posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 03:10 AM
My husband and I talked about it this evening. For the immediate time being, we're going to leave our money where it is. I have our funds in 3
different banks; one is regional, the other two are national and currently appear to be "safe."
Most of the money is in the high interest savings accounts, so I'm holding out and taking the interest. *wry smile* At the first sign of trouble,
the cash is out, though, and since one account is with BoA...well, if BoA fails, we're bugging out anyway.