It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia loan Venezuela $US1b in arms

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 05:13 PM
link   
The heading pretty much says it all. Here's a sample of whats in the url.

(Moscow has announced a $US1 billion ($A1.2 billion) loan to Venezuela to buy arms amid Cold War style tensions with Washington and ahead of a visit by the country's fiercely anti-US President Hugo Chavez.)

Url: news.theage.com.au...

Looks like World War 3 is just around the corner. Yet I'm still concerned about this all falling into place and having a big problem on our hands.

when do you reckon world war 3 is gonna start?

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Russia just wants to exist, thats all. What would you do, in there situation. Chess is a weird game sometimes.....

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 05:34 PM
link   
I could guess its fair trading

Seems that America will try stick there heads into the situation, starting a chain reaction.

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 05:46 PM
link   
I think the Russians are playing the game properly, they see that the US is in trouble and are setting themselves up for the big power vacuum that is coming.

The EU, China, Russia, India and the US will all be the big hitters soon.

The EU and the US will be trading partners and allies, Russia and the SAU will be allies, China and India don't need any.

Russia needs to strengthen itself against NATO because they probably feel the US will give a last ditch attempt to start ww3.

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Sounds so true Dermo.

I think Russia is doing the smart choice.

So can see bush having the honors to start ww3.

So can see when the War starts, Russia will be showing there new toys that we have never heard about.

[edit on 25-9-2008 by Armandeo]

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 05:38 PM
link   
The Russians are doing what we do... only on a much smaller scale... yhou think Saudi pays for all it's american miltech? Or for that matter a dozen or more other countries which get billions in aid yearly from us.

new topics

top topics

join