It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Botched Operation?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by saturnus1962

I didn't know what else to say to your post. I have a scheduled appointment early January. Until then I am completely unsure what this may be and I don't think it is alien in nature, but I thought I would get both perspectives since the doctor can't explain the mark.

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 01:00 AM
link   
I wanted to relay something that happened to me a week ago, I forgot to bring up on here. I couldn't get to sleep after waking for awhile and a part of me perhaps subconsciously wanted to stay up to rule out any possible abduction activity. I went to bed early for some reason that night. I woke up at 11 pm, looked up at the clock and it read just that. I then laid back in bed and looked at the clock again after a few minutes. It read, 11:45 pm. I don't know, I thought I'd mention it because it was a bit unnerving. As I recall everyone was asleep in the home at the time. I am confident I didn't fall asleep. I was quite awake the entire time. It's creepy just thinking about it...

I haven't had any stigmata like marks since the stigmata topic. But I will keep you posted. I have a camera at the ready

edit
In this thread or one of the other ones I mentioned when I was a kid and staying near the mountains I saw two of those star-like UFO crafts come down close and seem to play in the sky. Thought I'd add that too.

[edit on 1-10-2008 by RagenCajun]

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 10:15 PM
link   
I was able to get in for an earlier check up with a different doctor. In January, I'm still keeping that appointment because when I told the doctor to feel for the ball in my chest he couldn't feel it. This is because sometimes it moves out and in. I got a complete checkup. He doesn't think there's anything wrong with me. My liver, kidneys, etc. all seem to be functioning fine. He wasn't sure why I get the ammonia taste some times. He hinted that it could be an after effect of what I ate the night before....I personally don't think that's the case. I keep a pretty strict diet of what I eat. He did note I had an irregular heart beat though.

He doesn't know why I bleed sometimes between my eyebrows. But more and more is becoming clear to me. I am being opened to certain synchronicitys within my life that go beyond explanation. I have been recording my events and keeping track of them. I'm feeling a deep connection again with the 2 crafts myself and a member of my family had witnessed as a youth. Everything is starting to fit into some type of pattern of synchronicitys only proving that we are all connected. A broader theme that people are not yet opened to.

I was worried throughout having these thoughts that I may in fact be going insane. This is because of my skeptical nature I had acquired in my later teen years. The psychiatrist I went to didn't seem bothered by any of it and in her words thought I was doing great.....then again she was Indian. I don't know if she's more open to these kinds of things because of the mystic qualities of India. I don't mean to generalize though. She is still regarded as a woman of science.

That is all for now.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 04:07 AM
link   
reply to post by RagenCajun

Hey RagenCajun, really sorry for my abrupt and grouchy post. It was a bad day and I wasn't thinking straight, Hope you got my U2U. Your story takes confidence to tell and people should always remain skeptical/wary yet respectful of all topics discussed, however bizarre they seem. I did not consider how difficult it can be to discuss stories of this nature. My deepest apologies.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by TheGreensGoblin

I got your post and responded. We all have those days, don't worry about it!

Hope to see you around.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Hey dude, got your U2U. Thanks for being understanding. So what kind of synchronicities are you experiencing?

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 01:25 AM
link   
reply to post by TheGreensGoblin

Hello again.
I assume it is a form of The Secret which was popular a year ago and still rings true. I began noticing, a current example being when I was unsure about the stigmata and what was causing it. It was suggested that it was from the pores bleeding. Then low and behold. 3 days later after much thought on it. Breaking news shows up on my homepage that there is a girl in India who is 13 and bleeds through her pores. Now some may suggest that this is me just noticing it now. But I have always been fascinated by medical oddities and would've heard about something like this long ago. But once I get into it and begin to quell on the thought. There is it is! When I get into a band like say Incubus which isn't really popular anymore. Suddenly it will become like a new throw back big thing on the radio stations. It's the mind harmonizing in the ether and attracting what is needed with this harmony. Every time....and I do mean everytime I get excited about something that thing will be brought to me. I have only recently begun utilizing it. It never fails! This very thing when one knows how can be used to make money. And I have used it for that in the past without really noticing that I was doing it. Now I don't because I have gone beyond such material gains. It is more about survival at this point.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 10:40 AM
link   

I completely agree, I was stuck in a similar situation and it's a hard one to explain to people. I was reading a book by Robert Anton Wilson which discusses among many other things; the number 23, and synchronicities.

Now before I had this experience I would have replied to you saying, nah its baloney, it is merely your subconscious mind SEARCHING for whatever is playing on your brain at the time. Yet to experience something (for me it was the number 23) so regularly that you can almost predict when you are next going to see it, well...Its definitely strange and more than just the mind. I guess it's the deeper side of '100 monkey syndrome' and I've always believed that it ties in with research into precognition and morphic fields.

I haven't seen The Secret although I know of it well. Through research into the subject of 'wishing for what you want!', it seems like the best way to get something is to imagine you already have it. Like you I also feel that I have GOT everything I've ever wanted somehow or other, I've never been anything like 'rich', but at the same time, I have always been able to get to where/what I want.

It can feel quite haunting to realise that it WORKS! For me, this is proven each day I research because things just seem to pop up almost magically. for example. Several months ago I was curious about 'the bell', the Nazi German time travel/anti-gravity/somethingorother(!?) i was reading around but not having much luck, then by chance(?), I wander into a charity book store with a friend and find 3 books beside each other on literally the EXACT topics I'd been researching that week.

I worry that a brilliant idea will spring into my head and bam- someone else will be milking the same idea merely minutes later! In a way, it gives me real confidence for the future, if by a course of synchronicities tied in to a collective consciousness we were led to ATS.com...then surely multitudes more will be filtering into the site in a similar fashion...hopefully in this way people will begin waking up to the bull---- that surrounds them and start looking for their own answers, who knows.

An interesting way of testing this perhaps is to gather statistics on a static website to see whether if 10 people are told of the site and they all access it, will this filter through to others subconsciously? How will the web response be I wonder? would people access the site simultaneously in waves? or it filters through to people in a much more gradual fashion?

what are your thoughts RagenCajun?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join