It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HAS anybody changed thier mind about BUSH?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 12:37 AM
link   
I wonder if this economic crisis has changed anybody's views from HARD LINE Bush supporter to ANTI Bush...

I have recently had a friends who has "seen" the light and is now in the ANGER stage of grief. Is there anyone on ATS who still believe Bush has been a good leader for this nation?

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 12:51 AM
link   
I never liked his father, and I don't like him, it only made me think even lesser, if that is possible.

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 12:58 AM
link   
Well, he did say "God bless you all" the other night. He can't be that bad.

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 01:28 AM
link   
reply to post by pluckynoonez

Haha, he said that cause he knows what we're heading into and we don't even know what to expect. And God is the only one that can help us now. If you think about it, Bush really is that bad. He should grow a pair and spill the beans. But that's just my opinion

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by mental modulator

I wonder if this economic crisis has changed anybody's views from HARD LINE Bush supporter to ANTI Bush...

I have recently had a friends who has "seen" the light and is now in the ANGER stage of grief. Is there anyone on ATS who still believe Bush has been a good leader for this nation?

I'm going to be positive here...I think we need to be in times like these.

To be honest, I think one day we may thank him. BARE WITH ME. Now, what I mean by that is that this man's stupidity may have brought this country to the brink of financial collapse, but hopefully in its wake, we may have a sounder currency backed by a stable commodity, a re-thinking of the FED's role in influencing interest rates (perhaps, maybe even abolishing of the FED) the end of our Militarist empire, because we no longer will be able to afford it, not to mention drastic cuts here at home of the Federal Government. Maybe, he sent us down into oblivion and maybe the rest of the way can only be positive???

Or maybe I'm wrong, perhaps he may have completely destroyed a once great nation, and we'll end up just another "Argentina". No offense to Argentines.

[edit on 26-9-2008 by Gateway]

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 01:39 AM
link   
I have recently seen how President Bush has been trying since 2001 to prevent this problem from happening. He has made at least 20 attempts during and since 2001 to prevent this meltdown that was enabled by President Clinton's signature.

When the dust settles, and history writes the account, you will find that President Bush was right on the economy and right on Iraq and weapons of mass destruction.

I am correct on these points, and can prove it.

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 01:45 AM
link   
reply to post by mental modulator

What is very alarming is the use of the electromagnetic fields that can cause neurons to be affected and change behaviors without you knowing where it"s being done or by whom.It can cause sudden anger and hysterics,confusion,depression,etc.This is going on under everyones nose,wait till they perfect this and microwave ultrasounds thatbypass the auditory canal,you'll be hearing more than you bargained for!Thoes are only a couple of the fun toys on the market now.

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 01:46 AM
link   
What will be proven in history will be that president Bush held a gun to the people of the United States of America and that he brought this country to its knees with lies and more lies in an effort to help himself and his elite friends gain control of all of the money here.

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jim Scott
I have recently seen how President Bush has been trying since 2001 to prevent this problem from happening. He has made at least 20 attempts during and since 2001 to prevent this meltdown that was enabled by President Clinton's signature.

When the dust settles, and history writes the account, you will find that President Bush was right on the economy and right on Iraq and weapons of mass destruction.

I am correct on these points, and can prove it.

????-

I dont know what to say.

IM not even going to try and help you... GOODLUCK

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 05:17 PM
link   
I voted for him twice, and fully regret it after finding Ron Paul a year ago.

I posted the follwing on another board regarding the bail out.

Something is not sitting right in my gut.

It is so obvious the the Paulson,Bernacke, Bush plan is fatal flawed....way over the top in it's cost, power grab etc....

These clowns are not that stupid to realize it wouldn't be picked apart.

Then you have the Dems full exposed supporting it along with Bush and the conservative Repubs opposed to it and the Repub president.

Anyone agree something doesn't smell right?

Our am I just paranoid and realize that Bush just doesn't get it (along with the Border issue, prescription coverage, etc)[i/]

Any thoughts?

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 05:34 PM
link   
The Major has been steadfast.

The Major always has, does, and will into the future, like BUSH. The Major would vote BUSH in any election, and endorses BUSH for the troops.

The Major does understand that there are those out there that don't like BUSH, and understands that it's their right to have that personal choice.

Dismissed.

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Gateway

I don't disagree with your view in the least. The way I see it, this country and the ppl in it have been riding on an illusion for quite some time. Let's face it, we have been blessed material wise, but all in all we have a country that is full of spoiled, conditioned, and ignorant ppl.

Even though I know the events that are playing out on wall street and the antics of congress (if you haven't been watching, I'd suggest it.. it is quite funny to watch them argue over a non issue) is all a game, I am hoping that it will jolt enough ppl to wake up to our current situation and our joke of a piece of paper we call a dollar and ultimately will serve as a catalyst in getting ppl to research all of this for themselves. When fear turns to knowledge, knowledge turns action.. hopefully, unless ppl do continue to wait for solutions by the actors we call politicians.

As far as I see Bush, I see a man that could be manipulated bc of his family upbringing and nothing more. He is filling a role that is no more important at this point in time than the role a puppet plays to the one controlling it. I see how he has been used for evil purposes and I see how ultimately it could have positive effect because honestly, I beliieve that the majority of humanity, if they can get past their state of being lulled, has a good heart. I have neither bad nor good feelings toward our president. When it comes to him and most other politicians, I feel apathetic when it comes to trying to judge their intentions. They are not the ones that concern me.

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Jim Scott

yuhuh,go on then

make my day,cause from where im sitting,bush is just another fascist warmonger

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Well, with Bush & McCain's warnings back in 2002 about Fannie and Freddie, and the Democratic controlled Congress trying to cover up the corruption at Fannie & Freddie, I see it the other way around, and understand why the Democratic controlled Congress' approval numbers are even lower than President Bush's.

top topics

join