It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to educate people on the NWO!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 11:29 PM
link   
As the actions of the N.W.O become bolder and bolder, more and more people are waking up to the truth about who controls the world. However, even though more people are waking up, many are still asleep. There are several steps that can be taken to spread the word of the N.W.O.

1. Make a Anti-NWO Myspace and Facebook. Seriously why hasn't anyone thought of this? Create one and request every person you see on myspace as a friend! With enough work it could spread the truth to millions of people.

2. Flood answers sites like Yahoo answers with hundreds to thousands of Anti-NWO topics! Not only will you be educating dozens of people with each question, you'll also be getting instant feedback!

3. Flood Youtube with these videos and information. Some NWO related videos already have millions of views. Just keep reposting these same videos under different titles to attract attention.

4. Put up fliers around your neighborhood with websites and a short paragraph of information. If your worried about being seen, go out and night and put them on every telephone pole, car windshield, and store window. Next time you go to the store convienetly leave one in your empty shopping cart. The next person will find it and read it. This is something the NWO would be unable to stop from happening! They may control the media, but not telephone poles! lol. Remember, they can sensor TV, the internet, and radio, but they cannot sensor word of mouth.

Theres plenty more that can be done as well! Dont wait for someone else to do it, get your ass out there and take action! Educating the people is the best way of stopping this from happening! Finally, feel free to leave another suggestion on what can be done to educate the masses. Thanks and God Bless!

"He who would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will lose both and deserve neither."
-- Benjamin Franklin

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 11:41 PM
link   
It had been alleged that I have left the occasional DVD at bus shelters in the middle of the night, too. "The truth about Planet Earth".

Curiosity will lead people to watching it that normally wouldn't search for such information on the web. Some great ideas you have there also.

It's about getting through to those who are unaware, and won't seek the information themselves.

[edit on 25/9/08 by NuclearPaul]

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 11:53 PM
link   
How about tshirt that say: don't watch Rockefeller's news, go to ats and research the threads. Lots of things could be said on tshirts. Keep flyers on hand, just a few. If anyone asks about your tshirt, hand out a some info, with websites to check out.

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Heres a real quick flier I threw together in 5 minutes from memory. Feel free to add/edit/and use this! Put them everywhere. Dont just assume someone else will do it! P.S. This could have typos so please edit if necessary.

ATTENTION!

Are you aware of the N.W.O?

The New World Order or NWO, is a secret organization of the elite of the world. These rich and powerful people have one goal in mind-complete control and one world government! The late Aaron Russo, who was a personal friend of Nick Rockefeller, told of the NWO’s plan for world domination. The NWO planned 911 to scare the American people. This allowed them to start a FAKE War on Terror, and further frighten the people. With the people scared they are able to convince you to give up some of your freedoms for safety. The NWO is also behind the Economic crisis, since they are composed of the elite bankers of the world. When the economy completely crashes they will create the Amero currency and possibly initiate Martial Law in the U.S. They will market Martial Law as a temporary safety measure, however it won’t be temporary. As Aaron Russo says in his interview, the NWO’s eventual goal is to reduce the world’s population to ½ of its current amount and the microchip the entire population with a RFID chip. All your money will be on this chip and if you protest what they do, they will simply turn your chip off. This chip is the Mark of the Beast from the Bible! The elite also own all the major media outlets (CNN, ABC, FOX) so they can make sure your only told what they want you to be told. All I ask is that you open your mind to what is happening all around you! You will notice this is slowly coming true. Don’t be a sheep! Question everything your told!
Here is a clip from the movie Zeitgeist, a documentary on this matter: www.youtube.com...

Thank you for your time and God Bless!

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 01:31 AM
link   
THE NWO IS NOT REAL.

IT NEVER WILL BE REAL.

All of you Ron Paul lunatics need to chill on the cool idea of it. Sadly, it's not going to happen.

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 02:28 AM
link   
I don't think you guys get it.

The last time I tried talking about the NWO I was laughed at.

SHEEPLE ARE CALLED SHEEPLE FOR A REASON.

If they do, IF, they do wake up, it will only result from a terrible disaster that personally affects them.

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 12:39 PM
link   
MJND1990 You are my HERO! I have only joined this site today and i have already found a like-minded thinker. The facebook/myspace idea is great and somthing I had thought about. Any other ideas? People need to be made aware and spreading the word about movies like zeitgeist is the perfect way.
People are ignorant and i admit i was until recently... but with the approaching financial crisis people are looking for an answer and this could be the ideal chance to unite against the NWO!

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by carlitomoore
MJND1990 You are my HERO! I have only joined this site today and i have already found a like-minded thinker. The facebook/myspace idea is great and somthing I had thought about. Any other ideas? People need to be made aware and spreading the word about movies like zeitgeist is the perfect way.
People are ignorant and i admit i was until recently... but with the approaching financial crisis people are looking for an answer and this could be the ideal chance to unite against the NWO!

YAY I'm a hero! Please star and flag! Thanks man. Oh and check this out: www.votestrike.com...

[edit on 28-9-2008 by MJND1990]

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Reddupo

You're right--they're called "sheeple" by the likes of you because they don't or may not believe all the wonderfully fantastic--and completely unprovable--things in which you believe.

Here's an idea: instead of just pontificating about the N.W.O. like it's the world's most obvious, yet ignored, fact, why don't you attempt to lay out cogent arguments that actually demonstrate the veracity of these claims.

Ironically, a lot of those you call sheeple actually maintain rigid standards of fact-checking and are the least likely to blindly accept things just because you say they should.

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 01:33 PM
link   
I created this as a means of education - please feel free to distribute the link to whomever to feel like!

www.flickr.com...@N08/2878733874/

[copy and paste the link into your address bar]

[edit on 28-9-2008 by James Random]

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 01:35 PM
link   
How to educate people on the NWO???

Actually it's pretty simple. Teach the people how to shot with a sniper rifle and show them the picture of the NWO members. Then if something goes wrong, everyone can decide what to do.

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sheridan
How to educate people on the NWO???

Actually it's pretty simple. Teach the people how to shot with a sniper rifle and show them the picture of the NWO members. Then if something goes wrong, everyone can decide what to do.

Niiiice. Advocate assassination based upon your own beliefs about world orders and conspiracies.

Gee, why does that remind me of things like Waco and other nutjob assassins throughout history?

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by thrashee

Actually throughout history it was legal self-defense against those ones whose are believing they're above the law, I just suggested a weapon with greater caliber.

Unfortunately the NWO members are believing that money can protect them from everything. They believes they're above the law and they're changing the law to make this happen. So, if you have better idea, I'm gladly welcome, but until you're just responding this sort of stuff, bug out.

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Actually throughout history it was legal self-defense against those ones whose are believing they're above the law, I just suggested a weapon with greater caliber.

So you're judge, jury, and executioner now? It's wonderful to listen to how principled you are while ignoring and violating the very principles you're supposedly protecting.

But hey, I'm sure your logic would stand in court. Surely they'd accept your beliefs about supposed NWO members' beliefs as fact.

Sorry, I won't "bug out" simply because you want me to. I don't have a better idea because I don't accept the "problem" to begin with. Why don't you start there.

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by thrashee

You're right--they're called "sheeple" by the likes of you because they don't or may not believe all the wonderfully fantastic--and completely unprovable--things in which you believe.

Here's an idea: instead of just pontificating about the N.W.O. like it's the world's most obvious, yet ignored, fact, why don't you attempt to lay out cogent arguments that actually demonstrate the veracity of these claims.

Ironically, a lot of those you call sheeple actually maintain rigid standards of fact-checking and are the least likely to blindly accept things just because you say they should.

Stop.

It's not that they don't listen when presented with facts. It's that they don't want to believe it so they just move on. That or they just haven't felt the effects of it themselves.

I've counted 5 times where I've shown someone the patriot act and they say "oh yea, I don't think that is right either, but you're being negative" and then they go back and watch some CNN.

The people I call sheeple are the ones that block out anything, whether or not its factbased or absurd, just because it's an inconvenient thought.

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Stop.

Why? Because you tell me to? Wouldn't that make me even more of a sheeple?

It's not that they don't listen when presented with facts. It's that they don't want to believe it so they just move on. That or they just haven't felt the effects of it themselves.

You mean kind of like when conspiracy theorists refuse to use the principles of logic when asked for concrete evidence? You mean kind of like how these same people immediately attack and label those who don't share their beliefs? I see your point.

Furthermore, what made you a mind-reader? Can you prove they just don't want to believe it, or is that merely your assumption?

Do you see what I'm getting at here? You're using such derogatory terms for people who don't accept what you consider to be truth, and you justify this by assuming you know their motives. This is a bullying type of behavior that smacks of intolerance, and ironically encourages the exact same sort of mentality you are attacking.

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 02:59 PM
link   

What are you? An NWO puppet? Oh, come on. Actually it's in the constitution that every American citizen has the right to defend him / herself. So, if the NWO wants to extend their borders in the United States or in Europe, where the same constitutional rules and rights are existing, they can be considered as the traitors of the nation and enemy of the states and the other states. And do you know what is the reward of traitors. Bullet and a nice execution wall.

So, officially my option is still legal and whoever is intending to conquer or destroy my country or any other countries, because they want to play "I'm the God of the planet", believe me, many people will have something to say for that. And most of them will carry weapon, because we're not tolerating traitors, not even intruders and self-proclaimed rulers.

[edit on 28-9-2008 by Sheridan]

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 03:01 PM
link   

What are you? An NWO puppet?

Thank you for proving my point regarding how ignorantly intolerant you types usually tend to be. I don't agree with you? I must be part of your big plan! (Buhahahaha!)

So, legally, my option is still legal and whoever is intending to destroy my country or any other country, because they want to play "I'm the God of the planet", believe me, many people will have something to say for that. And most of them will carry weapon, because we're not tolerating traitors.

Sorry, guy, try that defense in court next time you assassinate someone. Your option is not legal in the slightest, no matter how you try to obfuscate the matter.

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Well, if this will happen, the NWO will conquer countries, you will see it's going to be legal between the people do you like it or not. You know, that's how revolutions ever started, that's how the United States and it's first freedom fighters born. Learn some history, please. We're just changing the names, but the essence is the same. Some self-proclaimed rulers against the people. Whose won always? The people. So, honestly if the NWO will ever be a reality, they'll fail after a shorter war, because people will have something to add to it. And in war, be it official, or not official invisible war, everything what I written down is legal regardless do you like it or not.

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Well, if this will happen, the NWO will conquer countries, you will see it's going to be legal between the people do you like it or not. You know, that's how revolutions ever started, that's how the United States and it's first freedom fighters born. Learn some history, please. We're just changing the names, but the essence is the same. Some self-proclaimed rulers against the people. Whose won always? The people. So, honestly if the NWO will ever be a reality, they'll fail after a shorter war, because people will have something to add to it. And in war, be it official, or not official invisible war, everything what I written down is legal regardless do you like it or not.

I see. So in other words, your defense to the court would go something like this:

"But your honor, it IS my legal right to assassinate this individual, because in the future, if the NWO became a reality, this individual would have been a leader of it, and thus I had the right to retaliate to protect myself."

Absolutely grade-A, stunning logic, that.

Kind of reminds me of a movie about the dangers of convicting people for hypothetical and future crimes. But hey, it's all in history, right?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join