It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Walk Off

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 03:26 PM
link   
The Greatest Hypothetical of All Time:

Things you need to know only in brief before answering the question...

A) A black portal opens up the size of a city (Detroit), during the time of all sorts of ruin (mass job loss, economic crisis on key fronts, wars, etc.) every which way in the world in the east, in the west, in the north, and in the south...

B) The ppl that were in the city, where and when the portal popped opened, went away, and no one knew for sure what happened with them, and no one knew where the pitch black, non-see-through portal even led, and no one knew, whether or not, the black portal puts persons in different places at different times of entry...

C) One touch of the portal and your whole body gets some kind of magical black portal extention look that then makes you seem pulled into whole without a sound...

D) Any deep wondering thought at any point 'For' entering the black portal while it's here would cause your body whole to get some kind of magical black portal extention look that then makes you dissappear without a sound... So basically, you can either come and touch it to leave or think deeply in wonder 'For' entering the unknown to leave...

E) No one knew how long the portal would remain or, whether or not, it was even permanent... For all ppl knew is that they have an oppurtunity to boldly go into the unknown that seemed like an alien ark or a supernatural cosmic ark or a heavenly divine ark come, non-coincidentally during a time of the greatest, 'non-extingishable seeming' worldwide ruin...

The question is at the end of the day: Will you take your chance remaining here or will you take a chance and enter the ark? Basically, do you think to stay or do you think to leave when the whole world has officially gone into a ruined damnation stage that would indeed last for generations, whether or not, furture generations were even possible?

Note:

I chose alien ark for you alien fan freaks, supernatural cosmic ark for you discovery or skynet or stargate or matrix or science fan freaks, and heavenly divine ark for you redemtion or religion or bible fan freaks. Those are what should about cover many. I figure if you're not covered you're most likely the ones to not dare leave.

[edit on 25-9-2008 by Mabus]

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 03:43 PM
link   
I dare to leave. I would choose not to. My job is here on Earth; I feel that with every essence of my being.

Besides, I'd have to go to a vanquished city. I like it here.

Somebody has to sweep up after the party.

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 03:47 PM
link   
I would make my fate that of Ron Paul.

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 04:06 PM
link   
I guess I would help clean the mess with argensup.

I am afraid of the dark and black portals scare me.

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 04:15 PM
link   
No way would I enter.

It might get really bad here, but you could end up walking into something worse than you could possibly imagine.

Dark voids don't exactly scream love and happiness.

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Here is some quotes to think about for the redemption fans...

"Matt 24

38For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark, 39And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be."

^^The them is no longer the all.

If you think being destroyed in all ways current for a better one way, then read on:

"Luke 17

27They did eat, they drank, they married wives, they were given in marriage, until the day that Noah entered into the ark, and the flood came, and destroyed them all.

28Likewise also as it was in the days of Lot; they did eat, they drank, they bought, they sold, they planted, they builded; 29But the same day that Lot went out of Sodom it rained fire and brimstone from heaven, and destroyed them all."

^^You should see that 'destroyed' for a them is an 'all' the particular them were in. It depends on how you read the word play. If you fear not, then you should see there is nothing to fear if you're the "them" since the "them" is not destroyed. The bible was meant to go along with fears that are actually false fronts just to scare whoever should be scared only (Christ's foes).

"Luke 17

32Remember Lot's wife.

33Whosoever shall seek to save his life shall lose it; and whosoever shall lose his life shall preserve it."

^^If you seek to save your life you shall lose it (a whole memory of the way you been a life) like how, in the hypothetical, by stepping into the unknown to leave a ruined all.

The layer in the quote merges the wife rememberance to suggest it's the way of life here you're married to you shall lose for 'your' preserved wife rememberance of the grandest way of life. Basically, the quote suggests certain already have a preserved life and preserved wife rememberance. Preserved implies it was put up safe and untampered with just for you to come back into.

We were put under the fear of death for a reason until redemption we, under an unfolding plan, awaken up to. So fear not lil flock!

As for my decision, I'm already in Detroit so I'd be gone away already into my life and wife preserved, with freshness, away from ruin, how it turned out my "fresh, black berry and pearl", so to speak, were meant stored for away from this here ruined or 'to be ruined' planet. So I fear not black since anything preserved would of course be masked under thick blackness, designed to keep any ruin or ruin-er out. The blacker the berry, the sweeter the juice.

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 05:43 PM
link   
That's an interesting question. I might go through it just to see what happens.

Although I am also one of the people who think helping to clean up the mess would be good too. It would be a difficult decision.

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Like Pac said in White Man's World: "We aint never gone walk off this planet unless you choose to. Use your brain!! Use your brain!!"

In the brain is thought to walk off this planet. Opposite this White Man's World is a Black (Preserved) Individual's World. Black, meaning also, wicked is only a front. Why else do you think ppl who see something awsome say, Wow that thing is wicked! Wicked also implies awsome and the alike. You should read my other thread about word example in my "single clue" thread because infinite, immortal is: a word's definition.

And like Andre3000 said: "...walk it out!-out!-out!-out!"

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Mabus

Are you talking about some form of "rapture" here?

I'll stay to live and rebuild the world.

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Example of "wicked" implying "awesome" is even in the gospel:

"Dan 12:
10Many shall be purified, and made white, and tried; but the wicked (awesome) shall do wickedly (awesomely): and none 'outside' the wicked (awesome) shall understand; but the wise shall understand."

^^'of' = 'outside' to why I put it 'outside' for clarity concerning words such as: as, like, on, in, under, over, and the alike. Why? Since they imply not being the it or the who, but outside the it or the who.

Jesus was, is not, yet is Wicked (Awesome). The is not part is the B.S. implication/definition concerning the same word.

"Matt 13

19When any one heareth the word 'outside' the kingdom, and understandeth it not, then cometh the wicked (awesome) one, and catcheth away that which was sown 'outside' his heart. This is he which received seed by the way side."

Ha, I said it before, the Highest is Hip. Only One Hip would have sown words both old and new long, long ago for whatever the present relevant moment is for the 'writting' readers.

"Matt 13
38The field is the world; the good seed are the children 'outside' the kingdom; but the tares are the children 'outside' the wicked (awesome) one;"

"Matt 13
49So shall it be at the end 'outside' the world: the angels shall come forth, and sever the wicked (awesome) 'from among the just',"

^^Key clue is "outside" the world because this here is actually the alternative world (world #2) the awesome are temporarily up on. The shall (I will command) itself severs the awesome from the just that be outside the awesome's actual world. The awesome's actual world is preserved with the black mask.

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by enigmania

Well, if a rapture implies being taken? Then no. If a rapture implies willingly leaving or willingly recieving, then yes.

According to definition the foes are already raptured, as in, being "carried" 'outside' another place. They are carried remotely how the command works.

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Don't tell me you don't know what Rapture means, while you are constantly quoting the bible.

Btw., I just love how you quote both 2pac and the bible, you are such an unique character.

Plus I love 2pac.

top topics

join