It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bailout Outrage Races Across the Web

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 09:53 PM
link   
BAILOUT.....

This "Bailout" is a CONSOLIDATION

This "Bailout" is ENGINEERED

The purpose of this "bailout", or for a BETTER term; consolidation is to bring under more strict control the finance and banking institutions of North America.

Notice the "buyers"...JP Morgan...Goldman Sachs....All are owned by the same family.

The same family that owns Americas central bank (the Federal Reserve)

The same family that owned the previous two central banks that we're successfully defeated by presidents Jackson and Lincoln (The latter paying with his life for the act)

Of course Kennedy tried it against the Federal Reserve with executive order 11110 but we know what happened to him 5 months later...

They have had this power since the 1700's. They would finance both sides of wars... one brother running the central bank of England financing British troops to fight against French troops financed by the French central bank owned by the other brother.

How would they be repaid? Well the victor would agree to make good on the debts of the loser....those debts repaid and secured by the taxes levied on the citizenry

There is no more perfect system of control and power.

In a word:

CONTROL

In a name:

ROTHSCHILD

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 12:31 AM
link   
reply to post by disgustedbyhumanity

I would not believe any of the elitist propaganda that comes out of the WSJ-look who actually owns that paper and most of MSM. Don't be spoon-fed the poison they are offering you.
They don't even mention that MorganChase holds $90 trillion in bad derivitives,maybe more after WaMu, and only have $100b in assets(source C2C). I don't think that would be anything I would bet my or my children's future on. Say no to the robbery...er,bailout.

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 07:48 AM
link   
This bailout is only the beginning. Wait til you see unemployment spike and then GM and Ford go under. Will They bail them out?
If they don't, then what?

As the recession takes hold, more and more people will fall behind on their mortgages and the banks will go like dominoes. Next spring the Federal Government will default. Who will bail us out then?

So, don't bail them out. Get out of the cities while you can. All the bad boys will hunker down in their bunkers, while the rest of us shoot it out with each other over basics. We deserve it for living fat and happy while depending on slave labor for our goods and services.

90% of congress should be in jail for taking bribes to look the other way.

Smile look around,
These are the good ole days!

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 08:02 AM
link   
reply to post by disgustedbyhumanity

Its people such as yourself that make this country weak. It doesn't matter what this government does WAR, Rape our Earth, steal from the people its OK just so people like yourself able keep your life style. Who's to say this will save the market. Are we to believe anything this governmet has to say? They have been stringing us along this whole time. Here, here's a check, go spend it, and it will improve our economy. Nevermind we are billions in debt and had no money to issue such checks to the American people to begin with.
Just google Bush speaks on Economy and see how many different vids show up with Bush saying how strong our economy is. Now, all of a sudden the sh*t has hit the fan all at once, and we are to believe they knew nothing was wrong. If that be the case, we have some serious idiots running our government. I for one am not ready to believe anything those a**holes in Washington have to say. Do me a favor. If they pass this bill, I want you to look at all those who voted for it. Then research how many of them had large stock options or are filthy rich and I bet you will find a connection.
I would finally ask you this. Is it not important that we protect the Constitution above anything else? Because once it's gone we will never see it again, and we will never be a great nation again.

Love and Light

[edit on 27-9-2008 by Kanati]

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Kanati

Well said and spot on. DC has been a CYA organization since the 1800's. Theyonly care about the next election and the power they glean as they accrue time in office! Star for you!

Zindo

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 02:41 AM
link   
Just a reminder from a couple of months ago:

Congress KNOWS Eminent marshal law plan, ENDof 08

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join