It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Comedian Chris Rock if I was elected president first thing I would do is find out about the UFOs

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 09:46 PM
link   
It seems like more and more celebrities are coming out of the proverbial "UFO closet" to acknowledge their interest in the as yet unidentified phenomenon.

Comedian Chris Rock was the special guest tonight on Larry King Live, and when asked the hypothetical question of if he was elected as the first black president, what would be the first thing he would do.

His answer was "Find out about the UFOs". And he didn't bust out laughing after saying it either. Proof that a serious subject can be treated quite seriously even by a comedian. Rock on Chris.

Let's all show our support for Chris in his attempt to bring the UFO enigma into the mainstream where it belongs.

[edit on 25-9-2008 by TH3ON3]

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 10:01 PM
link   
If that's his first priority, then we can consider ourselves fortunate he's not president.

UFOs aren't the most pressing problem facing the US right now.

In fact, there's no proof that UFOs exist

Hope the guy sticks to his day job

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Heard it all before.... no president will ever tell anyone anything.

As for Chris Rock... I still think he could have been taking the piss out of how many presidents now that have said they would do the same thing and done nothing.

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 10:15 PM
link   
yeah, ufos dont exsist dock6?

they have only been documented in many ways in the past centuries, such as in classical paintings, south american ground drawings, and many more esoteric ways.

google "the tether incident" and watch the hundreds of ufos you say DONT exsist.

you MUST be a troll

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 10:15 PM
link   
I freakin' love, Love, LOVE Chris Rock!!! He rocks!

I was seriously trying to find out how I could get my husband to switch cable companies by the 27th so I can see his new standup performance on HBO. Now I am even more curious about it.

I bet he is an ATSer incognito.

He is always saying it how it is. Hands down my fave comedian.

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dock6
In fact, there's no proof that UFOs exist

Hope the guy sticks to his day job

No proof that UFO's exist???? I think what you mean to say is that there is sufficient proof in your eyes that UFO's are from other planet's.

Nobody in their right sane mind could say there is no proof that UFO's exist.

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 10:20 PM
link   
I too love Chris Rock. While ufo disclosure would be more like secondary to the current state of affairs, it would be highly appreciated.

He has a lot of heart. And a lot of love. And is funny as hell. I like those qualities in a person.

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Haha there certainly are more pressing issues in the United States right now but I like where his mind is at. The UFO enigma is more important than most anything we have ever experienced. There is just as much evidence to support the fact there is something going on, as there is the opposite. Chris Rock is a smart man and just because he tells jokes does not mean he doesn't know what is going on. Id try and figure that out too pretty soon after I was President.

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Anyone else want to just write in vote Chris Rock?

Any president who makes true space exploration, and UFO disclosure a priority gets my vote. On a serious note, these billions of dollars being wasted on other countries would train a lot of future physicists, scientists and rocket builders. Why can't any of our politicians actually do something positive for our future, our children? I think UFO's are a fascinating subject, and I believe our government is hiding important facts about the topic from us, and that is wrong.

Good for Chris Rock for at least shining light on one of my favorite subjects!

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 10:37 PM
link   
the first thing I would do if I were president would be to ban all computers and return us to the stone age... www.rawair.net...

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Thats great.
Obviously he didn't actually mean it would be the "first" thing he would do, but he wanted to get it out there since it was only one question and it might have been boring if he said something like "Rethink Foreign Policy".

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 11:09 PM
link   
I was surprised at the response ^_^. I like chris rock too, he's a nice guy, and funny as hell.

I think something is on the horizon, do you see it?

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Only the biggest question ever in Human history, is there other lifeforms out there?!?! soo we don't have to believe in all this made up religions that cause war and start searching for the real answers.... I say Chris is on the right track to being a great president. Let the public know and dont keep them in the dark.

* I approve his message as a person that has seen 2 UFOs in his life time.

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 12:34 AM
link   
I love Chris Rock too!
Sorry I missed the interview.

I met him briefly when I was a restaurant server, he was a nice guy.

How do we know that some sort of ET is not behind the NWO crashing our economy,
war, famine, natural disasters? Or hey maybe we are all just F ups.

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 05:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Dock6

There IS a proof that UFOs as unidentified flying objects, exist.
Why do people confuse UFOs and alien spacecrafts all the time?

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 05:47 AM
link   
To paraphrase the late, great George Carlin, Because people are really f*$%^ing stupid. No one bothers asking the hard questions. It's easier that way.....

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 07:41 AM
link   
typical actor with no brain.

Why do we need the president to tell us about UFOs what Im trying to say is why would anyone believe what any president has to say all they do is LIE there all in the Masons satanic lets be honest We need to take control of who we are learn for ourself s WHY do we always need to be told by some one in power there all idiots look at George bush HELLOOOOOOOOO

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 08:09 AM
link   
22 seconds into the clip:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 08:14 AM
link   
If it was the first thing done, along with business as usual, with full disclosure, there could be
alternate energy that could transform the world, the shadow government would become transparent and under congress and the people's control, as well as the possibility of finally meeting with the more benevolent federation races, redoing our economies, and working out joint plans for peace.

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by ufo reality

Thanks for the link

Incidently it is absurd for Larry to ask Chris what he thinks Obama would do first if he is elected president.

I am always amazed at how much people underestimate the intellect of Celebrity's simply because of their career choice. I can't even count the number of times I have heard someone bashing Ben Affleck without a clue as to just how intelligient and well read he is. People need to think before they speak.

Chris Rock is a very insightful person but that does not make him a mind reader. I still think the question was rediculous to begin with.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join