It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Box of Thoth

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Hello, this is my first post. I am posting here after some unsuccesful attempts at other sites. I am interested in a broad range of subjects and thought i'd save up a few before bothering people with questions at ATS, so apologies to all if I come across as one of the barrage of nubie protagonists.

My question concerns a misplaced passage of information, I cant remember where I read it, but I recall reading about The Black Box of Thoth. Ironicaly now that I am in a position where I need this info, it escapes me. Can anyone help!

yours sincerely

Mat

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Hi namelessnoname and welcome

The Black Box of Thoth is mentioned in a book called 'The God Box' by Art Weiderhold, but not in any details. And this book is fiction so I don't think it's the one you mean.

I found a website on the Book of Thoth. It mentions the Box of Thoth briefly, but again not in any detail.

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Thoth was the egyptain god who gave them the written language and some people believe that he was an actual person or an ascended master who was born in Atlantis or some time around its creation or fall. Not positive. Some people believe that he has lived for 50,000 years and that he still exists today. Waiting. For what? You guessed it. 2012.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by namelessnoname

I have studied this a great deal, and it is my belief that the black box was called a ME, or a computer of sorts that contained stored information that was given to mankind. Thoth was real, he was an ET from another world. He still lives, only in another dimension of time and space. He can be channeled on occasion.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by namelessnoname
My question concerns a misplaced passage of information, I cant remember where I read it, but I recall reading about The Black Box of Thoth. Ironicaly now that I am in a position where I need this info, it escapes me. Can anyone help!

yours sincerely

Mat

i found this series of videos on youtube about the pyramids and the sphinx. i think you'll be happy to see what they have to say in the last segment about the box and where it might be in reality on earth. no mumbo jumbo in this documentary. this is as close to the real box as you might get. i know i feel very compelled to investigate it myself just from watching it.

www.youtube.com...

good luck in your curiosities.

new topics

top topics

join