It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What will you do when the spacecraft lands on 10/14/2008?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Ok so there is a supposed alien spacecraft entering our atmospehere and hovering above Alabama on 14 October 2008? If this is true then it will be a monumental occasion and THEY claim not to want to disrupt the flow of everyday life..UMMMM..Hello...a spacecraft over Alabama, Naah that wont cause a disturbance, Not at all...DUHHH..So im proposing some Q/A about what we will do to welcome this craft to Earth and Alabama, Do you think you would travel to see this craft? would you perhaps bring gifts? Would you maybe even take some pop shots at this craft?.Would we set up in a big area and party like rockstars or to we prepare for a war of epic porportions? and maybe we may just see it get blown out of they sky by a squadron of F-16's!!!!

Now remember I really believe this is a big hoax but I like to try and keep an open mind and get ATs members opinions.. I decided to make this thread in the efforts of making the community feel at ease with all the bad things that have been happening to our country so enjoy

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 07:43 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Variety is the spice of life...........

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by cmd18B

hopefully not on ats though

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by cmd18B
Variety is the spice of life...........

...and a fifth thread on it is a killed of bandwidth...

...I do acknowledge your passion on the subject, but please feel free to contribute your thoughts on any of the four threads Blupblup has pointed you towards.

Thanks muchly.

*thread closed*

top topics

join