It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Subliminal advertising on ATS

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 04:50 PM
link   
I have a feeling this may get closed but i would prefer it doesnt. It is in no way abuse directed at ats. as i know that they are not responsible for the majority of the adverts seen.

Has anyone noticed, any strange adverts on ATS/BTS?

Obey 9 11 obey

You may think that this is far fetched, but Subliminal Advertising had been used for quite a while. as many of you are aware.

Image manuplation is quite popular. Such as the KFC adverts, with the dollar bills. Mc,donalds flashing during a cooking show. the old pepsi cans(stack three to spell sex) most coke machines, have famle figures hidden on them.

But not many people are aware that the same thing can be done in text. putting highly reconisble words, and break them up into a paragraph/entire page. And the mind can subconiously put them together.

I remember this being demonstrated on derron brown programme, once.
manipulating someone, by subliminal messaging(his speciality)

Any one else think that they have spotted one's like the one i highlighted. take a screenshot, and highlight the words using the program of your choice, and post here.

[edit on 25-9-2012 by monkeybus]

[edit on 25-9-2008 by monkeybus]

[edit on 25-9-2008 by monkeybus]

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Mmm - I certainly worry about the sudden split second light flashes that appear off to the right of the page every now and then. I'm not referring to the flashing ads either - these appear on blank sections of the page when you've scrolled down far enough to escape all the distractions.
I can't help but wonder at the content of those flashes.

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 07:14 PM
link   
I havent paid much attention to the add at all. Meaning, I haven't read it conciously. But what strikes me now is, that since about a week I get bombarded with the 'flat stomach' add in many different layouts. Intresting is that the add only shows up when I click links on ATS. Will look further into this. Will actually read the next add and make a screenshot and post it. See you soon.

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 07:17 AM
link   
cool, post here, if you find more bud.

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 07:23 AM
link   
That's pretty cool! Or freaking creepy. Now just look at the description of the link right below the things you had emphasized, and you pretty much get the yin yang thing as far as ATSers concerned with 911 go. Evil vs Good!

[edit on 26-9-2008 by Cale, Logan]

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 02:29 PM
link   
www.subliminalworld.org...

This explains subliminal bettar than i ever could, from a Psycologist.

top topics

join