It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Codes and Chaos,, Can you crack the code, over 50,000 try's and NO one has been able to so far ;)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 10:51 AM
link   
O.K so here the story,

I meet the owner of this site while I was on vacation at a music festival in Draton Valley. I bought one of his hoodies and we started talking about ATS, Conspiracy and ancient culture. I must say, this guy really knows his stuff.

The conversation kinda went in the direction of his clothing line, but to my surprise he told me that his clothing line has code in it......"What" I said???

He then challenged me to solve this puzzle www.codesandchaos.com...

Like I said in the title of this thread, he has had over 50,000 people try to crack it and so far no takers. I'm betting someone on ats will step up and put this one to bed. Post back here with your progress I'm on the tenth symbol myself,, Good luck everyone!

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Who needs to play right now when the USA has fallen to pieces?

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 02:22 PM
link   
wansnt this, on dragons den? Seemed pretty lame the way they presented it.

Unless there is a prize/ conspiricy at the end im not interested

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 02:55 PM
link   
I looked quickly and it appears you cannot decipher parts of it until you have purchased cooresponding clothing...what a way to sell stuff.

Edit: Okay somehow my browser glitched...I was on the first one and kept entering the correct answer, but would not go through. I shut down the page and brought it back up...now I am stuck on the 9th one since I have never seen this symbol.

[edit on 25-9-2008 by Taledus]

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 03:24 PM
link   
I used to think ATS had some great puzzlers, this got you beat?

I have no link what so ever to website or contents!

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Taledus

lol....You don't have to purchase anything..lol.,,,, what you need is a brain that works. And no he wasn't on Dragons Den...rotfl You guys are really too much, I kinda thought it would be to hard for people here. I'll bet, you guys that posted, can't even get the first one, And yes there is a prize..LOL ROTFL!!!!

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Well #9 is comet! I'll give you that one, and #10 has something to do with Pathagarus, I'm stuck on it as well, Bu there have been a couple of people who have gotten down to 28th on the list... So YES it is possible and NO you do not need to buy any clothes, all thought the hoodie I got kicks serious a$$!

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 07:51 PM
link   
10 is phi.

I am trying to locate the 11th one...

11th - spring equinox

12th - fall equinox

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Anyone have a clue about number 13... two words, three letter and four letter, looks like guy holding a boomerang.

13 - rig veda

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 04:54 AM
link   
Could anyone give me a clue to No 1 please.

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 07:44 AM
link   
I will post my progress here, and how/why I found what I found.

Answers
1. Om
2. earth
3. aquarius
4. pi
5. venus
6. leo
7. mars
8. jupiter
9. comet
10. phi
11. spring equinox
12. fall equinox
13. rig veda
14. still looking for this one... I'll update

Explanations
1. I noticed that the symbol looks very much like a Sanskrit letter, and found out it bore a huge similarity with a Devanagari transcription. Searching the Devanagari page of wiki gave me the answer. That symbol (Om, or Aum) is one of the most important in hindouism, it is considered the original, the initial, hence why it is nr. 1 here.
2. It is the symbol of earth. See this page. There will be other planets later, you can easily consult wiki (or any other) to see those symbols.
3. It is the astrological symbol of the aquarius, simply (see most horoscopes)
4. 3.14 is self explanatory
5. symbol of Venus (also of the woman, associated with Venus)
6. astrological symbol of leo
7. planet mars symbol
8. planet jupiter symbol
9. it is the astrological symbol of a comet
10. phi, the gold number, or 1.61
11. spring equinox can be visualized with the ascending symbol (sun going up)
12. fall equinox, in the same way as above
13. i don't know why, but as the answer was given here... maybe something to do with the story of the rig veda itself...

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 12:47 AM
link   
Ok I have gotten up to number 13 thanks to a little help from my friends here at ATS. Now 14 is stumping me. C1 seems so familiar some how but I am unable to put my finger on it.

I will keep searching and hopefully stumble upon the answer.

I will post in in here if I figure it out.

Dust

[edit on 20-10-2008 by gimme_some_truth]

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 01:37 AM
link   
I dont know if anyone has seen this or not. But on the website there is a a few hints apparently spread around. Here are the links to the hints. Perhaps this will help.

www.codesandchaos.com...

www.codesandchaos.com...

www.codesandchaos.com...

www.codesandchaos.com...

Those are the ones I have found. Good luck everyone!

Dust

[edit on 20-10-2008 by gimme_some_truth]

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 05:26 PM
link   
For 14 try - Clifford Algebra-

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Maybe you could ask around on that thread that asks: How do people with 140-200 IQ think? They've got over 30 pages of self-proclaimed geniuses; many who claim to be able to see patterns, think quickly, figure things out and problem solve.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 02:13 AM
link   
C1 might be a musical note?

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Dont think so... The answer is one 8 letters word, followed by one 7 letters word. Still puzzling...

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by SpookyVince

The hint suggests that C1 has something to do with Velikovsky. Comet and proto Venus are a part of his subject.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Deaf Alien
C1 might be a musical note?

That was my thoughts too.

In equal temperament tuning,note C1 is 32,7032hz
Bottom C on a standard piano keyboard,though in following the Ye Olde Roman motif,the piano wasn't invented till 1709 by Bartolomeo Cristofori .

But then I thought.. Hey lets try the answer given out by anonymous poster earlier in case you missed it.

14 Clifford Algebra

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 09:46 AM
link   
15 is the mayan symbol for galactic centre BTW

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join