It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why are aliens so ugly?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Every image I have of aliens from modern lore art is, well, they look either very hostile like bees or wasps or bubbly and even deformed. I'm not here to judge, but if this whole alien thingy is a conspiracy, it kinda makes sense. Not that I would feel frightened by a one-and-a-half-meter-tall bee-bipod with no wings anyway. I'd perhaps visualise my Ba's and Ka's, and hopefully it would show me his....

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Neo Christian Mystic

Becuase they appear mostly in scary films, where they are designed to be frightening.

Alough i have to say, i dont find the predator scary, after collaborating with that girl in alein v predator.

[edit on 25-9-2008 by monkeybus]

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 07:21 PM
link   
You'd be ugly too if you had to ride around in spacecraft that perform High- G naneuvers. How would you keep your food down? What about "jet lag"?

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 07:32 PM
link   
I bet they think humans are pretty unattractive too.

Not a one line post.

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by fishneedh2o

Right, it is all in the eyes of the beholder. Besides a lot of the pics are our idea of what they look like. A few claim to have seen them, but other wise it is only what we have imagined.

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by monkeybus
reply to post by Neo Christian Mystic

Becuase they appear mostly in scary films, where they are designed to be frightening.

Alough i have to say, i dont find the predator scary, after collaborating with that girl in alein v predator.

[edit on 25-9-2008 by monkeybus]

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 01:50 AM
link   
Because they are Alien to us....

new topics

top topics

join