It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Network- I'm Mad as Hell! Video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 01:00 AM
link   
I'm Mad as Hell!
The Government, stock Market, Gas prices, Food prices, Med Bills, TV News! The lies, the greed, its enough to make you go screaming down the streets.
Please watch the video it say it all.
I promise you will love this one!

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 01:34 AM
link   
I've seen that before, here in fact...i think. Did you use the search function before you posted this? I don't mind this new thread, it's a great video but just checking.

Is this from a movie or tv show? Could someone tell me if they know?

PS: I'm as mad as hell is my new saying. Let's make it the awakened motto lol jk

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 03:51 AM
link   
It's not time to get mad, mad is a fear based reaction. It's time to get smart. As with most things from tv and cinema it gives people a disfunctional message.

My 5 ameros.

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 03:51 AM
link   
* doublepost mods please delete*

[edit on 26-9-2008 by Zepherian]

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 09:39 AM
link   
I think I've seen this before (Thought it was from a movie)

P.S. - If you haven't gone down the streets screaming I suggest you give it a shot, It's pretty helpful

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 09:48 AM
link   
It's from my favorite US movie Network.

www.imdb.com...

It should have replaced citizen Kane on the best movielist ever long ago imo.

Citizen Kane was about how people were mislead by the newspapers that became corporate controlled

Network was about the corporate control of TV media and the misleading of the people.

The problem is that TV puts people to sleep, the internet seems to be the place were people wake up,

I wish more people would boycott their tv cable.

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 09:58 AM
link   
It's from the movie "Network," which came out in 1976. 32 years later, and we are still there. I guess the more things change the more they stay the same.

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 10:04 AM
link   
I love the comments on the video after the Network intro.

Star and Flag

I am making it a point to support threads who are outraged at this bill and I suggest that if you agree that you do the same.

We can light up ATS even more then it is and send a unified message by flaging all thread in opposotion to the bill.

[edit on 26-9-2008 by whiteraven]

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 10:48 AM
link   
i sent this to everyone i know and posted it on facebook. I have never been this fired up.

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 02:54 PM
link   
I agree with all of you, I believe we should all email this video to all of Congress.
We should email this video to all of our local leaders as well.
We need to send a copy to every news outlet in the Country.
We need to print signs, banners, and T-shirts that I am MAD, as Hell and I am not going to take this anymore!

People, I am Mad as Hell the very people we voted to run this Country have looted us, lied to us, and they all think they are above the laws of the land.
This is not the America that I was brought up with. Sure, we had problems heck! We always did, but not at this magnitude. You can see that our Government has turned evil and greedy, they look at (We the People) as bottom feeders and we are total ignored.
What bothers me the most, is no one is being held accountable for anything any more.
The Corporations have grown so big and are worth billions now run this Country, they do not care about people, they only care about money, and what is good for them.

[edit on 9/26/2008 by cashlink]

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by GetOutOfMyRabbitHole
It's from the movie "Network," which came out in 1976. 32 years later, and we are still there. I guess the more things change the more they stay the same.

The NWO spook who convinces him into changing his ways certainly is relevent in this day and age too.

top topics

join