It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Congress secret meeting clues

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 08:04 AM
link   
So the secret meeting from March later had a conspiracy rise up regarding the leak about events to unfold.
www.stomverbaasd.com...

* The imminent collapse of the U.S. economy to occur by September 2008,
* The imminent collapse of US federal government finances by February 2009,
* The possibility of Civil War inside the USA as a result of the collapse,
advance round-ups of “insurgent U.S. citizens” likely to move against the government,
* The detention of those rounded-up at “REX 84″ camps constructed throughout the USA,
* The location of “safe facilities” for members of Congress and their families to reside during expected massive civil unrest
* The necessary and unavoidable merger of the United States with Canada (for its natural resources) and with Mexico (for its cheap labor pool),
* The issuance of a new currency - THE AMERO - for all three nations as the proposed solution to the coming economic armageddon.

The details of the conspiracy were leaked some time around July if I recall.
So like all conspiracies that give events and dates to happen, I sit and wait for them to happen.

The first one was :
* The imminent collapse of the U.S. economy to occur by September 2008,

It seems this is in progress right now.

The second:
* The imminent collapse of US federal government finances by February 2009,

Well yesterday I was watching cspan3 and the coverage of the testimony between the congress and Henry Paulson etc.
There was an off handed casual comment made by the chair leader Mr. Frank I think is his name. The conversation was a question about being worried or scared about the economy and Frank made a off handed joke about " Only until Feb"
What does that mean? Was he refering to the collapse of the advance knowledge from the secret meeting about federal finances or is there something else that happens in Feb.?

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Interesting analysis, I see the total collapse of the American economy been pushed by the Federal reserve and our own government before the year 2010.

By then I can only imagine that everything will be in place for the transition.

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 08:14 AM
link   
The 'Omnibus' budget Congress just passed funds the Federal government for six months. Or through February. Still, if the internation credit markets cut us off that would include the US government as well.

Is it too late to cancel the checks we sent to Israel and others?

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Jtma508, are you kidding? Israel is one of the big ones behind our Federal Reserve shadow owners.

They will get some of that bailout money no matter what and their checks will always bee honored.

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 08:42 AM
link   
does anyone have a transcript of yesterday's hearing including this statement by Rep. Frank? Thanks.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 02:24 AM
link   
Israel gets a small part of the aid. There are many more countries getting much, much more. Israel is the only democracy in the middle east. It is a small 7M people country facing 1 billion muslims around it, and serves many of the US interests.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 02:36 AM
link   
My fears are that this collapse is maybe intended for the NWO to create the new financial order, and create the Amero... however what the fear is, is all out war may break out. I can't stop shaking the wwIII jitters.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 07:04 AM
link   
these elections usually have alot to do with the economy. tho i fear this november 21st restructuring at my work. i may not have a job in minnesota. what is worse i do not feel the economy will get fixed when all the peoples in power put thier filthy hands in the cookie jar all the time. bailout, loosers. sending billions of dollars overseas for different dumb projects for the p to ruin america. example, billions sent to saudi arabia. what are thy buying? another example, borrowing money from china. we do not need to borrow money if the powers at be stop making laws for themselves to get richer and take thy hand out of the cookie jar. these people killed america. now they want the amero to kill the rest of the world. stop these people.
it wont happen, but i pray for et to come down and rid the world of all the evil. ever have roast pig, its pretty good.

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 09:08 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 09:21 PM
link   
How come there are more moderators on this thread then contributors?

new topics

top topics

join