It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Family Says Disneyland Dog Mauled Toddler

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Family Says Disneyland Dog Mauled Toddler

www.foxnews.com

SANTA ANA, Calif. — The family of a small girl is suing Disneyland, claiming she was mauled by a dog at the park's petting zoo in 2006 when she was 2 years old.

The suit filed Tuesday in Orange County Superior Court says the dog, a German shepherd-Labrador retriever mix, attacked 2-year-old Lena Dickerson on Oct. 3, 2006, biting her several times on the face and leaving her permanently scarred.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Okay, first obvious question. Was it Goofy?

Now for the story, an employee goes to a Shelter and adopts a a German shepherd-Labrador retriever mix. The shelter labels the dog "not very social" and said it had a history of aggression. So the kid then takes the dog to work at the Disney petting zoo, put it on a box and encouraged kids to pet it.

So what was the problem?

www.foxnews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 25-9-2008 by jwstarry]

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by jwstarry

Okay, first obvious question. Was it Goofy?

So what was the problem?

The problem as i see it is your inappropriate joke at the expense of a 2 year old baby girl...good grief.

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Fathom

sorry if you took offense. It was not a joke pointed at the victim. It was sarcasm pointed at Disney and the employee. By saying "So what was the problem" I was being sarcastic and really meant "So what wasn't the problem"

Every aspect of what the employee and Disney did was wrong and they should pay out the teeth for it.

Again I am sorry if you did not get my sarcasm, it is sometimes hard to show sarcasm over the net.

[edit on 25-9-2008 by jwstarry]

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 06:57 PM
link   
I find your signature interesting: "Time is the only currency accepted when seeking to purchase Wisdom."

So after reading your remarkable distasteful comment about Goofy, and the even more distasteful smiley behind it, I can only conclude that you haven't much time on your hands.

[edit on 25-9-2008 by ziggystar60]

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Disneyland should be held liable for their employees. I was going to say don’t they interview these people first to see their IQ levels but then I remembered he worked in a petting zoo enough said.

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 07:42 PM
link   
its wasnt goofy it was pluto
bad move on the part of disneyland i mean how stupid do you have to be they were told the dog is not very social so they put it in the petting zoo are they surprised that something like this happened

new topics

top topics

join