It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Isn't the success of the NWO plan all rather inevitable ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 03:17 PM
link   
At the risk of sounding defeatist here , I often wonder if the NWO plans for a vastly depopulated world, one world government , policed and microchipped species isn't all rather inevitable ?

It is a nice IDEA that the minority could win out and upset the agenda that has been carefully planned and so far, excellently executed, but how REALISTIC is this notion I wonder ?

For every one person who believes themselves, like I do, to be awake to the dark truth of the world I live in there are surely many thousands fast asleep. For every publicly active crusader who has half a clue or more about what has been going down for years, there are then thousands of listeners who are indifferent or just lazy with the knowledge gleaned. For every 100 people we could attempt to educate, how many would really listen ? Especially when you consider that for many of us, it has taken years of research, reading, reflection and observation to realize what is going on - information that you just can't realistically expect someone to take in or believe in a single conversation or even after 10 conversations. How many people who might listen a bit would then be bothered to look into all this for themselves so that they might REALLY see ?

The methods that have been used to effect this global agenda are many and have seeped into every system on earth in the most insidious way. The darkness is well and truly rooted . Unless all the "awakened" stood up and took action on a world wide scale with consistency and passion- which I just can't see happening-I can see nothing stopping this plan. Time is running out and the people working towards this plan for total control are not simply the puppetmasters of the central banks, but include the myriads working in all the other systems that planet Earth is familar with - government, education, health, religion etc etc etc. The web is vast and the power great.

Sure, many will put up a fight, but this is not a battle I can see the awakened humans of the species winning. At best, I think our knowledge and beliefs may help us survive and perhaps escape - "get off the grid" so to speak when the time gets closer. That time is approaching fast for Americans in particular but the rest of us have more leeway.

I am inclined to be philosophical about what it unfolding - in the big picture of the human journey, a one world government and policed species is almost certainly likely to occur BUT this does not necessarily mean that such a system is destined to rule Earth "forever". It may last hundreds of years, then crumble. Revolutions of many kinds could take place and upend the NWO, perhaps giving way eventually to a more evolved and enlightened society, who knows. All sorts of things could happen, we just can't see that far ahead.

Just as each individual soul on this earthly voyage has a journey to go on, so too does the soul of the human species I believe. Experiencing bondage to the maximum extent that a policed and chipped society would effect may simply be part of the human species' "learning curve". Little stays the same in our individual lives, and similarly little stays the same "forever" in the collective. Through the darkness our generations is witness to, and the darkness that will surely be upon the generations to come , there CAN be an emerging into the light . WE are not static beings, the COLLECTIVE energy is not a static force and WORLD SYSTEMS are not static entities. Everything is subject to change and flux.

The energy driving this plan for control is not , to my mind, some esoteric force but rather, part of a very HUMAN nature. Therefore, one could consider that what is unfolding, as abhorrent as it is, is nevertheless rather a natural process. Unfortunately, the dark side of nature possesses a rather vice like grip , one only has to consider how a vine can be impossible to permanently uproot from your prized bed of pretty flowers - once the roots take firm hold, "that's it" for most of your plants unless you are out there contantly on the case. And most of the human species just does not have that kind of motivation or capacity for consistent, diligent hard work.

The way I see it, the plan WILL succeed. Let's just hope that for those of us aware, a "zion" of sorts can be created where the non-microchipped can live a safe existence off the grid...though we will probably have to put up with a life on the run. I'll probably be very old before this kind of scenario plays out in the UK. I worry more for my son than myself.

Well enough of my ramblings. I'll still talk to people about what I believe to be the truth, IF someone appears receptive. I might even print some flyers and distribute them, and when the time comes would likely join in protests, sign petitions etc etc etc. But I don't think this agenda can be stopped, we are just going to "go down fighting". I'm sorry if this depresses anyone, I am not cynical, just realistic.

Addendum - I realize not all of you reading this even believe in a NWO agenda being real. You are entitled to your opinion but I am not interested in arguing about the issue as I DO believe. I've no desire to defend my belief so please don't go there......better to agree to disagree instead if you are rigidly opposed to the idea of a NWO plan being real...it's too tiresome deabting with minds that are already made up...thankyou!

[edit on 25/9/08 by cosmicpixie]

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 03:55 PM
link   
I fear the worst over the next four years. I dont know if you've seen the Aaron Russo video I have posted in my thread but its well worth a look. Im not trying to take away from your thread. Excellent post

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Yep one day it will happen, we know the secret government is alreayd here behind the scenes. Does not matter if all of us, stand up against the thing, these people think in terms, of centuries, and more.

So yep you are right, but people are right when they say, people should at least try, especially for any of you that have kids.

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by kcfusion

Hi KC,
yep, I watched it yesterday and commented in your thread. It was a great video.

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Oops I thought I knew you. My apologies m'lady
. At least you know I starred and flagged your thread because of quailty of it and not because you flagged mine

Very good OP post by the way
Its asking alot of the questions that I want to know the answers to. Hopefully we'll come up with some.....

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 07:04 PM
link   
I've been talking about things for about 7 years. I don't think I have ever once convinced anyone directly. But I have seen entire online communities change later over time.

Take politics for example. I've been saying the 2 party system was bad and pointing it out to an online gaming community I visited. I was against the Iraq war as well. I was called every bad name you can think of and worse. Anyone who might agree with me was pretty much too scared to speak publicly, many of whom just lack the vocabulary and understanding to talk about it, without getting torn up in the process. The only support I would get were private messages from people.

I took a break from the community for awhile, came back about 2 years after(last year). And WOW what a difference. Suddenly these same people were talking about the same things. These were huge Bush supporters before, and here I thought I would introduce them to Ron Paul, and they were already talking about it and supporting him.

So eventually those guys(most of them) did get it. As things unfolded and time went on, I'm pretty sure the things I had said kind of stuck with them. And so everytime something happened it was likely in the back of their minds.

And when I went back there, even some of the ones that called Ron Paul a crazy loon and such are now starting to come around. One of them is a huge McCain supporter, but is now even talking about Ron Paul positively, saying he hopes he gets a cabinet position for economics.

This isn't the only community it's happened in either. People pay attention when things you predict come true. I told people the economy was in bad shape about a year ago. They reacted just as you mentioned, thought I was crazy. Guess who don't think I'm so crazy anymore, and talking about the same things I talked about a year ago now?

Of course, rarely will any of them admit I was right all along, they really HATED me, and some still do. But that's fine by me. So long as they eventually get it.

So in my experience, don't expect to have too many people completely change their opinion on the spot. Put the information out there and let them chew on it awhile. It will be in the back of their minds as they watch things happen, and from that they will start to see the truth. Most people are a bit sluggish when you shake them to wake them up, no different than getting out of bed in the morning. Just need to give them a little time to stretch their legs and focus their eyes.

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Oh, and almost forgot.

I completely agree with you on the philosophical and spiritual deal. It is my opinion that I am on this earth to learn. That the earth is a school in the universe that is to teach us the difference in good and evil.

So even though I am against Bush's agenda completely, I would honestly have to thank the man for what he has taught me. It's always popular to hate the teacher, but I have gotten 1 hell of a lesson these past 7 years. If he hadn't woke me up as he did, I would not be the man I am today. I'd still be asleep thinking everything was peachy.

Nothing makes a white dot stick out more than a black background. So while I might like the white dot more and reach for it, I have to thank the black background for being there to show me where it was.

new topics

top topics

join