It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The USA and Israel criminals?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2004 @ 05:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by specialasianX
According to international law it is illegal to occupy the land of another state/people through military means...

...it is completely legal however to defend you lands if they are being occupied by military means...

Israel occupies Palestinian land, and the USA occupies Iraqi land... and yet both these nations claim the resistance to their occupation is illegal when in fact it is the USA and Israel who are the criminals according to international law...

I know this will offend some but i had to make my point known...
Israel does not occupy any land, it regained land that had been taken from the in the first days of its existence.
The U.S. does not occupy any land, either, it is rebuilding a nation after it conquered it. That is how it always does; defeats those who want to destroy her and then rebuilds them so that they may defeat her in the free market.

posted on Mar, 23 2004 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by specialasianX
Of course the US arent violating anything... thats coz if there is a law and the US want to violate it, they go ahead and do it and then demand the law change or make a loophole... coz the US is too powerful to control...

specialasianX....
News Flash.
You made an assertion/claim on both Israel and the US.
Having just got back to this thread, guess what?
No one, no one, as of yet, including you --- who began this thread/topic --- has provided one shred of anything resembling evidence to your assertions/claims!
What was your "bogus" assertions/claims?

According to international law it is illegal to occupy the land of another state/people through military means...

...it is completely legal however to defend you lands if they are being occupied by military means...

Israel occupies Palestinian land, and the USA occupies Iraqi land... and yet both these nations claim the resistance to their occupation is illegal when in fact it is the USA and Israel who are the criminals according to international law...

This thread will not dissolve into another discussion on whether Israel is on "occupied lands", etc!
Why?
Because an ATS search of the archives will show that that particular topic/subject and the matters surrounding it have been hashed and re-hashed longer than many of us have been here, in a multitude of threads.

As to your claim(s) about the US and Iraq and "occupied lands" and International Law, the evidence and facts to your claim(s) remain....well, unsubstantiated.
Still waiting for those sources of information specialasianX.......

seekerof

[Edited on 23-3-2004 by Seekerof]

posted on Mar, 23 2004 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Thomas said

"Israel does not occupy any land, it regained land that had been taken from the in the first days of its existence. "

so.......

It's okay for the Native Americans to wage war against the US based on the same logic, right?

posted on Mar, 23 2004 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrazygous
Thomas said

"Israel does not occupy any land, it regained land that had been taken from the in the first days of its existence. "

so.......

It's okay for the Native Americans to wage war against the US based on the same logic, right?

Are you saying it's not? They did wage war against the US based on that logic. But they lost. Isreal won. If they rose up again against the US, they would be stomped out. Instead they have waged that war in the legal arena, and have won many victories.

posted on Mar, 23 2004 @ 03:43 PM
link   
jj

i guess my point is this. if americans were polled on whether they thought it would be right or wrong for "indians" to wage war on america because they were trying to reclaim a land that once belonged to them, what do you think they outcome would be?

posted on Mar, 23 2004 @ 03:46 PM
link   
I think the poll would be vastly different if the land had been taken a few years ago instead of over 100 years ago.

posted on Mar, 23 2004 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Jews as being "on the defensive" when they were, in fact, dispossessing the Palestinians of their land with the help of British soldiers and, later, with the help of American weapons and money. The notion of Jews "striking back and defending themselves" is to laugh at. The Arabs were on the land; your people drove them off of it, and the Jews killed the Arabs who did not run fast enough. That is how the facts really are. There is hardly one Jewish town in Israel that was not built on top of an earlier Arab town. This is not defense; it is aggression. In fact, it is a military conquest of the same type as the Nazis attempted. Whites have noticed for a long time that the Jews often use the words "defense" and "aggression" in a backwards way. It makes us suspect that you might be dishonest in respect to other things also.

Your conflict in the Mid-East should be a matter for your people and the Arabs to settle between yourselves, and we Americans should have no interest in whichever of you won the contest. Unfortunately, Israel uses America as a source of war technology and money. The media companies in the United States are mostly owned by Jews who distort and falsify the conflict over there. (I belong to an organization that studies Israel, and we can read and hear what you say among yourselves and are not deceived by the propaganda that has been fooling other Americans for a long time.) Your country is making enemies for my people that we simply do not want to have. Your fight is not our fight, and you dirty our reputation in the world by dragging us into it. Your conquest or your defeat does not matter to us in the slightest, except insofar as you inflict the consequences of your wars on us.

Whites didn't need the Jews to beat the Indians; so why do you need our money and our technology and our soldiers to help you beat the Arabs? And it is nothing to us if you simply can't exist without our help. To us, you're a tick in the ear. Your need for blood doesn't make us want to get bitten.

Is this stuff true?? This guy was talking to a jew. here's a link.www.jabpage.org...

For those of you who know about this it would be good for you to post it, I have not done extensive research on the subject so am incline to cut and paste in hopes this will help. Hope I helped.

[Edited on 23-3-2004 by TrueLies]

posted on Mar, 23 2004 @ 03:57 PM
link   

The first large-scale assaults began on January 9, 1948, when approximately 1,000 Arabs attacked Jewish communities in northern Palestine. By February, the British said so many Arabs had infiltrated they lacked the forces to run them back.5 In fact, the British turned over bases and arms to Arab irregulars and the Arab Legion.

In the first phase of the war, lasting from November 29, 1947 until April 1, 1948, the Palestinian Arabs took the offensive, with help from volunteers from neighboring countries. The Jews suffered severe casualties and passage along most of their major roadways was disrupted.

On April 26, 1948, Transjordan's King Abdullah said:

[A]ll our efforts to find a peaceful solution to the Palestine problem have failed. The only way left for us is war. I will have the pleasure and honor to save Palestine.6

So in short, no, it's not true. This is actually a great and informative website with a lot of information AND sources for all of their info: www.us-israel.org...

Edit:
Quote shortened to just make point and allow y'all to find the rest of the information at that great website

[Edited on 3-23-2004 by junglejake]

posted on Mar, 23 2004 @ 04:00 PM
link   
TrueLies....thats the second post referencing the same site and in two different threads.
Here's the other occurance:
Isreal: A terror state?

Here's a thought that happens to go through my mind:
Are you a believer in this stuff?
You claim to have researched this yet I see strictly a one-sided presentation of supposed claims and assertions.
Whats the deal?

seekerof

[Edited on 23-3-2004 by Seekerof]

posted on Mar, 23 2004 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seekerof
TrueLies....thats the second post referencing the same site and in tweo different threads.
Here's the other occurance:
Isreal: A terror state?

Here's a thought that happens to go through my mind:
Are you a believer in this stuff?
You claim to have researched this yet I see strictly a one-sided presentation of supposed claims and assertions.
Whats the deal?

seekerof

No no no, I said I haven't done extensive research hence my cut and paste, because I think people could read another side. I honestly don't know what to believe everything is so screwy these days and everybody is always blaming someone else. I'm neither here nor there just happened to find a site that was out of the ordinary tis all.

[Edited on 23-3-2004 by TrueLies]

posted on Mar, 23 2004 @ 04:34 PM
link   
actually, the palestinians r occupying the israel's land due to the fact that the UN created israel and therefore, as international law states, the israelis can kill however many dirty, dumbass, lemming palestinians as they want. YAY!!!!

posted on Mar, 23 2004 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Personally since we have seen nothing but murder come from the palestinians I hope the Israelies just wipe their worthless, bomb loving asses off the face of the earth.

You know, these idiots get on a bus full of women and children and blow themselves up, then their people treat them like heroes.

I used to feel sorry for them but after all of this and the recent calls for the destruction of Israel I hope they just nuke them back into their mud huts.

sorry but can you imagine some psyco getting on a bus in LA with a bomb and thinking God told him to do it?

I feel more compassion for a dog.

[Edited on 3/23/2004 by nativeokie]

posted on Mar, 23 2004 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrazygous
Thomas said

so.......

You well know there is no mirroring of the two, but if the Native Americans wish to give it a run...

posted on Mar, 23 2004 @ 07:58 PM
link   
i'm not saying the Palestinian tactics are good, but their cause is. The state of israel was established by Zionist terrorists on Palestinian lands... then Israel proceeded to take more land than what the UN had allocated... so the palestinians used the tactics originally used by the Zionists to fight back... i can only hope that palestine will one day fight the israelis back to the land they were given and maybe even wipe the state off the map...
As for America i dont hate them as much but i'd still like to see them leave other countries to run themselves how they see fit... you know sovereignty... the thing every nation should have... WITHOUT interference...

posted on Mar, 24 2004 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by JON
Didnt the UN give Israel its land to begin with? As for America I don't know if were in violation of international law. As far as I know were trying to return Iraq to its people.

P.S. Im sure alot of people asume were stealing their oil but last time i checked it cost me about $35 to fill my tank. If were stealing oil how come it cost more now?

WHAT?!?!? Up here in canada, it ranges from 80-90$ to fill up our damn tank... why are you guys complaining? And anyways, WE have to damn oil!! Why do *I* have to pay more for it!?!! DAMNIT! IM GONNA BOYCOTT OIL!!!

Anyways, yes, I think the Israelis are criminals (no, im not a nazi). Why are they allowed to go and bulldoze Palestinian houses? Why are they allowed to operate in this manner? Is this not "terrorism"? Why is no one saying anything about America constantly backing Israel? The whole thing just doesnt seem right to me.

Sorry if someone else has posted something similar, I havent read the whole thread.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join