It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Codes and Chaos,, Can you crack the code, over 50,000 try's and NO one has been able to so far ;)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 02:34 PM
link   
The site is back on.

Nope, not wacah chan or ceiba tree.

Also, I am curious what Anonymous ATS poster has to say.

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Tried several things...

human body
north pole
south pole
north node
south node
solar dawn
river nile

I don't know why, but I feel like this one has something to do with the vetruvian body or the 4 elements...

The first symbol looks like a river symbol, it may be linked to milky way in a way...
The second and fourth may be linked to greek letters lambda and delta, but there are many different symbols alike those ones.
The third one is a bit weird.

The fact that this code is found "as is" in the Da Vince page is a bit strange, it is found on the bottom sequence between the two symbols forming the "precession" answer, the crossed circle being an earth rotated 45 degrees, sometimes seen as the "lot of fortune" symbol in astrology, and a graphical representation of the pythagoras theorem.

Still looking around... There are so many directions to follow...

[edit on 8-11-2008 by SpookyVince]

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 04:06 AM
link   
hmm seems this thread has died out.

too bad, I was hoping ATS would be the first to break the code.

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 04:33 AM
link   
Well, actually I was hoping that someone would bump it

Really I'm too blocked on this last one... I have totally run out of ideas. If someone sees what is above maybe ATS can still be the winner!

Go ATS'ers!

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpookyVince
Well, actually I was hoping that someone would bump it

Really I'm too blocked on this last one... I have totally run out of ideas. If someone sees what is above maybe ATS can still be the winner!

Go ATS'ers!

Ah well im glad I was able to help at least a litle bit then!

To be honest I just dont know about this kind of thing. Code breaking and the majority of these symbols are way over my head.

I may do more harm than good but if I may ask some questions ,mabye some one will be inspired or think of something.

Ok, So im wondering about the triangle. I may be way off but all I can think of is the delta symbol. I just dont know about symbolism so please bare with my ignorance on the subject.

Is it even possible that the triangle in the image has to do with the delta symbol?

The circle/oval in the image... I dont know, all I can think of is life. The circle of life or continuation.

The other symbols I wouldnt even venture to take a guess. The guesses that I did take are probably way off. If I am anywhere near the right track I hope some one realizes it. Perhaps a few light bulbs will go off in peoples heads.

At the very least im hoping to renew interest in this.

Come on ATS I know we have people who can solve this. Im not one of them but I know ATS is full of people who can.

[edit on 21-12-2008 by gimme_some_truth]

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 12:11 AM
link   
I tried and failed. It only lets you put in two characters. like a bit or a hex code. Is this what others get.

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 02:23 AM
link   
Ok, I'm on 35.

The first symbol can mean: resistance or water, I'm leaning a bit toward water at the moment.

The second one can mean: light with a switch, tin, or wax; however, a similar sign means "vitriol" the one common thread is alchemy.

The third symbol: seeing as how the symbol is noticeably smaller than everything else could be a clue to focus the idea on something "small" or "weak", or could represent degrees. In music it is used to represent toneless sounds or weak tones. It can also reference "low intensity" in meteorological terms.

The fourth symbol: Can represent "the divine 3", warning, power, god, the trine, fire, and sometimes it can represent natural gas.

ANALYSYS:
I'm going to work with what I notice first here. The little circle is next to the triangle. This seems to me to point directly to the triangle referencing the trine (the angle of 120 degrees between planets).

A trine is normally seen as "the line of least resistance" which is interesting seeing as how "water" and "wax" resist each other. Taking that into account we're looking at something that has to do with emulsion here.

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 10:47 PM
link   
The symbol looks like two pyramids with a river flowing. And there is a (plant,star,spacial body) showing between the two. It lie between the eyes of Horus. Is it something that he would look toward, or forward to. Like the rising of sirius the dog star also known to represent Isis his mother. The Ancient Egyptian used this as part of the time of the farming. on July 20th it would user in the flooding of the Nile. I am not sur what they called it though. I am trying to research it.

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 12:00 PM
link   
www.codesandchaos.com...

the clue is on this page for symbols 35 at bottom

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Deaf Alien
Ok this is weird. I had to restart then when it comes to schumann resonance, there is one extra box at the end.

Im having a similar problem with 32 (pythagoris) only there arent ENOUGH boxes.....

I emailed the guy to see whats up with that. I wll let you guys know (assuming you are having the same issue) as soon as he writes back and what he says.

[edit on 17-2-2009 by gimme_some_truth]

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by gimme_some_truth

Originally posted by Deaf Alien
Ok this is weird. I had to restart then when it comes to schumann resonance, there is one extra box at the end.

Im having a similar problem with 32 (pythagoris) only there arent ENOUGH boxes.....

I emailed the guy to see whats up with that. I wll let you guys know (assuming you are having the same issue) as soon as he writes back and what he says.

Ok this is just an update. I heard back from them and they said everything appears to be alright but I havent tried it yet so we will see....

EDIT: Ugh ok im still getting the 4 boxes insteand of the correct amount. I cant get past untill that is fixed. I wrote the guy again. Is anyone else having this issue?

EDIT AGAIN: You know what I just realized? I had a couple of the words switched around so please just ignore this.

Oops

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Ok now that I have my head back on my shoulders here is the list so far.

pi
venus
leo
mars
jupiter
comet
phi
spring equinox
fall equinox
rig veda
hunab ku
heliocentrism
i ching
schumann resonance
dimethyltryptamine
winter solstice
summer solstice
precession
lunar calendar
solar calendar
aquarius
pleiades
antares
regulus
aldebaran
asvins
crown chakra
soma
fibonacci
eyes of horus
pythagoras
ying yang
mayan great cycle

I will be right back with my next post with possibilities for the next answer

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Ok here is the next one. The triangle according to this website is a pagan symbol representing fire.

the answer is two words. First word is five letters and the second is four. So is it possible that the second word is fire?

Im not good at this type of thing so bare with me. Hopefully I stumble upon something that will help out those of you who actually know what your doing.

on second though have a look at this

Ok If I am not mistaken, the hint about this particular clue is suggesting we look at this...

Full size image can be found here

The hint seemed to suggest that the vitruvian man some how holds the correct proportions of the earth and the moon amd perhaps other planets.

I am thinking the answer may have something to do with the cosmos and human beings and how we fit in the the universe... Davinci referred to his drawing as "cosmografia del minor mondo, meaning the cosmography of the microcosm".Perhaps that means something to some one here?

Now I may be way off but I think I may be on to something here. I wonder. does our answer lie somehwere in this article?
thealchemicalegg.com...

Or perhaps is there a similar article with the answer?

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Ok I feel like im just right there. I feel like the answer is right on front of me but im just not seeing it.

here is another interesting website discussing the vitruvian man and its connection the the universe.

www.aiborg.net...

I have tried human body and space time but those didnt work.

I am thinking that it has something to do with man and his fitting into the universe. How he fits in, or something like that.

This is becomming addictive. Sorry for so many posts in a row, but im really trying to figure this out.

I wish more ATSers would see this thread. if so this whole thing would be solved in no time.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 03:02 PM
link   
om
earth
aquarius
pi
venus
leo
mars
jupiter
comet
phi
spring equinox
fall equinox
rig veda
hunab ku
heliocentrism
i ching
schumann resonance
dimethyltryptamine
winter solstice
summer solstice
precession
lunar calendar
solar calendar
aquarius
pleiades
antares
regulus
aldebaran
asvins
crown chakra
soma
fibonacci
eyes of horus
pythagoras
ying yang
mayan great cycle

[edit on 18-2-2009 by gimme_some_truth]

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 03:47 AM
link   
Thanks for your efforts GST, I've not given up myself but can't seem to see the light... Let's bump this from time to time!

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpookyVince
Thanks for your efforts GST, I've not given up myself but can't seem to see the light... Let's bump this from time to time!

Absolutley. I really enjoy trying to figure these codes out even though ive never really tried anything like this. Its very addictive.

Hopefully im doing more good than harm here though

Anytime I come up with any more possible ideas I will come here and bump the thread and sometimes I will bump it just because id love to see the people of ATS be the first ones to solve it. We are so close I can almost taste the victory!

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Hey there! Is anyone out there still on this?

I got addicted to this over the weekend when I met a couple of the owners down @ a festival here in southern BC. Got to #18 in the first day... Got stuck on 19 so went ahead to a few of the others... Crown and solar plex chakras = Dimethyltryptamine? Who knew! Great solve!

#38 - The first symbol is both the Egyptian Heiroglyph for the letter "N", & for "Water". The last one is the pagan symbol for fire. Not sure about the other 2. The 3rd one could be sun, or spirit?

#39 - there is a mathematical term for numbers to the power of themselves. Trying to find that one now. Hmmmm...

#43 - a few symbols from the I ching.

#45 - all sacred geometry. 1. the Golden Mean, 2. (i think) one of the 5 platonic solids, 3. Metatrons Cube, 4. the Tree of Life

#46 - I'm pretty sure its a wavelength/bassline/vibration form of the I Ching.

#47 - Confuses the everloving hoobijoobah out of me

Who still wants to play?

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 03:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by gimme_some_truth

om
earth
aquarius
pi
venus
leo
mars
jupiter
comet
phi
spring equinox
fall equinox
rig veda
hunab ku
heliocentrism
i ching
schumann resonance
dimethyltryptamine
winter solstice
summer solstice
precession
lunar calendar
solar calendar
aquarius
pleiades
antares
regulus
aldebaran
asvins
crown chakra
soma
fibonacci
eyes of horus
pythagoras
ying yang
mayan great cycle

[edit on 18-2-2009 by gimme_some_truth]

Figured I would come back and give this another go... So just bumping in case anybody else may want to join in...

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 04:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by CrAshlyn
Hey there! Is anyone out there still on this?

#38 - The first symbol is both the Egyptian Heiroglyph for the letter "N", & for "Water". The last one is the pagan symbol for fire. Not sure about the other 2. The 3rd one could be sun, or spirit?

OK, you lead me to this... Apparently the first symbol means, not simply the letter N or water... It represents Nile/Water... So I guess the Nile River...?

www.egyptologyonline.com...

I concur with you on the last (4th) symbol. It is the Pagan symbol representing fire...

Now for the second and third symbols...

The third symbol.. This is more of a shot in the dark loosely based on my previous research... It is a circle... Well more of an oval... But this info may be helpful to someone.

Some circle symbol meaning keywords to contemplate:

* Inclusion
* Wholeness
* Focus
* Unity
* Nurturing
* Cycles
* Initiation
* Everything
* Perfection
* Womb
* Centering
* Revolution
* Infinity
* Mobility
* Completion

www.whats-your-sign.com...

The second symbol... I am still unsure... Let me take a look...

[edit on 18-12-2009 by gimme_some_truth]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join