It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ghostly image caught at gym (video source)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 02:45 PM
link   
CNN Video here.

The company that manufactures the motion sensors said that bugs nor dust would activate that particular model of sensors. I thought for a second that maybe it was a mouse or rat, but why would it be a big, out of focus blob in every single frame?

It's not as cool as the "Mysterious shadowy object on film in highschool (video source) CNN", but it is still pretty neat!

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by InterestedObserver

yes that is quite interesting always got to love those random occurrences and that one lady was either really skeptical or pretty freaked out haha

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 10:49 PM
link   
That was an interesting video. I wonder if this 'ghost' will continue to visit the gym?

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Ghostly orbs are fun.

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Yes I think very good proof that there is much more to this world then we think. My motion sensors also went off quite recently and they are very hard to set off. You almost have to be doing jumping jacks to set them off.

Wish I had some video to see if maybe some other worldly entity was checking out my diggs.

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 11:15 PM
link   
I would have veiwed it but I was attacked by a hair care commercial, and I have standing orders to not listen to or watch or have any commercials forced upon me.

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by TH3ON3

How on earth is that proof of anything other than a white blur was caught on a CCTV tape? Seriously - be rational! Have you ruled out every other explanation, such as a bug on the sensor? Until you do that, saying such absurdities is ridiculous.

To me it looks like a very small insect actually on the camera aparatus, not flying around in the field of vision. It is not uncommon for companies to be wrong about what can and can't trigger their equipment. To assume they are 100% accurate about their claims is more irrational than to say it's ghosts.

Come on, folks! DENY IGNORANCE! Not only when it suits your assumptions of the universe, but ALL THE TIME. How on earth are we supposed to actually learn anything when people just leap on what they want to believe and discount any logical explanations that might render their world less "marvelous"? It's pathetic.

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by dave420

If these cameras could be set off by an insect no doubt they'd often be triggered by roaches skittering across the room at night or moths flying around the lights. The company said that they have had no other occurrences from any other clients where the motion detector was set off by something minute like a bug. It's a peculiar case. However, it could just be sensor that was calibrated to be too sensitive, who knows for sure.

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Pretty neat. I wonder how often the orbs been caught on camera, or is this a one time deal?

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 03:09 PM
link   
I am 95% sure it is just a bug that is up on the lens or near the lens. I spend about 30 hours per week looking at 16 cameras and have been doing it for 3 years. See stuff like this all the time.

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 01:59 AM
link   
reply to post by InterestedObserver

If the camera works on detecting movement through the lens, then a bug on the lens - not one flying around or crawling on the flaw - could set it off, simply due to the focal length of the camera being so far that anything on the lens blurs to the point it takes up a much larger portion of the scene.

This is evidence of a blur being caught on camera - nothing more.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 01:50 PM
link   
That's pretty cool. There'll always be believers and there will always be skeptics

[edit on 2-10-2008 by susieseahag]

new topics

top topics

join