It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Number Comes After TRILLION?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 01:49 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 01:50 PM
link   
I think a ramelstagion comes after that, I would post but cannot fit it on the page

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 01:57 PM
link   
The Rothschild Family assets will be 4 Googol in about 15 years........if things keep going as the are

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

i think i know what a one with a million zeros after it is called. is it a google? does anyone else know if thats right?

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by whiteraven
Of course I have known the infinite distance between 9 and 10...but to have our whole basis of counting limited to 9 is really scary...it implies the idea of something that is very disturbing.

Thank you for jumping out of our little sandbox for a moment! But if you could, can you please explain to me what you feel it implies?
I know what it means to me, however one thought can take someone else into another thought.

Dont be afraid to sound off base or out there, because thats what we are looking for here. More input.
Sure theres going to be people in here who will raz, or try to look down upon you for thinking outside of the box here.

But please I ask you to elaborate on your feelings. And then we can go from here.. I feel this helps expand our minds further, and break down the old walls, to find the new walls to break down.
Parameters never cease, but the more we cross the further we can go!

As Antar stated.. its how they control us.. Its all part of this matrix.
They contain us within a little box of control.
You try to break and out people flip!!! Some people dont flip but they try their best to use logic to shoot one down.
And some even find a joke here and there to lighten the mood!
Which IMO is a great thing! I love to laugh and have a good time and forget the matrix I am so trapped within.
But its just not me trapped.. Its all of us! And very few of us can break down the parameters and go beyond what we are told is the final and last bit!
I want you guys to know, I can not explain to you the depths of what I know. And I would never pressure my thoughts upon anyone.
I can only share with you what I know, and try my best to explain what I am trying to say.
Sooner or later its going to click and you will be like ... OH.. I see now!

No pressure, and Im not going to be pushy about it.
When you are ready to break free you will! Those who are not ready are preparing to become ready.
And when you do, I will meet you on the other side of the parameter so we can challenge the next bracket.
I want to see how far we can go here. How many brackets of thought can we tear down, and question? How far can we get without getting stuck in a loop? Or comming to a solution that repeats.
No cop outs.. As antar stated in her OP.
This is to break threw! And find out how many parameters must be taken down to reach our outer limits. The outer limits of math, and everything you where taught was right. Even question what you feel is wrong.

Without these questions we are bound by the logical walls that tell us, we are safe and comfy here.
There is nothing to fear. And Ive gotten to the point I dont care how crazy you might think I am.
As yes, I might sound plum freakin crazy to some, because Ive allowed myself to go past a sertin point!
However that in no way makes me smarter, or better than anyone else.

sometimes I wish I didnt break threw those first parameters, and was just a normal mind, that had no such thoughts.. But its too late.
When you take the RED pill in essence there is no turning back..
cleshay? prehaps.. but its relevant !

[edit on 26-9-2008 by zysin5]

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by EnlightenUp

Thanks for explaining that the best way you could. Ill be checking out your wiki links as soon as Im done writing this post. I have to admit my grasp of mathmatics is at best elementary, but I am still very interested in such ideas like what you have suggested, to me math is almost like magick. It seems there are a great many things you can accomplish using mathmatics, even judge the weight of distant stars in other galaxies. thanks again for your reply!

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 10:12 AM
link   
The first thing that comes to mind is the Beatles White album in which the song Revolution_9 repeats the phrase ...number nine...number nine...number nine...as if the needle was stuck on the LP. (for you youngsters a LP is a plastic black disc which if spun at 33 and 1/3 RPM with a arm and a needle placing the exact amount of weight upon the grooves it will produce exstatic music..so long as you have speakers/amp/preamp and such..lol)

So John implies that we are stuck upon the number nine as well. And he comes to this revealing at the point in which the Beatles were expeirmenting with Mary Jane and Alice D. (mind expansion)

With that thought in mind I need to excuse myself for a few minutes....

My feeling on....the number 9 or really my feeling on any number at all simply brings about the idea that "somebody" needed a way to measure change. This, i believe was the catylyst for counting.

The number nine shows a limit to our understanding as we are stuck upon the expresions of human communication based on the expresion of 9.......back to my feelings....

a feeling I had after a dream....very lonely, very distant.....my dream was that I was a fetus in a womb (aka Space Odyssey 2001) and i was traveling forever into space by myself...

I, of course, needed to look at the meaning of the dream.

Fetus....a baby not yet born.....maybe never born as he must travel in the womb through space forever...
but as I have discovered that if one spends a month or more in isolation you invent your own friends...lol...funny as hell but very true.
Some interesting things about 9
Fetus...human gestation is 9 months...
take any multiple of 9 and add the digits you get 9

2 × 9 = 18 (1 + 8 = 9)
3 × 9 = 27 (2 + 7 = 9)
9 × 9 = 81 (8 + 1 = 9)
121 × 9 = 1089 (1 + 0 + 8 + 9 = 18; 1 + 8 = 9) ...etc etc...

back to human expresion and 9....how do you place into words something beyond 9....without base 10....maybe you just count to eleven and base things on 11...ie eleventy eleven lol

really here is base 11....1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 A (or whatever symbol) 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 1A 21 22

so if you think in base 11 you are speaking a slightly different language then base 10

..back to my dream.....so I am a fetus in womb alone in space forever..(number 9)..

meaning as i am a fetus in isolation in a womb in dark cold space (no mother) I must invent my own world through my imagination...the very fact that I know i am alone shows consciousness..so I must use my awareness to make a new world for myself..so i use my consciousness and I am then aware of "others" and i am then born....i awaken from my dream

at 9 months gestation...crazy dream....

[edit on 27-9-2008 by whiteraven]

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by whiteraven

Many thanks Whiteraven!! You have just explained just what I am trying to get at!!! Its a good feeling to know you are on the same page here!!
And you honestly took the time to understand what Im saying in this thread!
You have helped expand the thought process here!

And I know just what you speak about the song number 9, number 9 and then repeats itself!!!

Good work my friend!! And I look forward to brainstorming some more with you here! No fear! and those parameters will fall! And we shall pass ito the next stage of thought!

Thanks for sharing your dream!! I will take some time to think this over, and do my best to get a real feel for what this might mean for you.
And I will return once I have some time to process this new information I have been given by you

[edit on 27-9-2008 by zysin5]

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 01:05 PM
link   
OK, guys, fun is fun, but if you must post on this thread:

1. Use scientific notation. 1x10e100. (a Googol)

2. Add a substantial comment. From here on all one-liner posts will get a points deduction and possibly an OT warning.

Thanks for your attention to this and happy posting.

-Badge01
Forum Moderator

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 02:28 PM
link   
The names of the numbers have no meaning, except to make it easier to say. It doesn't make it any easier to understand the number. Surely nobody here is so dumb that they couldn't write out a number followed by 15 zeros without knowing the word quadrillion. say 1e15, if you want to make it shorter.

There's nothing special about our numbering system. No inherent meaning besides quantity. There's no particularly good reason we use base 10 instead of base 2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,11,12,13,14,15,16, and so on. Perhaps it's because we have ten fingers. The Mayans used base 20 (perhaps they also used their toes), and they did quite well at math for their time.

Base 10 doesn't make math any easier; if you'd get used to them, lower bases might actually be easier.

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Tahnks Badge, your a real thread killer! I like the way you must have looked up the proper way to write a google, much neater that way.

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 02:33 PM
link   

on the assumption you just posted Bi (2) llion , how do we get Mi (?) llion?

well, that's where a little background in latin would help you.

Mil stands for 1000.
then it just goes up from there, bi, tri, quad, quint, ect...

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 02:34 PM
link   
So the OP is asking about the next number after a TRILLION that has its own name?

But what about smaller numbers like 120?
Those do not have their own names, as they consist out of ''one hundred and twenty" 100 + 20

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 02:44 PM
link   
What come after a trillion? Is quadrillion.

Here is a link.

www.jimloy.com...

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Interesting how everyone jumps at the same time, as we push forward so does science and major mathmatics...
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Did I mention discovering 'new' numbers? Prime numbers? If I didnt I meant to.

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

Right these new numbers will come from our own time/space. And they have been here all along. We just can not see them, sense them or understand them using our systems we have set up.

The only way we are going to understand them, is by using our minds to project them into this 3rd dimesion.

Such as, We know this 3rd dimension can be explained threw, lenght, with, and depth. But what we can not point to or explain with the current system is duration. Sure we can measure time and all. But we only see time from the current 3rd dimension. And we fathom time as each passing moment we pass threw this duration.
But to something or someone within the 4th dimension, Time would be more like a long tube, Where a man or woman is connected from their birth to their death, and to their higher self. (IE AFter death)
A number system can be created threw a 4th dimension. However its extreamly hard to fathom, as we can only project that system into the 3rd dimension, and it becomes distorted.. That is the penalty of projection.

I hope that helps someone create a new thought pattern to add to that.
And expand upon what I just said.

[edit on 30-9-2008 by zysin5]

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 06:23 PM
link   
(re-routed from Sci-Tech)

The proliferation of names attached to large quantities have really changed. Back in in 1960's, the term billion usually appeared in specialized literature -- it wasn't exactly a household word, because quantity like that was far detached from our everyday life. Some fifty years later, folks seem to be pretty aware of what $700 billion could buy. In the social-economic environment, a trillion is the practical boundary, because the budget deficit reached this figure. Also, some economies can be described in terms of trillions of dollars. So the usage of the number names are limited by the practical use.

The scientific byrocracy has come up with other names for larger quantities than the trillion, but the folks who use them usually write them down in scientific notation -- they use numeric expressions, such as 2.58 * 10^15 instead of going into zillions.

Using these names as a mean of scientific measurements is impractical and the names are not really used. In the macro world, cosmology sets the upper limit, and in the micro world, quantum physics is the field to set the lower limits. For example, the mass of a proton is 1.6726231 * 10^ -27 kg. That means there are 27 zeroes preceding the first digit 1. So the proton appears to be a very anorexic particle.

One would say that the names like sextillion would be used in number theory to reflect upon the large prime numbers that some math folks hunt for using computers. But the search has returned numbers that are far, far beyond a "trecentillion."

The names beyond the trillion do exist, but there are a few physical quantities that the names could fit.

As I learned here, the largest number is Nongentillion. That's not the end though: after that comes Manytillion, Manymanytillion, Manymanymanytillion all the way to Sofu/kin'bigtillion.

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Ok we have done it! Now watch as people know and hear the next number up the ladder of the comfortably known.

$1 Quadrillion of Unregulated Debt At Core of Coming Derivatives Crisis

www.americanfreepress.net...

I will consider this experiment a success. I know that the rational minded will never understand, and I do love reading you logical thinkers posts, however the Universe has expanded and with it our ability to also rise to higher levels of consciousness.

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Msm, is now open to using the next level of numbers for the gap. Wonder how long they would have continued to use trillion adnauseum had we not opened this next level? Anyone buying my insanity? Shall I explain myself?

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 04:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Mindsmog

The 3 for trillion comes from the 'tri' as in triangle (3 sides), triple (3 of something), trident (three pronged fork thing) etc.

That long number posted a couple of pages back had 407 0's after the 1, so it would be something like 100 Trillion Trigintacentillion.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join