It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Feeling brave so actually joined! ;)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Hi all!

Well, i have been lurking around these 'ere parts for a while after i saw the press coverage, say no more...Reading it all reminded me of an experience i had about 4 years ago.

I was walking home after a post Glasto party (A festival near where i live for all the people who have no clue what i am talking about) it was about 3am and i wasn't medicated lol though i had had a few drinks, I saw what i can only describe as a disc, it had lights around it and it just seemed to hover in the sky, I stood watching it for about 10 minutes convincing myself it was a plane/helicopter, whatever explanation that proved to me i wasn't seeng things or lost my marbles, it made no noise at all and then suddenly disappeared. I found the whole experience quite unsettling and after a while it went from my mind, until i read the press coverage and decided to check this site out and have a read of what you all had to say.

I am still unsure, to be honest, or maybe i am scared of the unknown but I am more than willing to explore the subject further, hence being here.

Just want to say thanks for the thought provoking threads now as i probably won't post much, as you can see, once i start i don't stop hee hee

Take care all
Xx

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Well welcome to the club. Pull up a chair and get comfy, you are gonna be here for awhile.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by jwstarry

I'm a new poster, not a new reader. Love your signature!! so true, thanks

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Well so you are NOT alone

as we too

Welcome on ATS and.. make a new thread !

top topics

join