It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO's above Amsterdam, WoW!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 01:17 PM
link   
I'd never imagine that it would happen above lovely Amsterdam. UFO's were spotted..!

Various people from the north, south and south-east of the city have spotted them and grabbed their camera.

Here is a clip from the local city tv station AT5 on september 23, 2008(ofcourse all in dutch):

Unfortnally I myself was not an eye witness as I far away in dreamland being asleep..

Reports now tell them spheres were chinese balloons. What is your opinion about the spheres that were flying over Amsterdam?

*Grins, edited for bad bad spellings, LoL!

[edit on 25-9-2008 by Storm_Indigochild]

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 01:29 PM
link   
That newsreporter is HOTTtttssssss. Oh back to video, this is going to continue to ramp up world wide. I just wish that we were more prepared and stood in solidarity and friendship with all the countries of the world so as to be a more advanced state of truth and higer light. I also wish I could speak other languages, I would speak them all if I could...

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

Hi antar,

Thank you for your comment and liking our local newsreader, hahahaha!

The comment in the report is not that interesting, so I did not translate it. The footage and the comments that are made by the people who filmed it speak for itself..

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 01:52 PM
link   
A little translation

Newsreporter:
...Suddenly there appeard some big lightspheres. Inhabitants took their camera's to film the mysterie spheres.

FIlmers:
It gives f**** light.
Whats that?
Look! there another one.
...weird speaking...
It gives light
All sort of colors, check!
Yes, I see that too.

Newsreporter:
THis was filmed in south east.
Also in north the lightspheres where seen.

Girl:
Talks about how an airplane was flying there also which apperantly was flying with an angle suddenly as the pilot was "frightened"

Newsreporter:
Flight control thinks it were chiness balloons.

girl:
There was almost no wind, the spheres where going in a strait line. She thinks it was something alien.

Newsreporter:
After 15 minutes the spheres dissapeared out here sight.

greetings Lunica

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Lunica

Thank you for the effort to translate the report a bit

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Storm_Indigochild

I'd never imagine that it would happen above lovely Amsterdam. UFO's were spotted..!

lol...why not!?

our brothers & sisters are trying to wake us up...there is much more to life than death/taxes

we will see much more of them in the future

maybe we will join the galactic family someday....that would be cool.

Namaste

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Lunica

Thanks for the translation.. but I definately heard what the bleep is that at least twice.

BTW Antar is right... the reporter is sizzling.

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Skipper1975

I do not see extraterrestials as 'my' brother or sister really. I just don't want to think that far..

However things that appear in the sky from the cosmic atmosphere are amazing sights.

If there really are 'out of this world' creachures, I surely hope they are friendly species..

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Storm_Indigochild

If you think in terms of life.. all life is related. Just like all people on earth are related so is all life in this universe. We are all part of the same universe just like all on earth are a part of the same planet. Everything is connected.. that is not only theory of eastern philosophies but also physics.

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 02:08 PM
link   
The netherlands is plagued by drugtourism! It's only logic that when you come from space, or want to go there for that matter, you go to amsterdam.

Having said that, I think it were man-made objects.

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Thank you for posting this Indigo Child, in my opinion, these are Earth/Lunar Spheres which have been watching over us for centuries.
I have seen them myself in broad daylight, and only a fool would try to convince you that they are 'Chinese Lanterns'.
Once again, many thanks, a flag and a star,
and my kindest regards.
Horsegiver.

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Could you post any proof of your little fantasy? Would you mind visiting my thread dedicated to you and putting your money where your never ending mouth is?

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Storm_Indigochild
I'd never imagine that it would happen above lovely Amsterdam.

I lived just outside Amsterdam for a few years,and I always thought
that if there was one place in the world that these Star folk would visit,
it would be The Dam as there`s such a smorgasbord of cultures,and
it is a beautiful city whatever your reason to visit the place.
I`m wondering if this was a mass sighting we might get to see some
different perspectives of this object,here`s hoping?
That`s what I like about dutch tv,they hardly ever censor anything LOL
cheers for posting!

[edit on 25-9-2008 by Elmer_Dinkley]

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Hiya all, I live in that nation (other side of it thou) and I saw simular lights (at least 10-20) but the Asian community releases them. They are balloons with light underneeth them and they float realetively fast through the sky because of the northern wind that generally blows over the entire Netherlands.

Most likely, judging from the zoomed in image this was the same thing and judging on the date the same day (asien holliday or something I heard from a buddy of mine).

[edit on 25-9-2008 by AncientShade]

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

Yes he is very very attractive, and must have quite a following.
I love this new explanation, chinese lanterns or balloons. I'm not sure about Holland, but here at the west coast, I see planes, and occasionally helicopters. We've seen quite a few ufos. What I have seen only once was a large promotional blimp, which by the way, we all recognized as a.....blimp. What I have never seen in my life was balloons or lanterns filling the skies. Missed that one. Suddenly we're to believe they're everywhere, yet their presence has escaped the notice of everyone I know. Really odd, this new lantern, balloon filled skyscape they've suddenly invented.

[edit on 25-9-2008 by mystiq]

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

I see that happening too,seems to be the latest excuse
ie swamp gas,ball lightning etc..we`ll just have to wait
and see if anyone else has filmed this to have better
judgement.It is showing some wicked changes in colour which
is very interesting.

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Did i mention a saw the very same thing, live and stuff...ow yeah, I did.

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by AncientShade
Did i mention a saw the very same thing, live and stuff...ow yeah, I did.

Not saying that you never,I`ve seen the lights
being let off at Chinese New Year here in the UK,
but you can tell they are lanterns,it just seems to
be an easy excuse for the media etc to poo poo
every sighting at the moment.
On a side note,I watched a nice little orb zip across the
clear blue sky this tuesday afternoon,it fair made
my day I can tell you!

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Well I just went and looked at some chinese lanterns and ufos on google images. They're not even close. Yes this was an impressive display in colors and reminded me of the Vernon lights videos recently. That was the first time I heard mention of a cbc report on the Vernon film on the local Penticton light rock fm station.

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by rocksarerocks

Could you post any proof of your little fantasy? Would you mind visiting my thread dedicated to you and putting your money where your never ending mouth is?

lol....

the proof is in my mind/soul/multidimensional God self

actually it is in all of us,our souls have experianced many lifetimes(some not on this planet)...when we are born here into the Human body our memories are hidden..but they are stored in our DNA matrix/cell memory.

all of this will be awakening in us more and more as we get closer to the galactic center/photon belt,etc.etc.

do you want me to bet on the event? hmm..if i had extra money maybe i would...

would you like to bet something else other than money?

/hugs

namaste

top topics

<<   2 >>

join