It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Bible is not inerrant

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Alienzone88

That's a cool quote to live by. I've saved it on my computer. I particularly like the quote in my signature (hence why I chose it) that I think is inspired and inspiring.

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 10:31 PM
link   
The bible is based on a collection of books/writings, which have been severely edited. Also how many times has the bible itself been edited?... too many.

As someone else said its a book written by men not gods.

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Good Wolf

hmmmm the more I study religions the more I find homosapien bogged down in a morass of ignorance and mind control, the 'we' who cloned the first humans in their own image, human looking, to the messengers who looked human, talked and lived etc., face to face with humans, who has sex with humans so body parts were the same hmmmmmmm? to my mind it all comes down to the control of homosapien, to keep us bound to terra firma, the scarey bit that our blood is almost 99%the same as the monkey and chimp lol should give some homo sapiens the wakeup call
small percentage of humanity has no monkey markers in our blood, hmmm it can't be cloned either..a lot of glaring holes in the fairy tale of our creation..sorry to upset some folk but........

new topics

<< 1   >>

join