It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The day I saw the craft.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by prestonberryworth

Oh that reply was much too quick you missed my background.. which is most vital to the question I posed.. I shall present more before presenting you with yet another question..
You see that transition from the womb to opening a thread on ATS was frought with confusion and much complication there were many random thoughts that have run through my mind since discovering I was no longer a fetus. How did this happen, when did this happen? Will Brett Favre win a superbowl for the jets?

Alas it all leads back to just how did that blue object move in the sky am I right?

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Well, here is my rule and you dont have to follow it but it works for me.

I really dont consider anything "alien", as in extraterrestrial, in nature unless said craft blatantly advertises said alienness. You know, like a body falling out of it or some alien litter or a deed to some swampland on some distant planet etc. etc. Something tangible, ya know?

Otherwise I tend to consider unknown objects as no more than that, unknowns or unexplainable, and even go as far as considering that since there is no solid (common) proof aliens are here as of yet, even being an unknown I would consider it being a manmade object of some kind before anything else.

Sorry to trample on your beliefs a bit there RG, you may avert your eyes from my post to remain ignorant...

[edit on 25-9-2008 by Lost_Mind]

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by NephraTari

Oh that reply was much too quick you missed my background.. which is most vital to the question I posed.. I shall present more before presenting you with yet another question..
You see that transition from the womb to opening a thread on ATS was frought with confusion and much complication there were many random thoughts that have run through my mind since discovering I was no longer a fetus. How did this happen, when did this happen? Will Brett Favre win a superbowl for the jets?

Alas it all leads back to just how did that blue object move in the sky am I right?

I might be the smart guy on the group, and i might not have perfect english but i know when another is trying to play me as a fool. i dont appreiciate you mocking me and i am unsure if we are going to be friends in the long run.

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Yesterday I awoke and had some coffee. It was a wonderful morning and I played with the dog for a bit before leaving for work.

It was Venusian swamp gas ignited in a Chinese lantern.

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Why would you think that? You supplied background for us.. why would it be rude for us to do the same for you?

You still have not said how the object moved.

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 12:21 PM
link   
im sorry if I misread your opinion. like i said i dont have the best english.

The object was still, moved up, moved down again, then moved up into the heavens. sorry if i offeded you .

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 12:25 PM
link   

What about this.. was different from something humans can make?
Helicopters can go up and down..

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Lost_Mind

Sorry to trample on your beliefs a bit there RG, you may avert your eyes from my post to remain ignorant...

If that was meant for me, no worries, I actually do not believe any proof of ET has ever appeared here initially.

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by NephraTari

What about this.. was different from something humans can make?
Helicopters can go up and down..

sorry for the delay in responce but I was on holiday for my sandwich. the craft i saw was not made by human, it shot straight up into the sky. i am not village idiot, i know human crafts. This was not a human craft. my boss at work is having me do a project on the slaves, i will be back later today./

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by roadgravel

Excuse the double entendre, but believe me, I know you don't.

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Funny that, when a celebrity, makes an amazing claim about the same thing, everbody is to put it politley, Up his bum.

But when this just come along, he get abused

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 01:29 PM
link   

There are top secret experimental craft that no one other than the people involved in the project could identify. How do you know this was not experimental? We do possess the technology to create craft that perform that kind of maneuver it could be something that you are just unaware of in an experimental stage.

You asked our input did you not? Now you seem to have your own answer and are no longer interested in what we say. hmmm

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by monkeybus
Funny that, when a celebrity, makes an amazing claim about the same thing, everbody is to put it politley, Up his bum.

But when this just come along, he get abused

Thank you monkeybus, you are now my new best friend, I wish to dance passionately with you in the clearing.

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by monkeybus

You sure about that? Can you give examples to support your statement?

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Well I didn't see anything wrong with your story, and the fact that you pretended to fly when you were younger may have made you think that maybe a time or two when you were out in the filed" flying" perhaps there was a ufo you did nt see and they may have been monitering you since little on. who knows? It is possible. So I can see where the "flying" as a child can relate to seeing an ufo when you were older. I wish I could see one. I never have, but look around a lot and see nothing. CHEERS!

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by NephraTari

I was refering to Robbie williams, and all the replies, saying basicly, this is rubbish and they are not interested

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by monkeybus

The difference being... He said a heck of a lot more than I saw a UFO.
He gave details and he did in fact get flamed for it just like anyone else. Trust me he got criticism. You should research before you speak. I made some not so nice comments about his choice of wardrobe when it concerned the press, however I made the statements without an understanding of what it is like to be in that position.. I ended up offering apologies, after all he is human. I think.

I can tell you right now.. anyone who comes into this forum without anything more to say than I saw a UFO.. no description, and a flighty tale about kids playing in a field that is supposed to make them credible.. is going to get the same treatment. This post wreaked of board trollling from first site and now I think its true intent has been revealed.

Just knock it off now. hmm?

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 07:52 PM
link   
is this op for real?..i cant take him seriously..! What nonesense is all this..no content and more off topic dialogue. And whats with the..'u are now my best friend'..'work on slaves?!' rubbish?.. Additionaly he is faking his english time to time..its good in some posts and otherwise utter nonsense (delibrate..definately)!. Stop fooling around man..if u do really want to discuss about ur UfO do so..otherwise stop posting please!

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by NephraTari

Know what off?

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 01:44 AM
link   
this "fapping" that your friend gave you...
this fap you keep saying
I dunno think what you think it means is what it really means

what did the ufo look like

-

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join