It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could Clinton still come back? Internet buzzes with rumours Biden will be replaced by Hillary as Oba

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Could Clinton still come back? Internet buzzes with rumours Biden will be replaced by Hillary as Obama's running mate

www.dailymail.co.uk

The internet is buzzing today with the rumour that Barack Obama's gaffe-prone running mate Joe Biden will drop out of the race for health reasons - to be replaced by Hillary Clinton.

John McCain's selection of Sarah Palin as his running mate has created so much interest in the Republicans that Mr Obama will have to make a radical move to regain momentum, the argument goes.

Mrs Clinton could be just the key. Mr Biden, who had surgery in 1998 to repair two brain aneurysms, would drop out after the vice presidential debates due to be held on October 2, according to the claims - leaving the way open for the former First Lady.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Mod Edit: Breaking News Forum Submission Guidelines – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 25/9/2008 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 03:12 PM
link   
I know this has been talked about. This story seems to be breaking off drudgereport.com And this might not be a new story, but new rumors are adding fuel to a possible fire. I always laughed at this. But the fact that Obama's website has decided to stay mum adds speculation.....

I still doubt anything will happen, but I feel that this little extra smoke is newsworthy and I felt it should be brought to light here on ATS.

www.dailymail.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

Mod Edit: Breaking News Forum Submission Guidelines – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 25/9/2008 by Mirthful Me]

new topics

join