It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could this be the infamous head of a reptoid?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2004 @ 11:05 AM
link   
HERE

This is some sick stuff!

DC

posted on Mar, 23 2004 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Byrd
Charlie White does some wonderfully disturbing art. Did you look at his other print on that page -- "Inland Empire"? Truly superb artwork!

yes siree. Charlie White truly rules. his work is absolutely unique.

posted on Mar, 23 2004 @ 11:16 AM
link   
So you guys are saying this pic of the kids holding the "reptoid" is a hoax?????

posted on Mar, 23 2004 @ 03:53 PM
link   
For some reason i tend to think that picture is a very good hoax, whether photoshop or just plain old latex mask technology it still strikes me as a fake.

It does kind of resemble a decomposed Space Ghost...Maybe Zorak finally tired of him, murdered him and descecrated his corpse?

Thanks for turning me onto Charlie White though

posted on Mar, 23 2004 @ 03:57 PM
link   
I've seen that pic on ATS before, last time they called it a chupacabra head.

posted on Mar, 23 2004 @ 04:59 PM
link   
YO!!
Listen up, y'all.
IT'S A FAKE.
Tomashi provided information on the artist who created the "head" back on page 1 of this post.

-B.

Originally posted by Tomashi
voila...
www.artincontext.org...

posted on Mar, 23 2004 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Tell ye what thats one ugly #er whatever it is...i only hope on sunday morning when i wake up i havnt brought its sister home!!!!

posted on Mar, 23 2004 @ 08:14 PM
link   
I don't see how tomashi proved that this dude created the head. It's just a link to an art gallery... and it seems more like he took a picture of this.

posted on Mar, 23 2004 @ 08:44 PM
link   
this was here a few months back

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 23 2004 @ 08:45 PM
link   
i don't know what that thing is, where it's from or how it got there but i do know what happened to the body. let's just say that the family of mexicans isn't gonna go hungry tonight! REPTOIDS: IT'S WHAT'S FOR DINNER/THE OTHER WHITE MEAT!

posted on Mar, 23 2004 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by drunk
So you guys are saying this pic of the kids holding the "reptoid" is a hoax?????

Yes, yes I am. It looks like, as other people have said before, either a latex mask, or some kind of other animal, photoshopped to death, to make it look like a reptiloid or whatever you guys called it (I havent gone into the aliens secton of this site yet).

posted on Mar, 23 2004 @ 10:47 PM
link   
I bet it's fake... although it looks real... (doesn't know what to believe).

posted on Mar, 24 2004 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by DeltaChaos
HERE

This is some sick stuff!

DC

Delta thanks for the link! My bad I didnt know this pic was already posted like 3 times... fooled me though it looks so damn real!

case closed... again

[Edited on 24-3-2004 by porschedrifter]

posted on Mar, 25 2004 @ 01:50 AM
link   
Dam i thought it looked real i am sure it is real (I hope its real) i am
as hell now!

posted on Mar, 25 2004 @ 02:02 AM
link   
It's just art everyone. Charlie White used a famed Hollywood monster designer (sorry can't remember his name) to make the aliens. The only thing that was photoshopped were the aliens eyes. My friend has a whole book of this guys stuff. Its quite wonderful.

posted on Mar, 25 2004 @ 05:49 AM
link   
not real, no movieprop, no seal, no tiger, no photoshop.
just conceptual art
www.artincontext.org...

posted on Mar, 25 2004 @ 05:54 AM
link   
Charlie White uses people who make props & stuffs for movies, asks them to create whatever he wants, shoots it and prints it on huge pixes to artgalleries... really nothing more to it. Still surprised that no one heard or him before on this thread, his work has been featured alot on sites, magazines and artbooks.

posted on Mar, 25 2004 @ 06:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Eternal
On second thought, where could this guy get a movie prop?
I mean, Look at him he's all poor and stuff.

[Edited on 23-3-2004 by Eternal]

LOL how can you tell that he's poor from that picture???

posted on Apr, 5 2004 @ 11:44 PM
link   
looks pretty real by the looks of the kids. And that kid is pokin his stick at the flesh of the creature. Could it be a urban legend something recent probaly. It still has flesh on it , when was it taken?

posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 10:38 AM
link   
I know art is a lot of things.. And lots of it is pretty damn ugly... But how the f*** can this be called art????

Its a good piece of artistic skill, but to call it art.... Yikez...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join