It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

way to possibly protest

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 04:58 PM
link   
hey guys, new poster here

one way to possibly protest this is not paying taxes next year.

ron paul has said income taxes are illegal.

watch the zeitgeist movie part 3 and you can see some stuff for yourself

other than that , there is a group of lawyers ( i think based in FL) who will help you fight the payment of taxes FOREVER and will give you your money back should they fail.

ive got it on my home computer ill post it when i get there

but imagine a protest in april 2009...no taxes paid in the US.

none.

itd be incredibly legit.

wduThink?

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by vonholland

If you are willing to face prison time go for it. The zeitgeist movie is nothing new at this site, and neither is Ron Paul. So if you're a fan of either will have plenty to discuss with others here.

I believe a mass protest of this sort maybe effective. The old saying, "hit em where it hurts," i.e. their pocket books. But I don't see enough people willing to face prison and be separated from loved ones and at the mercy of the legal system.

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Good idea, but it would only work if the vast majority of the country was on board with it.
A small percentage wouldn't have enough clout to cause any real effect.

Oh, and welcome to ATS.

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 05:28 PM
link   
To me it seems someone is beginning to wake up..

Welcome to ATS indeed.

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 05:32 PM
link   
welcome to ATS. Like the posts above said. We would need to have alot of people join in on the protest.

I rather get a huge group and use everyone who join it there skills.. like hacking or any other skills and you them to an extent to go after the gov. Using force .

The reason why I think it's pointless to make signs and protest because you gain nothing but getting a message out you don't put any force on the gov unless you have some sort of retaliation .

This is my view but I doubt anyone will do much .I still believe about 95% of the U.S is still sleeping.

I told my sister about the American Union and she flat out tell my omg your stupid and why would bush sign our country away??? Why isn't it on cnn ect ect...

I explain it to her and she still doesn't believe me she thinks Bush screwed the country up and that's that and thinks she knows what's really going and thinks I am nuts and whoever thinks out president would sell out our country are nuts.

this is what she told me and she isn't the only one some of my friends said that and many other people I told.

SO really I can tell you for a fact if builder burg does exist and really is what I have heard on ATS then they will win and complete the mission and we all can do nothing but put our hands straight out and wait for them to shakel us.

new topics

top topics

join