It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Missing Lunar Orbiter Tapes Found

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 12:53 PM
link   
I don't know much about Apollo 11.
Those tapes have the moon landing pictures that were missing?

SNC24

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 01:12 PM
link   
i was thinking that this McDonalds had to be in the middle of nowere because it didnt have tinted winows and the pirate flag isnt exactly subtle so i would think this would atract atention or at least someone would get curious and go up to it.

also, for that film to be inn the condition its in (looks new) someone had to know what they were doing for the last 40 or so years.

the story kinda seems too good to be true but innocent til proven guilty and if NASA is envolved theyll be missing or have irrepairable damaged soon.

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Dr. X

Thank You Dr. X and welcome,

I just read your post, so my assumption is correct, they are at a McDonalds in a abandon military base. It just made logical since, and it just so happens to be in Northern CA, which is where I am. I am to assume then that the military base would either be "McLellan AFB" or "Mather AFB" and I am literally right down the street from either of them.

Would all of you like for me to visit and go take pictures, LOL. No seriously I could do that, but it would have to be tomorrow.

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by housegroove23

that would be awesome!
and end this controversy once and for all.

the tapes were not "found" in the McD, they were taken there!
this McD according to Dr. X is in a military base, so no need for tinted windows or extra security...

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 01:25 PM
link   

That would be good, but I dont think they like people wandering in bases and taking photos.

so give them a call first, and find out who is in charge. say you are a journalist, wich is technically true, as you are doing it for ats.

So when you get there you can say 'im with Dr.x'

[edit on 26-9-2008 by monkeybus]

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 01:32 PM
link   
My interest is peaked!!!

Abandoned? Holy cow!

Is it possible that these were put out there in a controlled leak?

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus

Originally posted by Sinsear
reply to post by franspeakfree

There is no "digging". The OP clearly labels it a Pirate McDonalds and links to the original photos. All you have to do is read the post and follow the links and you will see that Zorgon is not trying to cover anything up.

I do think though, that Zorgon does like to make a bold statement with his opening posts.

See here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

He posts up a very intriguing photo, cropped mind you, A damn good tactic coupled with a catching title to get the readers in.

Click the source link and we get the uncropped original....not so intriguing anymore is it?

Is this thread being set up similarly? Who knows. Either way it still is very interesting.

Wow, nice find.

Not only did he crop the one for the martian herd, I didn't read the thread, was curious, but not curious enough to find out if people also realized he also flipped his cropped version, to make the cloud or dune appendages, face down instead of up for maximum effect.

Man shame on you for that one Zor-Gone.

However Zorgon has a failry long and decent reputation as a poster here. and as free energy already put it, as did I...we all really have no clue how those canisters ended up in the abondonned Mcdonalds. Yes some do go out of business, it happens.

We also don't know if they've just arrived with all the equipment have yet to remove The Hamburgurlars flag (wait no, thats BK), whatever Pirates of the Carrabean (perhaps they are useing it for shade, that is some bright light coming in the window. and put the cannisters in the walk in cooler.

So imo, there still just aren't enough facts to prove this real or not.

Also why aren't the windows not blacked out? Have you ever tried to look inside a Mcdonalds during the day to see if it's busy? Can't see crap. But you can see clearly from the inside out. One way tinted glass? Perhaps there is something to this whole McDonalds /NASA thing afterall, hehe. So there's no need to tint the glass from peopled streetdistance looking in, they got magic glass. Maybe from those towers on the Moon???

Seriously though, I'm still on the fence, not enough info here....

But this cropped image business, does make me lean slightly , ever so slightly now, toward the BS side of the fence.

Last edit.....

I jumped a page, and missed Dr.X's 2 posts. just read them. Seems plausible. Zorgons "Martian Herd" thread not withstanding.

So again I'd say this needs time to prove whether or not this story is real. Hopefully it is, and we'll be seeing some new High rez images of the far saide of the moon. Hopefully TPTB don't smudge out all the good stuff. Crap, with the tools available today, I doubt we'll be seeing anything interesting out of this stuff unless disclosure is comeing. Seeing as it's all on a military base already According to Dr. X.

[edit on 26-9-2008 by Nola213]

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

great post. you certainly have my attention on this one. found any other documentation in the news? thanks

[edit on 26-9-2008 by counterterrorist]

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Dr. X

Every body listen .If you have not already. You need to read DR.X posts. he is involved with this project and it clears some things up

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by monkeybus
he is involved with this project and it clears some things up

Take it easy.....Dr. X's contribution is interesting at least, but there's nothing that definitely places him as "involved", or "clearing" anything up. The poster has simply added some data to the mystery.

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by monkeybus
reply to post by Dr. X

Every body listen .If you have not already. You need to read DR.X posts. he is involved with this project and it clears some things up

I just did thank you.

I jump one page, in crappy thread, and miss the two most important posts, go figure. Well edited my post above for clarification.

thnx again

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 02:30 PM
link   

What if the whole reason they were put there was so that people like these guys found them and posted them on the net. What if its all part of disclosure? I mean so many government doucments are being mislaid lately?

my thoughts exactly ,but a real disclosure or a fake one,to cover thier backs?

the ultimate deception would be a psuedo disclosure designed to further mislead the public and humans as to the true nature of what has been happening to them,and who is really responsible for it all.

ile be watching,my judgments in the balance

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Actually it is not at an abandon military base. More like an abandon McDonald's on a toned down military base. I would post more pictures but I am new to this system and don't know how that is done. Clues please.

Thanks,

~ Dr. X ~

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by MrPenny

Well, as it turns out, I am involved. What would you like clarified?

~ Dr. X ~
PS: It appears that here is another Dr. X on this system. However, I sign my posts as "~ Dr. X ~" so you can tell the difference.

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Here is the Flickr page of one of the Lunar orbiter back-engineers. You will get some more information about why they did it etc.

www.flickr.com...

Some examples:

[edit on 26-9-2008 by Acharya]

[edit on 26-9-2008 by Acharya]

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 02:45 PM
link   
i believe the pirate flag may actually be a reference to skull and bones,that secret masonic society whos members include many of those who are responsible for the grand cover up,the cabalic elites so to speak.

could this a be a signal to them?,in the manner of "were bringing it out".

i am also interested in seeing whats in the images,they were classified for some reason.....

also mcdonalds......mcdonald douglas?????,any meaning there?,is this symbolic code?

And yes, the conspiracy continues, with McDonalds' long and sordid history with the Apollo program...

yes i see zorgon saw this too,mcdonald douglas,part of the skunk works and boeing those who built most of the lunar equipment.

[edit on 26-9-2008 by welivefortheson]

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Dr. X

Go take a picture of yourself, in the abandoned McDonalds, by the large rack of equipment, holding a hand lettered sign with the words.....

"Now do you believe I'm involved, MrPenny?"

You may be able to construct some variation of that scenario that would also be acceptable.

Forgive me if I don't read your words, dope slap myself, and exclaim, "doh!!!, it must be true!!"

Just keying it in....doesn't make it so.

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Thanks Dr X for the clarification and thanks to Zorgon for the post. I always like to see the pseudo skeptics dive back under their rocks.

Skepticism is good but when people just start making unsupported and fantasy level statements as fact, ie - "there are no abandoned McDonald's", "The pirate flag indicates this is a hoax", the "tapes were found in the abandoned McDonald's", etc, etc --it becomes clear that some are threatened by the possibility, have a serious debunking habit or just want to attack Zorgon in some cases.

"Deny Ignorance"

Well, that's funny as ignorance is what I would describe a majority of the "this is a hoax" posts I've just read. Some people seem extremely ready to jump to conclusions without sufficient evidence, I sure hope none of you actively show up for jury duty.

Please keep us updated on the project and if you have more of the historical background, contact info for those who would like to encourage Google to fund the project, etc please post it.

Has a thread been started on the Google X-Prize forum yet?

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 03:05 PM
link   
So far i have seen more evidence, for this than against it. There are pictures, for christ sake!

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Dr. X

I looked at the Flickr page again and it looks like it is a military base in the bay area.

To post a picture you need to click on the picture so that it is the only thing showing in the window, then copy the URL at the top and when you go to post click on the icon with the computer screen and the color pallet and paste the URL in there.

Thanks Dr. X

Hopefully he can retrieve and release the high res images without NAZA corrupting them.

[edit on 9/26/08 by housegroove23]

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join