It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A call to (non)arms- The Bloodless Revolution

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 05:57 AM
link   
There are points in history that are critical. We have reached one of those times. It is time for the bloodless revolution. Please forward this and the Ron Paul letter (See that post) to all who love liberty and value freedom. L&L, James

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 04:25 AM
link   
Not one person? Wow! Maybe were not ready..

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 04:30 AM
link   
I think a bloodless revolution is too much of a personal responsibility to put into the hands of leadership. I say this because that bloodless revolution quite possibly might end up a bloodless takeover to get us right back to the same spot or worse, just by using a friendly face that preaches what more and more people are wanting to hear these days. Be weary of those in the spotlight claiming to know the answers.

Therefore... yes the time for bloodless revolution is fast approaching, but the time for evolution is also at hand, as well... i.e. SELF leadership.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 05:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by watcher1960
Not one person? Wow! Maybe were not ready..

ohhh... do not fear. there will be plenty of people anytime soon saying 'yeah, let's do ti', and then , of course, they will not bother moving from the chair.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 05:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by dunwichwitch
...Therefore... yes the time for bloodless revolution is fast approaching, but the time for evolution is also at hand, as well... i.e. SELF leadership.

Self leadership is what your average citizen most fears. They ask for a lot of freedom of speech to avoid having freedom of mind.

Most people cannot barely fill in a form to apply for a job, let alone being able to understand how they are being herded.

top topics

join