It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Galactic Federation Of Light

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Hi my name is Nicholas. I am 14 years old and I live in Toronto, Ontario. And I was woundering what this galactic federation of light group is. I would also like to know if anyone knows if this space craft that is claimed to be 2,000 miles long will be visable in Toronto, Ontario. Thanks for your help and I hope you post soon so I can sleep good and not worry about this matter.

[edit on 25-9-2008 by nicknak156]

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Hi, Nicholas, and welcome to ATS!

If you go to this thread, perhaps you will get some of the answers you are looking for:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Good luck, and I hope you will sleep well later!

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by nicknak156

I think Flower Blossom Horse, or Hoohah Starchild Merry-go-round, or whatever her name is, is a liar, and this is recruitment for some lame type of semi-cult for people who have unfulfilled needs for (whatever), and nothing will happen in October, and don't lose no sleep...
My reason for saying this is I have seen many similar false pronouncements from other persons in the past...nothing ever happened...
That doesn't mean, of course, that this one is not true...I can't disprove the future...
But I would bet money that nothing of interest will occur, and that, without embarrassment, Snowmoon Peapod Honeypot,(or whatever her name is), will continue to make future prophetic channelled utterances...
BECAUSE the point isn't whether or not they are TRUE
the point is how they make the susceptible audience member FEEL...
It's a trap for people who think with their emotions...

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 01:07 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS. First off, try not to worry, you'll soon learn that there are a lot of unsubstantiated claims on here, and as with most things, they should be taken with a large pinch of salt. If you're getting worried about things, i suggest you take a break from ATS, and take in some good old fresh air :-)
Enjoy your stay.

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 01:12 AM
link   
The GLF sadly reminds me of Heaven's Gate, [cult] and any UFO cult scares me.

I am open to the existence of aliens, but not when humans need to channel them and speak on their behalf.

There are lots of UFO predictions and UFO cults, I feel they do detract from serious research conducted on extra terrestrial life.

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by YouAreDreaming
The GLF sadly reminds me of Heaven's Gate, [cult] and any UFO cult scares me.

I can understand that totally. But the one thing about this particular message is that pretty much all credibility is on the line. If nothing happens between the 14-17th, this "cult" stands everything to lose.

At the least, it is very brave to say that an event of this magnitude will happen on a specific date. I mean, if it doesn't, who is going to believe them next time?

All I ask is that if a massive ship does appear during this time, please, please don't believe Fox news when they try to scare you about an "alien invasion".

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Hello Nicholas! At 14 a boy of your age can be lead mislead very easy. I am glad you are here on ATS asking some questions
You will find some people here who honestly care and will give you an honest answer.

I would say dont get wrapped up into this to deeply. As a druid of light myself I do not put myself with this group of people. When some speak of beings of light its hard to really understand what they are talking about!
And there are many different ways to understand this.

Take it for what it is at this point. But dont buy into all the over whelming love and postive energy. Its a ploy to manipulate you.
Dont get me wrong I promote love and postive energy. But I do not outright project such energy.
Those who claim all that stuff have an angenda, and specail handlers gather all this postive energy and love and use it for other means.
They use it to make money, and they use it to pull the wool over your eyes from the real truth.
But yes they are out there.. But these guys are setting up a front. And they have some good info that you can take with you.
But only take small bits and chunks of what you learn with you.
leave the rest! And dont focus for them.

Make it a learning exp, and dont get wrapped up in the vampire like force they honestly promote!

Take it from me, and true beliver! And someone who could tell you many wonderous tales. But I do not bloat of my exploits.
I do not bloat of my energy I send out, and take in.

Its like this.. You can resonate energy on a level where if you are doing it true to heart you never have to say anything.. People just pick up on the vibe and feel good about it.. Very simple.

But when someone tells you, or says you must send energy out on this said day, and around this time, I feel thats a ploy to abuse your energy.
And exploit many willing souls, that only want to do good.

Yes other beings are out there, and yes theres many mega governments who rule many solar systems. But this group is just something to try to throw you off base of the truth.. This group feeds.
They need your enerngy to live.

Think of cattle, and livestock. We are the same in a sense. But they consume our postive energy. The consume our love.
But they can not consume it unless its freely given to them in the purest and most innocent form.
They are not evil, they are not good. But they are not who they claim to be.

Send me a u2.. Id be happy to go into detail with you.
And no Im not part of some cult group.. Nor will I tell you to do this or that.
I will only share information with you. And what you do with that info is upon you, and thats part of your quest here.

You will know the true ones like me.. We never ask for energy. We only offer information so you can learn about the occult, and the hidden reasons why they people say who they are.

beware, and dont get sucked in.. But its cool to watch, and cool to use to expand your mind.. its a stepping stone to the next time.
But you can not pass the next time if they gather you into their energy feeding pens.
They couldnt enjoy my energy.. It was to bitter for them.. They have plenty of other juciey and innocent prana to choose from..
They leave me be, and allow me to speak the truth about them.

They know what I say sounds crazy and most wont buy it anyway..
So instead of dealing with me they allow me to say what I just said.
In some cases, it only strenghtens their members in flaming me.
And that just feeds them more..
So I only say this once, because in the end, I still play into their hands with this post..
But if it can save and enlighten a young boy from being put in the energy pen, Then so be it! But its up to you to save yourself.. I can not, and will not impose my will upon you. Its against my code.

[edit on 27-9-2008 by zysin5]

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 09:43 AM
link   
OMG you cant even go to other forums and escape all this rubbish..its getting posted here as well

The quality of a lot of ATS threads has definetely gone downhill lately..some of these threads are just absolute pants !

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 04:17 PM
link   
i would really like to watch this vido. who do i have to be friends with on youtube to watch it?

link   
i would really like to watch this vido. who do i have to be friends with on youtube to watch it?

link   

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 06:40 PM
link   
You must have been very eager to submit your post. I've seen double posting before but this is the first time I've seen triple posting.

I suggest you do a Google search for Galactic Federation of Light. You could also search here on ATS or YouTube. I'm fairly certain you will find the video you're looking for.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Nicholas, get out of there!!!!

Dont get mixed up in Aliens for they only bring nuttyness!!!

Either way stay away from befriending aliens or anything in imagination!!! They take over things and the only way to take back control of yourself cost alot of money in a place you prolly think is a scam! I can not speak of it cause they have mental devices so please for the good of God please stay in school and goto College and shut your wonder off!!! if not thye MAY come... And if they do you better be a people person who is aware, if not they get from all sides.

I seem to be caught and it is not a dream, it is real. Make a life and line for yourself!!!! For the good of shadow puppets!!!

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by wonderinghows

My-my, someone sure has an active imagination. I'd like to read more about your alien pals. The cat's out of the bag so to speak. You've already claimed that you're involved with aliens. Could you please explain what's going on in your life?

FYI: Nicholas hasn't posted anything since 2008. There's a good chance he's not going to be checking this thread.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Reply to BrandonK:

Well it is a long story...

3 years ago

It all started when I saw the Universe already kind of happened and I asked God "who destroyed the Universe"

Then I noticed that the people on t.v. where sort of talking to me in my mind and I noted that they were from a differant dimension, not from our place in space. So I learned more and more thing that was so much that I forgot most of it but idk the 1st tiem is the best time so I didn't care for remembering.

Eventually I got messages to goto Scientology so I went to the one in CT, also I figured they would be able to help me, also the t.v. and John Travolta told me to go. So I went and they kicked me out cause I was looking like a nutter.

IDK I roamed around the city I live in trying to find stuff out and eventually I crash in my toyota and idk I thought I dies or something. I thought I crashed into a tree and died but instead I landed in the woods. So now I think I am dead even more... I crashed because I heard voices in my mind and they were distracting me somehow.

Idk months later I lose most of my friends because of the freedom I felt and then I get convinced to go to a shrink kinda place. So I went and listen to music in order to cry and show the amazing "power" or w/e that I found... She thought I was unstable so I ended up in the looney bin for a week and a half but I said nothing in there cause they were not love, they were hate.

So while in there a nurse chucked a whole bunch of thetans at me and I was like wtf I am being hit... It hhurt me mentally so when I got out I now never leave my room and I gained 60 or so pounds.

Then 2 years later I get messages again and my dad dies and I think it was because they were spying on me and my family so it may have jump started his heart attack cause I think we all know about these powers I found but I got knocked out of the norm somehow.

IDK I thought I saw the creation of the Universe eventually and also I thought I figured out the theory of everything and believed that the fifth dimension is imagination.

I think this about imagination because I am able to sync my imagination with the things in reality making my body move with the thing I see in my brain. I think I am able to move mt thetan outside my body instead of just useing others dead thetans or something idk.

Anyway while in my room I see light all around me think I am about to be beamed up or something but then I get afraid and it stops.

Well now I try to go back to scientology but this time in Boston because I felt like I was being followed and I thought I was meant to go there.

After going there a couple time, idk what they did to amplify w/e it was but I end up seeing myself (what I am as a person) in electricity.

Either way I got freaked and now have no where to go cause I am banned from going up to any scientology cause I guess they thought I was jokeing about my experiences.

Either way anything was possible cause everything you could imagine has the potential to exsist messing me up even more and the only way it seems to get these light thing away from me and driving me insane in there and I am broke to so it is like automatic death.

Also it has something to do with time and everyone seems to be in on it. Also I am being haunted and it will not stop.

I was like in a dream my whole life wasteing my life and then I find out this exsisted but instead it seems I was sacrificed for amusment, I feared and had nightmares all my life cause they idk wanted to hide it even though it was known about in the past.

About the aliens well I asked for there help looking up to the sky...

IDK even if w/e it was is from a diferant dimension the dimensions are our reality.

I am emersed in this stuff and it al started because I wanted to learn how to laugh and be in control of my body instead of feeling like a freak, like all my life...There is just to much and it is scarey sometimes but my dead dog helps me.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by bmdefiant

OMG you cant even go to other forums and escape all this rubbish..its getting posted here as well

The quality of a lot of ATS threads has definetely gone downhill lately..some of these threads are just absolute pants !

I think that's a little OTT.

The kid's asking some advice and asking for people opinions on a topic that he is unsure of..... how is that rubbish?
At least he didn't post saying "listen, I am a GFL alien and I tell you blah"

Your comments are not helpful at all.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by wonderinghows

Hey man you say you live in boston and this stuff happened to you I'll tell you a weird story that happened to me the best I can remember it, I started hearing voices about 3 years or so ago it started on halloween I remember because I had went to my friends house thinking I was a vampire because the voices were telling me, I actually heard werewolves to like it was some sort of turf war(this kind of stuff is something I would never believe in normally but it was like someone was torturing me I couldn't shut my mind off)because I went to the wrong house my friends parents house, so I went to a mental hospital after and asked them if I could have some blood because I was a poor jew, I remember someone pointing a electronic device at me outside of a window some sort of gauge and exclaiming wow so much power, I stopped in the middle of a street and screamed this isreal this is real, before all this began to happen I remember distinctly being in a room in a hospital and the strange feeling like someone was putting a chip in my head there were people in suits in this hospital but I still cant remember where this hospital was, I believe the cops are using some sort of audio harrassment on citizens just for power trips, or to # with people who are crazy or who give a # about others is my new term for crazy because youd have to be nuts to care these days which is sad.I also believe it isn't just one group or one side doing this I believe its an operation and some of it is also spiritual, to me it borders on the experience of evolving my own mind but the delusional states are very hard to combat and the reoccuring thoughts can penetrate this mind after a while, I once read about something called audiospotlight a way to beam sounds directly into a persons head it was to be used at walmart after the story I read years went by and walmart isnt using it at least not openly it seems so you have to wonder if they're are some people with this technology using it on the public on a regular basis to get rid of unwanted radical minds, look at the music scene lately and the rise of alot of this politically correctness, the music seems to totally change its attitude and seems to be produced more then artistically as it was 10-20 years ago, it seems like we are turning into a somewhat of a communistic media where its not ok to be outraged anymore and the government is allowed to do as it pleases, also I must add I too went to scientology in boston and they tried to get me to buy a book but screamed at me to leave when I started telling them my story things like this have happened to me many times I can see faces in patterns very easily the more I look at them in the patterns the more the delusions will build, and also in its extreme state its almost if my imagination can control reality itself I've made things appear just by looking at them its like my mind becomes a laser but sacrifices its sanity to do so, please send me a message back because I feel as though I can relate alot of similar experiences and feel as it would be good to learn what is really going on because I think there might be more to this then people are willing to accept and I believe people are very afraid to use their minds fully in this society because of the "sanity" issue and are being told to shut off their creativity.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Check out these links and see where they take you...Peace

www.earthscape.net...
144000.net...
www.youtube.com.../c/068F762C21A30DD4/6/wJ04IVXtrrE

top topics

join