It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

very large ufos infrared Stirling city

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by ufosbri
No did not notice any birds acting strange interesting

Yes, that is very interesting, because most birds can see uv light, and in fact they see everything much better and in a more complex way than we do or even our UV camera setups (ie like yours) do:

Bird colour vision differs from that of humans in two main ways. First, birds can see ultraviolet light [...] As well as seeing very well in the ultraviolet, all bird species that have been studied have at least four types of cone. They have four, not three, dimensional colour vision. [...] It is mammals, including humans, that have poor colour vision! Whilst UV reception increases the range of wavelengths over which birds can see, increased dimensionality produces a qualitative change in the nature of colour perception that probably cannot be translated into human experience.

Refer to Exploring the Fourth Dimension, University of Bristol Dept of Biological Sciences.

Ain't that fascinating?

As we know, birds react quite dramatically to perceived threats, but often will not react negatively at all to things they see but which do not come under their "list" of threats. So their lack of reaction/abnormal behaviour would suggest either that (a) none of the birds flying around saw those objects which are shown in your video or (b) they saw them but did not perceive them as a threat.

Birds pick up very well on moving objects and also have the habit of searching their environment for possible threats and when in flight, that includes flying predators. I think we've all seen that often enough. So, it's fair to assume that they saw those flying objects. However, they apparently weren't disturbed by them. As we know, if birds are used to other things in their environment and have no prior experience of being harmed by them, they won't generally react to them as a threat.

In other words, the birds didn't react unusually to those flying objects because they're used to them.

How does that sound? Anyone agree that it's a reasonable observation?

[edit on 26/9/08 by JustMike]

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Brian, what if you could set up a camera that would collect light in the way birds' eyes do? Not just the "UV" range methodology, but by then processing it so it would be possible to produce "4D" images like our feathered friends perceive (in the way the U of Bristol article describes how they see)? Do you think it's doable?

I wonder what we'd then "see"? After all, there is no reason why we should assume that whoever is using those ufo's has to see only in our limited visual range.

Be funny if they were flashing "Hey, we're up here!" in some form or other and wondering why we never seem to notice... (Just kidding there... Sort of.
)

Mike

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by JustMike

That is very well put together quality I would as um the birds don't see them as a threat. I have footage of birds flying towards theses craft and what looked like they were flying around or ne'er the objects. I will have to look for that footage and hopfully post it hear.

thanks

Brian

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by JustMike

I have always wanted a Ultra violet camcorder but well out my price range I know nasa use ultraviolet camcorders I wonder why hmmm.

that would be a great idea Yip

Brian

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Hi ufosbri,

I wonder...was it cold outside or were you just lazy to go out and take the video because it appears to me you were indoors while taking it, shooting through the closed window/door?

What is your lens/camera setup, exactly?

Also, you might want to consider setting up two identical cameras together on the same rig, one for visible light only and the other for IR only, and make them record video simultaneously so that the two videos could be superimposed or put side-by-side for comparison.

As far as UV, I believe some CCD/CMOS camcorder sensors are sensitive in Near UV as well, you just need to get a filter to block visible and IR. Might be worth a try...

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Good close ups at times.
Sort of in drifting mode.
Night vision at night might even be more revealing.

If you catch them in hover a glowing ball might have a vertical beam.

Did you see:

UFOs sighted by Marines in Iraq
www.youtube.com...
@ 1:31 you see a double vertical spike
Soldiers film wierd lights over Iraqi night sky
www.youtube.com...
@1:26 the double vertical streaks

Look at the abuse the Illuminati are dishing out on the poster.
Got to be a big secret they want taken down.

Tesla beam suspension... many times more powerful than X Ray
voltages.
The dual beams are for cylinder or UFO Zeppelin.
Hitler had one, now we have his.

Germans took the Helium out of the Counts Zeps and used
it in Tesla designed engines for the electrical craft designed
by Tesla before the propeller plane took off from the ground.

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 06:12 AM
link   

It'll be interesting to see what the skeptics of ATS have to say about this.

I rarely have to say this, but I cannot explain Brian's video. In my opinion he has captured something very unusual.

Brian - how did you know the object was there if it was hidden in the infrared spectrum?

If I had to 'debunk' Brian's footage, I would say that the object was a blimp. However, the object's sudden movement at around 5:10 eliminates that theory.

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 07:16 AM
link   
Hmmm! it is very strange that, EVERY time a UFO is filmed. Who ever is filming it has:

1. A cellphone or...
2. A VERY bad camera or...
3. Cant take the good shots because of Parkinssons in the hands or something or...
4. Did not bring the camera at all, and last..
5. Trying to film it, with a Web cam with a resolution of 480.

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 07:23 AM
link   
reply to post by JH80

I was using my camera a the time just having a look about the sky to see if there was any thing there I was scanning the hills and picked them up. Maybe they new I was going to film that area that day and put a show on for me speculation but if you look at the amount of objects I have filmed I think its more than coincidence. I have to say Its really not a part of the sky I normally film if you look at my videos. and I did not have time to set up my tripod at the time. thats why its a bit shaky

Brian

[edit on 24/09/2008 by ufosbri]

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 07:35 AM
link   
reply to post by amigo

Do you know how hard it is to film steady with one camera never mind two together haha. its a good idea but very hard to do Filming ufos is by chance I don't stand outside all day looking for these things.

Brian

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 07:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Kukulcangod

What steady clear perfect footage have you got I would like to see that? It is what it is its not easy filming theses things mate.

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 07:41 AM
link   
reply to post by TeslaandLyne

Soldiers film wierd lights over Iraqi night sky Yes I saw that on youtube its interesting inferred Maybe that was part of the Blue beam project who knows.

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by ufosbri

Soldiers film wierd lights over Iraqi night sky Yes I saw that on youtube its interesting inferred Maybe that was part of the Blue beam project who knows.

Not according the man made UFOs designed by Tesla.
The beam originates from the ship.
There are 12 locations around the sides of the ship for horizontal movement.

The IRAQ ships were in hover and gave some nice virtical beams.

Flashes of light or air disturbances can be seen on distressed ships
from the sides but I doubt a beam will ever be seem out in front
pulling it along. Suspension of the electrical charges surrounding
the momentum of the ship by the virtical beam might be all we ever
see.

My look at electrostatic suspension

Like a pith ball suspended by a string (beam).
However the electric world is completely different than mechnical
thiking and gravity is just inconsequential.

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 02:52 PM
link   

cheers for that interesting

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 03:10 PM
link   
CRITTERS

Go borrow a good quality military grade night vision scope... you will see them everywhere

NASA knows about them

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 04:22 PM
link   
NASA?
They are the ones holding free energy since day one with Von Braun.
They put out any nonsense to counter knowledge of Tesla.
Free energy scientists came from Germany headed by Von Braun in
1945 and by 1950 the saucer design was set.

Great for von Braun to go back to rockets and NASA.

CRITTERS are in "The Greatest Story Ever Denied: UFO", stills that
show the same as ufosbri has on video.

They were wrong about what they saw.. possible pressure from NASA
and CIA UFO police.

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by ufosbri

I know m8 :-) it is not criticism against you, ty for your video.
it`s just that every time somebody post something about UFO, the pics are always to bad to determine what it is.
I have not filmed anything, but i have seen myself.
Going home from work one night driving my car, in the southern of Sweden, and suddenly something started to glow on my left side up in the air. It was about 150 meters long
(it was HUGE) and just looked like it was on fire.
It looked like it was going down over a ridge, but change direction twice. then suddenly looked like it was going down again, so i went there with my car.
When i came around that ridge i had to stop, 2 horses stood in the middle of the road in the black night and was like hypnotized.
After honking the horn for about 2 min, i went out of the car i could not move them what ever i did and they still stood there looking at me, i also tried to see where the glowing thingy went, but nothing...
So turned my car around and went home. Ill know what i saw, i`ve been a cop for 25 years and it was NOT something we humans have, i could see threw the flames that an metallic body was inside them. I will never forget that, it was 1994.
I even called Swedish air-force and asked them if something went down that night, but nothing they said.

[edit on 27-9-2008 by Kukulcangod]

[edit on 27-9-2008 by Kukulcangod]

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 05:14 PM
link   
What type of night vision do you have to have to see stuff like this? Will my sony vid cam work with nightshot or is this like miltary grade night vision?

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 06:39 AM
link   
reply to post by atzmaz

You can get your camera converted to infrared they change a chip inside the camcorder costs a bit look it up on the net you can buy them on ebay or buy a lenze that fits the camera which will give you infra-red. they all do the same job.

Cheers

Brian

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

your prob right nasa does know the have ultra violet cameras cool

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join