It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Psychic Vampires

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Are you a psychic vampire, or do you think someone you know is one?
Straight to the point. I am one.
We drain the energy, usually from people, but there is always a little ambient power in the air or general surroundings. This makes us feel good and strong. From what I have read (and experienced) I siphon energy even when I am not trying to. I can pierce individuals' auras' and pull the energy out. And my, my it feels GOOD. Different people have different amounts of power within them.
Personal Account:
I have a good friend who is VERY energetic and can stay up for the entire night. But whenever he is around me, he gets tired. At his house once, we were hanging out, watching his favorite (action packed, lots of booms and bangs and loud noises) movie. He, sitting next to me, went out like a light (snore, snore). This sort of thing happens whenever i am around him, and now, after presenting himself with the evidence, now believes me to be Psychic vampire.
Is there anyone here who is one as well?

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Interesting thread. Now, let's say that I'm not interested in having my energy "pulled out" of me. What would I have to do to block one of your kind from being so invasive?

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 06:21 PM
link   
if you put it that way I sound like a monster. fine
I have heard of a sort of "mental armor," to block us out. *google search*
www.everythingunderthemoon.net...
do some searches of your own. this is just the 1st result

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 06:24 PM
link   
How compassionate of you to share this. You must feel really conflicted right now.

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by sobek52

Yes ,please , Come and try it on me . I would love to sleep as the norm! But the thing is I am awake most nights ,all Night! I seem to be a natural Vampira? Somebody help! you`s must Know something?

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 07:26 PM
link   
to Itsthequetion- haha yes. But there are plenty of people to take energy from. a few shielded makes no difference. But i am working on using "energy pulses" from my body to "break in."
Jiggy-slow down, what are you trying to say?

[edit on 25-9-2008 by sobek52]

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by sobek52
if you put it that way I sound like a monster. fine.

you seem insulted...but then post...

But there are plenty of people to take energy from. a few shielded makes no difference. But i am working on using "energy pulses" from my body to "break in."

taking energy from people naturally without intention to do so is one thing, but to actively seek ways to get as much as you can from people does depict you in a monstrous light.

the subject of psychic vampirism is interesting to read about [yet to decide on its authenticity], but maybe you are being caught up in the current romanticism of the tradition blood-lust kind and have lost sight with how it sucks [pun?] for everyone around you except you.

stroking the ego does feel good.

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by sobek52

I am one. I even had a Q & A thread not too long ago.

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 11:47 PM
link   
I know someone else who is one also, just not aware of it. If I shield myself with light so they cannot draw energy from me, they get extremely frustrated, and usually divert their attention to others around them.

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 05:50 AM
link   
reply to post by banyan

I really wasn't that insulted. It seemed slightly aggressive.
But I respect your opinion.
Thing is, I usually try not to drain too much from one person, a little here, a little there, no harm done.
But I drain even when not trying to, so I can't really stop it.

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Whoa, you're bragging about this? Honestly, you're the type of person I generally can sense right away and try to avoid at all costs. IMO, I think you should try to figure out what it is you need to work on in order to be more of a positive force in people's lives...Being a vampire is one thing, but being a source of good energy is vital to you and those around you.

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 04:08 PM
link   
I've been called a psychic vampire by some, because of my ability to draw energy from others. I'm also empathic and feel the emotions around me as well though, and I believe the two may be related in some way. Large crowds and big cities are not a comfortable place for me as a result. I had to learn how to filter out both energy and emotions so I wouldn't constantly be overwhelmed by either from other people.

The ability is not limited to draining energy away from people however. I've also been able to transfer my own energy into others at times. I believe that all psychic or energy vampires can develop this ability if they choose to. It requires a conscious effort to visualize the energy flowing out of you instead of just leeching it from your target, if that makes any sense.

As for trying to break through someone else's defense against your ability, that's beyond abhorrent. If your target is willing, that's one thing, but what you're doing by breaking down their defenses is the same as assault, and that type of behavior is the reason that people fear and often hate psychic vampires, just as they fear and hate any who would do them harm. It's flat out wrong and there's no excuse for anyone with a conscience thinking it's a good idea.

Learn to give back a little and not just suck the life out of everyone around you, no matter how good you may think it feels. Its like a drug and the feeling is intoxicating and addictive if you let it be. Learn to control it instead of letting it control you. You own mind and willpower are your only limitations in that regard. It can be done.

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by TheDemonHunter

Hey, I only take what I need, which isn't much. When I said "breaking in," I was referring to people's auras. No one really protects themselves, but some auras are harder to penetrate. And yes, I have learned to reverse, put energy in others. If someone is having a bad day, or is really tired, I give them a boost. The changes are visible afterward. (happier, more awake)

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 01:03 PM
link   
There are probably many people like you, and they use there abilities in a more evil way. The way i look at it, is energy, thats all it is. Some people are better sources of energy than others, and thats the way it is.

I do not know of any like you, but i assume, plenty of evil people especially at the top of our world, are like you and use it all the time.

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Sounds pretty predatory to me.

One's energy is vital to them, stealing it just doesn't seem like a respectful thing to do. Couldn't you find a way to build your own energy without victimizing someone else?

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 01:59 PM
link   
now i think i may be one too O_o when i place a hand on my stomach when it hurts..then shake it away..i fell better...when i place my hand on someone who lets say back hurts...after a while he seems better..its like i suck the bad things out

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by interestedalways

well, like i said, i can pull ambient energy from the air, but from people, it is stronger, more plentiful, more potent. I cant find a better place to get it. But a little from one person, a little from another, doesn't really seem to hurt people.

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 03:44 PM
link   
That is one way of looking at it, but I would think there are universal laws that govern free will to do with one's energy as they choose.

If you bypass the person's choice then you would be breaking natural balance.

I am not judging you, but for myself I would want to be given the choice to share my energy rather than someone deciding for me whether or not I could spare a bit for someone who seems to think they deserve more than the average person or more than what they are able to generate for themselves.

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by sobek52
reply to post by TheDemonHunter

Hey, I only take what I need, which isn't much. When I said "breaking in," I was referring to people's auras. No one really protects themselves, but some auras are harder to penetrate.

I do not believe your claim to be the truth if your earlier post is to be believed.

to Itsthequetion- haha yes. But there are plenty of people to take energy from. a few shielded makes no difference. But i am working on using "energy pulses" from my body to "break in."

So explain just exactly why you would need to mention your ability to "break in" in reference to shielded individuals, if it is not an attack on their own personal defenses. Both sides of your claim cannot be true. Either you don't attack someone's defenses, respecting their personal choice to not give freely, or you have been practicing a way of getting through one's defenses to take what is not readily available.

top topics

join