It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO's above Amsterdam, WoW!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skipper1975

Originally posted by rocksarerocks
reply to post by Skipper1975

Could you post any proof of your little fantasy? Would you mind visiting my thread dedicated to you and putting your money where your never ending mouth is?

do you want me to bet on the event? hmm..if i had extra money maybe i would...

Why does that not surprise me. Whatever man you know good and well nothing is going to happen and you'll never be back here the day after.

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 09:27 PM
link   
To think ue we have lived in another epoch, dimension or space is A LOGICIAN...

I remember(remind) events that I cannot explain of I live in this life ... do I can teletransportarme to another place and live the same time?.....

I to be going mad!!!

Nobody can explain ... he(she) is interested in nobody what I to think....

Because I not to find other one equal of thinking.....

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 01:57 AM
link   
I've seen these orange spheres on 3 occassions here in Holland the last 20 months. Not far from Amsterdam. Twice around New Year and the last time a few weeks ago. It could be that these are chinese ricepaper balloons. Here's a site that sells them;
www.ufo-balloons.com...

However I'm not totally convinced. The first time I saw one was just after 12 on New Year when the fireworks started. My nephew pointed it out to me and he said he first saw 2 orange spheres but 1 disappeared. So we're looking at it and suddenly it comes over to our direction. It was hundreds of meters away but reached us in 5-10 seconds and flew right over our heads at 30 meters (100 feet) in the sky. It was the size of a basketball, not round but oval and the weirdest thing was eventhough it was somewhat fuzzy and you couldn't see sharp edges the center portion of the object was in fact dark. My nephew and sister-in-law who were standing beside me saw the same thing.
The second time I saw one was exactly a year later but this time in the afternoon. My nephew wanted to set of some fireworks so we went out in the (same) street and there was an orange light again in the sky. This time further up. The orange light slowly moved up in stages and this time I noticed it had a tiny horizontal stripe on both the left and right side of the object. My nephew noticed that too. We watched it for a couple of minutes, talked about it with other people in the street and then went inside again. Looked out the backwindow and it was still in the sky.
The third time, just a few weeks ago at my own house I saw one again. Late in the evening, after a football match I wanted to get ready for bed and went outside in my garden to blow out a candle (don't want the smell in my livingroom). Saw an orange light quite some distance away just coming over the rooftops of other houses. So I looked at it and thought it couldn't be an airplane. It wasn't moving slowly so I hurried back in the house to get my binoculars. Got it in sight with the binoculars and it was just a blazing orange light. Didn't notice any edges but for a few seconds when it was closer to my position I noticed an oval shaped eye around the light. This could have been the cone or cilinder of the balloon. A few moments later the thing just went out. I was watching it through my binoculars and within a micro second it was "out". Maybe it passed behind a cloud, I don't know but I suspect I would have seen some remaining light. This sighting lasted around a minute.

So, what are these things? In all honesty my second and third sighting could have been one of those balloons. However my first sighting was mighty weird, there was also a windforce 8 at the time, not the best moment to lift up a balloon.

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Hahaha, they were swearing so much. Dropping F bombs on the news FTW.
Good Video, good find.

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Storm_Indigochild

This is what I saw last night!!! Exactly! Very low in the sky, very bright, changing colors, mostly red. I looked at it through binoculars, it looked like alot of lights all together, It was still, then would move slowly to the right and then further away until a shed was in my way and couldn't see it anymore. Even my husband(Big Time Sceptic) was surprised by it. I called my neighbor, she had a good eye on it from her view and said it split into 6 different lights. Not a plane, not a lantern, not a satillite. Very cool stuff, hope I see something tonight. I don't have a video camera. I need to get a telescope! This happened in FLA, treasure Coast looking west. My first time seeing anything like this. I'm excited!!!

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 02:48 PM
link   
I seen this exact same thing here in Boston. On two occasions at the same place, but they were heading in different direction. I reported it on nuforc the day that I saw it. Very very similar to what is being shown here.

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by NephraTari
reply to post by Storm_Indigochild

... all life is related ... Everything is connected...

I agree on that..

However, if E.T's exsist and have been around as long or even longer as earthly life, why is it so hard to prove there actually are E.T's..?

And why is it so hard to prove that UFO's are indeed the spaceships E.T's use to come and visit their earthly brothers and sisters..?

Im just amazed by things seen in the sky my eyes nor brain can't really explain.

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Elmer_Dinkley

Yes indeed Dutch television does not censor these kind of words, it's all still kind of liberal, that is what I like too especially here in Amsterdam my lovely city

===

Originally posted by 2Faced
The netherlands is plagued by drugtourism! It's only logic that when you come from space, or want to go there for that matter, you go to amsterdam.

That is an idear for a new thread:

Do aliens do earthly drugs, if so where do they get them?

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Its 29-10-08

I live in Amsterdam and i just saw about 30 to 40 glowing red balls flying in a straight line going higher and higher. Their were usually in regular intervals though sometimes in pairs. they didn't change course and moved pretty quick as far as i could see. Over the course of 30 to 45 minutes flew by. the glow pulsated very regularly and at first i thought they were normal planes but the air traffic going to schipol airport its closer to ground the ground and would have been clearly visible as an airplane. the reports i have seen about these things in the past never talked about the quantity i just saw.

pretty freaky i'd say.

peace

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Last week, on the evening of 1 Nov, I saw a series of bright lights, thought at first they were fireworks but their pattern and lack of noise ruled that out. It was quite late, around 11pm, and I got a good view of them. There must have been around twenty of them flying upward. This was in Amsterdan, near the Hilton hotel.
Four nights late a saw another weird light moving in the sky in the same area - thought it must be a search light as it was sweeping an area quite methodically. Did not have a camera to hand either time.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join