It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS.MIX: 98 - 700 Billion Bail Out?

page: 1

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 11:47 PM
link   
ATS MIX:

700 Billion Bail Out? - ATS MIX Show 98

Dave, Johnny and the Billanator (Skeptic Overlord), concerned about the 700 Billion Dollar Bail Out, bring the CFO of AboveTopSecret.com and Above Network LLC, Stephen Melzer (Crakeur), on board to find out what's really up with this proposed plan. And, of course we have UFO Sightings from the United States and Canada.

Dave's "Is Religion Simply A Security Blanket" Thread

To DOWNLOAD This Program, Put Your Mouse Cursor Over the BLUE SHOW FILE NAME, Then RIGHT CLICK. Slide The Cursor Down To SAVE TARGET AS And Then CLICK .... Now Just Decide WHERE You Want To Download The File To And CLICK SAVE. You Might Also Consider SUBSCRIBING To The Shows Through iTunes Where They Are Downloaded To Your computer Automatically.

Please FLAG, STAR & DIGG This Mutha!

length: 90:09
file: atsmix_3073.mp3
size: 31699k
feed: atsmix

[edit on 9/26/2008 by Dave Rabbit]

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Skeptic, I love your bailout plan. And I don't understand why it won't work.

I personally would let the big finance companies AND the market lose the money. Give the $700B to the people and SMALLER banks. If we save the big bankers this time, there's nothing to prevent them from doing it again.

It's a lot better to give the money to the homeowners to help them keep their houses than to provide the CEOs with fat "retirement" plans. My mortgage is fine. I care about the taxpayer and the general economy.

I don't have any optimism about this bailout. I think, regardless what the government does, our economy is going to tank. It may be worse or better depending on which action they take, but we're in for a rough ride.
Dave, it's good to see your soul. That is a great thread.

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Well. I just took in this cast.Great stuff guys.Though im in canada this whole business effects us too(probably alot more then many think).

Thanks alot for taking the time to cover this subject.

Ive been following the breaking news department for a while now.And im sure to say a hell of a fire is cooking up down south! Things almost seem too far gone for the American people time to act (not that i know how) is NOW!

Good job guys.People need more of our kind of coverage.(Rather then msm)

Tor.

new topics

join