It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

very large ufos infrared Stirling city

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 06:17 AM
link   
A selection of very large ufos in infra-red flying over cambusbaren Stirling the movements you see are the ufo not me you can see it dart back and forward one just vanishes into thin air. During the day. You can see nightshot on camcorder it seem to just stick on there for some reason.

very clear

Brian

Ps the musics a bit heavy but stick with it cheers

hears the link they will not let me put the video up don't have points or something.
www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 06:27 AM
link   
Huh...
Very interesting.

I'm not sure what to think at this point.
It'll be interesting to see what the skeptics of ATS have to say about this.

Real UFO's or not... good work with the infrared.

Did they make any sound?

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Fox.

[edit on 25/9/08 by fox_3000au]

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 06:44 AM
link   
reply to post by bvproductions

no sound mate cheers

how you doing alex

Brian

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 06:46 AM
link   
reply to post by fox_3000au

thanks for putting that up cheers.

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 06:47 AM
link   
Hi Brian - did you take this video footage or is the name just a coincidence? Just curious if these could be seen by the naked eye at all or was it chance that you filmed this area of the sky with night vision?

Very interesting ...

Greetings from Edinburgh

Berth

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 06:51 AM
link   
Soemthing is there... i wouldn't go as far as 'very clear" but there is something there...could be anything.

oh and something ele you say you took this video but then you apologize for the music? why did you use that music if you knew it was stupid?

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 06:53 AM
link   
reply to post by badBERTHA

Its all my footage and no could not see them with my eyes only infra-red real strange how you doing from Edinburgh cool

Brian Mcphee

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 06:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Fathom

The music was one off my mates ideas chosen for me your right its not about the Music

cheers for that

Brian

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 07:10 AM
link   
wow, sterlings a city now ? ive been out of scotland too long (im from aberdeen originaly)

maybe they were just sight seeing
sterling is a nice place.

who knows, they might have friends in raploch

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 07:25 AM
link   
No problems for posting the vid

Infrared is only effective for a few meters, how can infrared make these anomalies appear on an ordinary vid camera?

Unless they were taken during the day... on night setting.

Cheers, Fox.

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 07:37 AM
link   
reply to post by fox_3000au

The footage is daylight With a converted inferred lenze using night shot to enhance daylight its quite complicated but works as long as the suns under clouds or with the sun facing away from you.

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 07:48 AM
link   
That Ship is chemtrail busting!

Groovah!

Z

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Hello Brian,

been over 30 years since I've visited Stirling but have fond memories of the place. Anyway, down to details: you say in your opening post that these objects were "very large". Could you possibly indicate just how large? Are we talking about comparable in size to a commercial passenger aircraft, for example?

Regarding what you say about them only being visible with the use of these special optics. Did you notice if any of the birds flying around the area behaved as if they were aware of them? (I know that's entirely subjective as who knows what birds might be reacting to, but every little bit of info helps.)

Many thanks for your post. Starred and flagged!
I hope some of our more experienced members will take a look-see at your thread and offer opinions.

Mike

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by JustMike

well its hard to say what size the object was that was sitting in the cloud was the bigger one out of them, the distance to the poles you see on the hill must be around 2 to 3 miles the object fly s in front of the poles has to be as big as 130 meters or around about there with the others being slightly smaller.

This is a classic sighting ufo sitting in cloud another object fly s past it, I follow that one cant pick it up move back to the one in the cloud it starts to move out of cloud follow it along zoom in on it clearly a big craft follow it along for a bit it stops for a few seconds just after the poles then it starts to blend away. because I have the original footage the craft actually moves away at high speed heading south in between all that. I was having breaf looks to see if I could see anything but there was nothing there, All the objects were in clear skys but nothing with the eye glad I was trying out my infrared camera that day. all the times are correct.

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 07:20 AM
link   
reply to post by JustMike

No did not notice any birds acting strange interesting

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 07:32 AM
link   
It was moving left and right, zigzagging

good footage ..

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 07:47 AM
link   
reply to post by iamian

your right it was zigzagging maybe they they were trying to lock on to it the government and try bring it down iv seen this so many times with ufos swinging like a pendulum zigzagging cool

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 08:54 AM
link   
What kind of camera are you using? My camera doesn't work half the time, something the kids did. Often the only time it works again is by bouncing it a few times off the couch.

Consequently I've never tried to take a picture of anything I've seen. You have to have the right equipment and know how to use it.

[edit on 26-9-2008 by mystiq]

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

I have a few cameras a nice selection of sony hi 8 converted to infrared 20x optical A small sony Dv cam 15x zoom 3 hi 8 camcorders and a old vhs camcorder they used in the 80s Also a hp 5 million pizel camera

chears

Brian

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join