It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the quaballa real?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Where did the quaballa come from? Human or
www.youtube.com...
Is it from angels? Or demeontional beings. demons.
www.youtube.com...
Are angels dimensional beings also? Or only demons?

[edit on 25-9-2008 by Idiotrocker]

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 08:10 PM
link   

(mod - thanks for removing large quote. the post was only up for a minute and I was reviewing it)

everything came from the same place ...so did nothing.
everything is interdimensional ...so is nothing.

You and I are NOT the center of the universe. We will never know some answers, no matter what.

How you choose to interpret reality is personal ... it has NOTHING to do with the existance of that reality. That reality is independent of you. We can only measure what helps people or what hurts people, as a whole, or as an individual.

If an individual is greedy and helps only himself, then that's the way it is.

This applies to what human understanding calls 'angels' or 'demons', kaballah or christianity, republican or democrat, free (wo)man or slave, either you help or your hurt ... either you're part of the solution or part of the problem. nothing personal here. just the way it is.

only catch is,
if you call on angels to help you, they will
and
if you call on demons to help you, they will

the spiritual phenomenon we 'label' as angels or demons is largely a projection of our own motality's ability to to good or evil ... to help or hurt ourselves and others.

[edit on 25-9-2008 by counterterrorist]

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Not sure what you mean by "real" but kabbalists say that they only speak of things that they have attained. One of the earliest texts is the Zohar and if I remember correctly, that is the foundation for kabbalah.

Angels in Kabbalah are interpritted as forces of nature. So gravity would be considered an angel, and any other forces. A saying in kabbalah is, "A blade of grass doesn't bend without an angel from above".

I would say humans are the center of the universe (what we interprit as the universe), since everything was created for our advancement. The universe doesn't exist for itself, it exists for us.

[edit on 25-9-2008 by ghaleon12]

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by counterterrorist

Thanks.

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by ghaleon12
Angels in Kabbalah are interpritted as forces of nature. ... "A blade of grass doesn't bend without an angel from above".

Also, as I recall having studied the kaballah back in ancient history in 1965-66 at the age of 17 (when I was also studying tarot, I Ching & zen), the initial trinity ... well, first, it's the unknown, then the initial trinity of male penetrating forces (testosterone) then female accepting force (estrogen) producing the third force (which is the 'child' or union of the first two forces.

So traditionally the unknown is referred to as God--the unknown, the first male principle unites with the first female principle (Mary or 'the sea) and births a Christ, which mirrors down 7 times into the materilization of spirit into flesh, man being the last stop on the totem pole.

This trinity is reflected down 7 times through different spiritual qualities and results in the materialization of matter. Each of the points of each of the triangles is named as an 'archangel' -- whereas it is referring to different kinds of virtuous behavior -- which today, we may refer to as the positive 'personality traits'.

if you type kaballah into qoggle it should bring up several references

here's one:
www.ucalgary.ca...

there's an interactive diagram at this url, so if you hold your cursor over it it will translate and also refer to an longer explanation

The Jewish mystical doctrine known as "Kabbalah" (="Tradition") is distinguished by its theory of ten creative forces that intervene between the infinite, unknowable God ("Ein Sof") and our created world.
Through these powers God created and rules the universe, and it is by influencing them that humans cause God to send to Earth forces of compassion (masculine, right side) or severe judgment (feminine, left side).

You can learn about the individual Sefirot by clicking on their pictures in the diagram on the left.

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 08:51 PM
link   
IN the future they will have mind reading technology. When human brian get mixed in with technoligy. Imagine for a moment having the internet in your head. This is what is in store for those 100 to 200 years from now. With this though there wil be mind reading. With our thoughts somtimes insane. And some one else in your mind..... judging you. how will this turn out? People will focus on the problems and try not to have them. What I mean by problems is bad thoughts. Thinking in tearms of the future. I have dedicated the last year to this. Thinkng if some one else was in my mind reading from the screan or in my brian. The more you focus on somthing the the worse it gets. are bad thoughts from demons? Yes. Overcome them the best you can and be the possitive side of the force.
This is the way to heaven on earth unless you get unlucky.

See God is the possitive side of the force and satan is the destructive side. If you think of it as God being 98 percent of infinity and satan being 3 percent of infinitiny you will understand. Take the larger side and the better luck you are more likley to have. Destruction destroys its self in the end and life love and possitivity lastss through out the universes of infinity. Its trying to become perfect. Get rid of satan. Some technological advanced beings have gotten past this. They are angels. Sorry for my grammer im drunk like your moma.
Peace.

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Idiotrocker: bad thoughts. ...The more you focus on something the more it will keep going over and over again. Is this demons? Yes.

counterterrorist: agreed. however, check out this post and try to find one of these groups near you ... phone them at their office -- I've interacted with these folks before and it helped me out

Mind control protection & counter-measures for ATS folks
www.abovetopsecret.com...

very often the voices one hears in one's head are the voices of people who have harmed us, such as unfeeling &/or violent parents acting out their problems and projecting them on us and then trying to destroy us because they are trying to destroy their shadow they've projected onto us.

there's a fine line between demons and angels and psychology and jungian archetype psychology

also, a catholic bookstore will have exorcism prayers that are very powerful to cast out demons. I've read and used the prayers, and have given them to others to use

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Cool. I will be going to a catholic store soon.

top topics

join