It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Creation of the Second Great Depression

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 12:22 AM
link   

The Creation of the Second Great Depression

www.informationclearinghouse.info

Whenever a Great Bipartisan Consensus is announced, and a compliant media assures everyone that the wondrous actions of our wise leaders are being taken for our own good, you can know with absolute certainty that disaster is about to strike.

(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.campaignforliberty.com

Related AboveTopSecret.com Discussion Threads:
Exposing The International Bankers
How to Take Down The New World Order
The Stock Market Is A Fraud - Proof

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 12:22 AM
link   
I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies. If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around [the banks] will deprive the people of all property until their children wake-up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered. The issuing power should be taken from the banks and restored to the people, to whom it properly belongs.
—Thomas Jefferson, 1802

So have you emailed Congress or your Senator?
www.senate.gov...
www.whitehouse.gov...

take action here..
capwiz.com...

www.informationclearinghouse.info
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 12:55 AM
link   
Yea the way the media is treating this thing amazes me.IT's like we are standing soaked in gasoline with them throwing lit matches,all the while they are saying remain calm it's for your own good! They actually think we are not smart enough to see the big picture.It's not the U.S. banking system they are worried about.It's foreign investment that has them concerned.How much money does Saudi Arabia have invested in the market.How about China,Russia or any other country you can name.
If they don't get their money they will get their pound of flesh!!!!

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 12:58 AM
link   
reply to post by daddyroo45

I've often wondered about the relationship of the USA if it defaults on payments to all its foreign lenders. It's not like the Chinese triads are going to knock on GWB's door and ask him for their 1.5 trillion dollars.

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Here's a BIG CLUE:

What was President Andrew Jackson's answer when asked on his deathbed what he considered his crowning achievement of his presidency?

"I killed the bank"

He has that answer engraved on his tombstone...

Research what bank he was talking about and why, and you shall know more about this whole problem than 90% of the population.

It will make you sick, but knowing is a path to freedom.

[edit on 26-9-2008 by DisabledVet]

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 01:03 AM
link   
reply to post by YouAreDreaming

All you have to do is look to Dec. 7 1941. All the U S did before then was embargo oil shipments.It started a war.When you get to dealing with peoples money you can have problems quick.

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 01:11 AM
link   
reply to post by daddyroo45

On a more comical note, it could go down like: Where's my Money!

top topics

join