It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wrexham UFO sighting update 09/25 black saucer seen

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 06:38 AM
link   
There have been numerous reports of UFO sightings in Wrexham UK over the last week or so, it appears that orange lights were spotted that hovered around then stopped still then shot off in the blink of an eye.

The fact that the object stopped for a few minutes then shot off, describes the charecteristics of a classic UFO. Before you say Lanterns Can chinese lanterns do the above?

Couple of quotes from the source

REPORTS of sightings of UFOs above the skies of Wrexham have continued to flood in to the Evening Leader.
The Evening Leader has been inundated with claims of sightings of three strange glowing lights following a report in Monday's paper.

The latest report comes from a 14-year-old from Rhostyllen and follows several sightings of 'dazzling' lights' in the sky on a number of different evenings last week I watched until they slowly disappeared through the clouds. It was just after 7.45pm that I looked updirectly above me and the orange light pulled out of the clouds, the light turned white then went off and all I could see was a black disc, a black saucer

News source

[

[edit on 25-9-2008 by franspeakfree]

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 09:16 AM
link   
I also have seen these lights. I am a local teacher and don't believe in UFOs but cannot explain what these lights are. They appear at about 7.50pm and stay for 20mins I even took a video last night as people didn't believe me.

join