It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Supernatural hunting?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 06:29 AM
link   
reply to post by avengerofblood

Blood samples? Sociological belief? Video evidence? That has nothing to do with demonstrating the supernatural. Nothing. What we need is actual evidence from controlled conditions. Videos are proof of nothing other than a certain series of images and sound has been committed to video. The subject of the video is still unknown.

Please, folks, be rational. I know it's fun to believe in ghosts and the such, but without actual evidence, no-one can learn anything about the subject. Nothing. School textbooks don't work on wild-ass baseless assumptions. We demand our children get educated correctly, but apparently for us it's OK to just make stuff up and not ask for supporting evidence.

sheesh.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 06:30 AM
link   

Oh yeah - the ones that are studied and always come back 'inconclusive' or 'dog'. oooh scary!

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Blood samples? Sociological belief? Video evidence? That has nothing to do with demonstrating the supernatural. Nothing. What we need is actual evidence from controlled conditions. Videos are proof of nothing other than a certain series of images and sound has been committed to video. The subject of the video is still unknown.

Look all I'm saying is that there's a lot more evidence that thing exist than there is saying they don't.

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Look once you actually see/deal with the stuff you won't be saying that it doesn't exists, it's a little hard to discredit stuff you've seen with your own eyes! Now most actual hunters don't give two craps about proving themselves to people like you, they have other stuff to be doing, not caring that someone thinks they are a fraud. It actually makes it easier to have less people believe.

Second, Supernatural actually isn't all that inaccurate! Yea some stuff is, yea some stuff is beefed up to make for good television, but some stuff is dead on or damn close! Kripke even admitted to having a source...

Third, yes there are people and 'investigation groups' like the 'Ghostfacers' out there, I've dealt with them before, I know....Some investigation groups are good and will do cleansings but they are in no way hunters.

No they don't all drive around the country, some do, others stay local (or as local as possible). Gas prices do suck but when you live in a state like mine you need your damn 4 wheel drive gas hogger to get around in the winter which does limit how far most will drive sometimes. Oh and it's a 67' Impala....not a 68'.....

I highly doubt I will ever be back on this site but no I'm not going to go out of my way to give proof of anything....and go check your information because a lot of you have stuff wrong...and don't argue with people who know the stuff exists, it makes you look foolish....it you don't believe that's fine, but stop pushing your belief onto others...

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 04:20 PM
link   
If you watched the show you would know that it's actually a 67 impala good guess tho

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 02:36 AM
link   
Always wanted to try and look for the unknown but none of my friends want any part of it. Think i might be one of the few people crazy enough to go snooping around some of the most haunted and supernatural hot spots but I dont have the team or the money for it lol

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Hey I don't know if anyone is still on this site but I just wanted to say that I believe very strongly in the paranormal and supernatural. Supernatural hunters are very much real and I'm currently studying to possibly become one. My problem is I just don't know where to start

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 09:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: dave420

Considering there is no evidence for the 'supernatural', asking whether there are supernatural hunters, of any variety, is akin to asking whether there are Loch Ness Monster hunters - there might be some who claim to be, but if you ask them for any kind of evidence that supports their assertions, you'll come up blank.

It's all nonsense.

No evidence? Well thats keeping a open mind.

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a reply to: avengerofblood

Yes there are... Except we don't go out of our way to outright "Hunt" and "Destroy" Things... We handle things. Sort of like the HAZ-MAT team or Clean up crew of the supernatural world. When ever something paranormal happens,..we handle it.

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Its crazy because I remember reading about this back in 2008 when I was just a kid and it made me want to know more about the occult and here I am , sidetracked with life, still wanting to know more the occult

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join