It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Codes and Chaos,, Can you crack the code, over 50,000 try's and NO one has been able to so far ;)

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deaf Alien
And of course thanks GST for all your help and encouragement!

ATS ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are welcome... Truth be told that is about all I could offer! I am no good at this stuff...

I am so proud of each of you! You have all proved yet again, that ATS is the best website in the world filled with the smartest people in the world.

According to Brent, over 100,000 people have attempted to beat the code... and it only took a few people from ATS to figure it out!

You are right DA, ATS does rock!!!

Now, Brent says there will be a new code game up soon. We should all try our hand at that too! I would love to see ATS be the only one to crack that code too!

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by gimme_some_truth

We should all try our hand at that too! I would love to see ATS be the only one to crack that code too!

Yeah.

Thought we might need to develop a system where no one outside can see our answers. Or perhaps form a group where we can only see answers ourselves and let other ATS members who join try to figure out the answers themselves.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 12:13 AM
link   
count me in on that plan! I wonder if SO would be kind enough to organize that for us. (That guy terrifies me)

seriously though, it may be beneficial if, say, a forum moderator were to ask. Wouldn't you say so Gimmie?

can't wait for the next one, hopefully I'll actually get a chance to answer some

Roswell.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 12:14 AM
link   
good work peeps, esp GSt who never gave up after even a year lol!!!

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by roswell1
count me in on that plan! I wonder if SO would be kind enough to organize that for us. (That guy terrifies me)

seriously though, it may be beneficial if, say, a forum moderator were to ask. Wouldn't you say so Gimmie?

I don't think that is necessary... Asking SO that is.... We are more than welcome to exchange emails or what have you as long as it is done behind the scenes (via U2U).

I think the best way to do this is, when the next game comes up, we work together via email or even U2U, if anyone is not comfortable sharing their email with others...

I would be honored to work with all of you again, but I do not think SO will create a special thread for just us, so we can solve a code together....

An idea though, do any of you know of any website that allows you make a little private message board room where we can work together?

When I say private I mean, one that we can set so that only we can choose who can enter it? That would be a good thing to look for so we can work together in an organized fashion

I want to say in thread though, that you guys should not make a thread on ATS inviting people to join the group or anything because that would be recruiting and is against the rules...

If you know someone that you think might be of some help that you would like to invite, please do so privately.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 12:41 AM
link   

we can do a skype ats chat room.
or we can just use Djarums chat room, seeings no one visits him there

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 12:44 AM
link   
reply to post by zazzafrazz

That is a good idea... but I am thinking a message board setting would be better because that way we could record all our work... That way we can go back and reference old material if need be... A chat room won't let us do that....

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 12:50 AM
link   

On skype chat you can keep all history
of member chats

Or we can do a working thread with no title so the other sire owners dont know what it is for, perhaps using the same "forum" as drugs as its only open to ats members..

If not, lets go skype its easy peasy lemon squeezy.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by zazzafrazz
, perhaps using the same "forum" as drugs as its only open to ats members..

Not sure I understand what you mean by that...

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 01:03 AM
link   

cant u read my mind? what kind of indigo-star seed-atser are you?

Its probably not possible
but as the drug board is open only to ats members, perhaps the same "technique" can be employed, but that may be alot of work for a fun thread...though it does provide community spirit so not a total waste of ats time

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 01:20 AM
link   

cant u read my mind? what kind of indigo-star seed-atser are you?

Not yet, When I became a mod they had to order the special chip that they are going to put into my brain... It is not in yet. They have taken my soul though...

Its probably not possible
but as the drug board is open only to ats members, perhaps the same "technique" can be employed, but that may be alot of work for a fun thread...though it does provide community spirit so not a total waste of ats time

Oh I get you, We could not really post such a thread in very many forums.... As DA suggested to me via U2U, RATS may be a possibility..... Since you have to pay 5000 points to gain access and not that many people go there....

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 01:28 AM
link   

im easy ( so to speak) I'll do whatever, but if you want a skype chat room set up with history, let me know

All I ask if we do go offline from ATS tand c's remain in place. I'm not a fan of non moderated discussions...im a boring pratt i know....

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 01:57 AM
link   
I could open a password only forum in my website, and send the password to the members on this thread.

Roswell.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 02:24 AM
link   

im easy ( so to speak) I'll do whatever, but if you want a skype chat room set up with history, let me know

All I ask if we do go offline from ATS tand c's remain in place. I'm not a fan of non moderated discussions...im a boring pratt i know....

Oh yes, Truth be told I would expect that of all of you whether we are here on ATS or somewhere else!

The ATS T&C is a formula that works... So following it only makes sense... I am with you 100% on that.

But we will each have to hold ourselves to the rules sense there will be no one to enforce it if it is offsite...

[edit on 26-12-2009 by gimme_some_truth]

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 02:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by roswell1
I could open a password only forum in my website, and send the password to the members on this thread.

Roswell.

I LOVE this idea... What does everybody else think?

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 03:10 AM
link   
I opened a Forum, you'll have to sign up, preferably with your current user name (so we know you), and send me a U2U alerting me to your membership so I know it isn't someone else saying they're GST or Zazz etc.

I could only make a Mods only thread, but it's just as good as a password only thread because I only have one member and no mods...

roswell1.webs.com...

To make it clear, you sign up, U2U me, I make you a moderator and you can see the Codes and Chaos forum.

Roswell.

[edit on 26/12/2009 by roswell1]

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 07:16 AM
link   
Given that this contest was only a promotional ploy, it didn't make sense to me that only one person would get the benefit of their so called 'prize' -- especially since it only consisted of a small discount on the products.

Just for the heck of it, I re-entered all of the answers, entered another family member's name and e-mail address where requested and it processed me as a 'winner'. I was e-mailed back with an Infinity One Club membership code just as I was the first time.

I don't know why the other poster got an "Access Denied" message, but you all might want to try again if you want to order their product at a discount.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 10:56 AM
link   
i'm in!
like flint

i think the forum/message board idea is perfect and i will sign up asap

just fyi - i had/have (?) a little board, that i started a year or two ago on YUKU, that i was going to offer if no one else offered first
(but HUGE thanks Roswell, for offering first!!!)

......and the name of the forum just happens to be.....
JUST GIMME SOME TRUTH

!!!

a good sign, no?

i'm horrible at being a forum owner - absolutely disqualified due to being an incorrigible, yet unintentional, "thread killer"
and i hardly ever start threads, in comparison to just posting - in my 3 1/2 years here at ATS, i've made 5,102 posts but only started 73 threads!!!

thank GOD for alternative[s and] Roswell!

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by gimme_some_truth
You are welcome... Truth be told that is about all I could offer! I am no good at this stuff...

what are you talking about?
you may not consider yourself good at symbol mystery and investigation but that's NOT the TRUE accomplishment of this thread (and by extension, ATS itself)!!!

the REAL story of OUR success is TEAMWORK

good work peeps, esp GSt who never gave up after even a year lol!!!

YES~!!!

every team needs a cheer(y) *leader*!

hip hip hooray for GST
who hipped and hipped and hoorayed
for the team and the teamplayers!

teamplayer
TEaMPLAyeR
TEMPLAR

hee hee

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by queenannie38

Thanks, you are too kind. So you made a forum with the same name as my username? Cool! So you a John Lennon fan? That is how I came up with my username... It is one of his songs...

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join