It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Open letter to Obama!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 04:59 AM
link   
Dear Senator Obama,

I believe that you Have been chosen By God to Lead and represent the United states of America at this Incredible Junction in our History. Not as David was chosen to rule over ancient Israel do I believe, rather as Saul. David was the right choice but God gave them a king after their own foolish and harden hearts, a king who tickled the ears of the Masses and told them just what they wanted to here so they would fan the insatiable need of their leader to feel important. Their are many who blindly follow you sir as lemming over a cliff, then their are those like me who can recognize vomit wrapped in a candy wrapper.

I believe sir that soon after your acceptance speech you will witness some of the most insane natural disasters this nation will ever see. Such will will include the utter destruction of some of the biggest structures in the nation like the golden Gate bridge.

I believe that soon after your acceptance this kingdom of sand will feel a strong wind coming from the East and the West and the North and the South as nation after Nation join forces to cripple and destroy this once great land.
God is able to forgive this Nation its Sins, and they are piled high, But America's arrogance will not allow her to repent. "Here I sit a Queen and I shall never fall." She will fall, fall into hard chains and never recover.

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 05:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Graystar

WELL sir,

I suppose a man who came from a single mom and food stamps is not of the ilk to
be your president. Is safe to assume that the president of the united states should
be a man with a family name, $100,000,000.00 trophy wife, twelve cars and a forgettable amount of SINGLE FAMILY DWELLINGS? It seems perfectly logical to install a
president who has assisted in BILKING his nation two decades ago. He understands the process from the inside, and therefore can help his nation that has experienced this same "SITUATION" once again. Moreover, it seems urgent to provide the same
roadmap that has driven his beloved country into a ditch, MY FRIENDS! We must never, waver, we must be resolute, vigilant and steadfast to our commitments. It is absolutely imperative that we occupy BABYLON and kill all the unholy satin worshipers. Till glass do we part, even of each and every last man, woman and child pick up their ax's and fights like a farmer it is gods will,, MY FRIENDS. If one possessed foresight, they could envision that highest, hardest glass ceiling shatter, after receiving 18 million cracks.
I told them, thanks, but no thanks... We can not seat an elitist who owns one FORD and one home.

YAWN.... Watch OBAMA shine! two terms bucko! AMERICA will rally behind, and he will rally with us! THE GOP will be cleaning toilets for two decades!

MY FRIENDS!

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 05:45 AM
link   

I am mildly disturbed by the original post, and the response to the topic.

OP, you forgot to sign your letter! How's Obama going to write back if he doesn't know your name?

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 05:46 AM
link   
"Satin worshippers"? What's wrong with satin? I love satin, especially sheets..

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by mental modulator

WELL sir,

I suppose a man who came from a single mom and food stamps is not of the ilk to
be your president. Is safe to assume that the president of the united states should
be a man with a family name, $100,000,000.00 trophy wife, twelve cars and a forgettable amount of SINGLE FAMILY DWELLINGS? It seems perfectly logical to install a
president who has assisted in BILKING his nation two decades ago. He understands the process from the inside, and therefore can help his nation that has experienced this same "SITUATION" once again. Moreover, it seems urgent to provide the same
roadmap that has driven his beloved country into a ditch, MY FRIENDS! We must never, waver, we must be resolute, vigilant and steadfast to our commitments. It is absolutely imperative that we occupy BABYLON and kill all the unholy satin worshipers. Till glass do we part, even of each and every last man, woman and child pick up their ax's and fights like a farmer it is gods will,, MY FRIENDS. If one possessed foresight, they could envision that highest, hardest glass ceiling shatter, after receiving 18 million cracks.
I told them, thanks, but no thanks... We can not seat an elitist who owns one FORD and one home.

YAWN.... Watch OBAMA shine! two terms bucko! AMERICA will rally behind, and he will rally with us! THE GOP will be cleaning toilets for two decades!

MY FRIENDS!

Your missing the point completely! I'm not voting for Mc cain. i don't care about his pedigree or the color of his skin as you so "subtly" point out.

I am however saying that Obama is going to be president. Shine? I don't think so maybe you should wake up and realize that just as the king of Babylon was celebrating as told in the Bible God's hand was writing the kings fate and the fate of his kingdom on the wall. The writing is on the wall so to speak for America as well, but nobody seems to see it. Everyone is so caught up in the moment. Banks are going under, house are being foreclosed, Wall street is going down down down, and you sit waiting for a mere man to write you your welfare check! there is no hope for this current system; it will fail, and neither Obama nor Mc cain will save you.

I suspect that once your job is gone you'll be blaming hard working men like me who get up every morning and bust there knuckles for everything that they have. At least I can say that I have never excepted a single government hand out!!!

One more point: When Obama becomes president it will prove one thing only that Americans no longer believe in hard work but rather they wish to sit home and collect a monthly check in return for their blind allegiance!
Happy spending!

[edit on 27-9-2008 by Graystar]

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 03:05 PM
link   

So many things wrong with you and your posts.

Most aren't voting for Obama for a welfare check. I am rather insulted at your insinuation of such. Unfortunately, you have not really presented any actual thought or reasoning behind any of your "ideas", so I cannot really comprehend anything else that is necessary for me to say.

Though I am sure you are correct that he will see natural disasters, and I am not sure if you watch the news, I think you will find that the last president has faced many in the past eight years.

So I hope you send the letter and a few secret service agents end up knocking on your door.

But if he is elected - and you find that "hard working men like you" have more money in their pockets and the spending power of that dollar goes up, please, instead of thanking God, thank Obama (and those of us who actually participated in this election).

[edit on 27-9-2008 by Sublime620]

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sublime620

So many things wrong with you and your posts.

Most aren't voting for Obama for a welfare check. I am rather insulted at your insinuation of such. Unfortunately, you have not really presented any actual thought or reasoning behind any of your "ideas", so I cannot really comprehend anything else that is necessary for me to say.

Though I am sure you are correct that he will see natural disasters, and I am not sure if you watch the news, I think you will find that the last president has faced many in the past eight years.

So I hope you send the letter and a few secret service agents end up knocking on your door.

But if he is elected - and you find that "hard working men like you" have more money in their pockets and the spending power of that dollar goes up, please, instead of thanking God, thank Obama (and those of us who actually participated in this election).

[edit on 27-9-2008 by Sublime620]

I find your last sentence the most telling thank Obama instead of thanking God. I guess he really is your Messiah.

Secondly, all that so called money in my pockets will no doubt end up in the massive redistribution of wealth that your leader, Obama has in mind; that is a welfare check period. And in case you haven't noticed every single person in Washington and on wall street as well as those very greedy individuals who live off credit cards in order to look good are responsible for the situation our country finds it self. How much personal debt do you have? Is that Bush's fault, No, it's yours all yours. And who's job is it to pass laws concerning over site and regulation -Oh yah, the congress. Well, last I checked its been run for the past to years by the dumacraps; before that they were engaged in endless filibusters.

You actually believe that you are participating in electing someone all your actually doing is saying," yes sir mista boss sir."

Obama wants change, Yah, the change in your pocket. Let his Hench men come to my door in 2009 so be it!

I found the following By Greg Nixon
9-27-8

This past Sunday, a graduate student in electrical engineering learned that Fascists are not always goosestepping in uniforms behind tanks, sometimes they can appear to be innocent little old ladies or soccer moms. Our student, whom we will refer to as as just Brian, approached an Obama campaign table on Church Street here in Burlington and began to ask questions about Brzezinski's role as advisor to Obama. He also asked if the Obama supporters knew about how Brzezinski was the architect for the Mujahideen, a.k.a. Al Qaeda.

The Obama table wanted no discussion what so ever. In order to set up a table on Church Street, a group must apply for a permit from the market place board. The function of tabling is to educated the public on issues and allow dialogue. Apparently an open exchange of ideas did not apply to Obama supporters. After Brian questioned the table and realized the conversation was closed, he walked away.

Refusing to speak was not enough for the Obama people, they called the police! Two police officers chased Brian down, ordered him onto the ground. Brian called out for help, thinking he had committed no crime. The police told him to shut up or he would be tasered. Brian was handcuffed and taken to jail where he was held for 35 hours. He had to appear before a judge in shackles and will face a trial by jury in one month for: resisting arrest and disorderly conduct.

The ordeal in jail left Brian visibly shaken and upset. If the arrest wasn't enough. The Obama campaigners filed a RESTRAINING ORDER which bans him from Church Street for ONE MONTH! Burlington is a small town, and Church St. is our main thoroughfare. This is a de facto ban from the town.

I spent a half hour with Brian retracing the steps of that fateful day. He told me how he didn't realize what freedom was until it was taken away. For the moment, he is not personally speaking out about this injustice. He fears what other tactics the Obama supporters may hold. I immediately realized a gross injustice had been committed and seized a chance to tell Brian's story by gaining his trust.

I hope a suit will be filed for a violation of Brian's civil rights, First Amendment rights and the tabling permit for the Obama campaigners will go under review. Is this Obama's America? Is this this the "Change" we can expect? Arbitrary arrests for questioning power? Be careful of what you wish for, As Truman Capote said, "more tears are shed over answered prayers than unaswered ones."

[edit on 28-9-2008 by Graystar]

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 07:55 PM
link   
We stand at a most important crossroads of truth and deception. The people that are voting for Barak Hussein Obama are doing so for a few reasons.

1. Bush hatred
2. envy
3. selfishness

Thay cannot actually hear what the man is telling them. He will "give" them all 500 dollars and call that rebate a tax cut for 95% of Americans. He will repeal the Bush tax cuts and hurt business, and yes cost you to pay more for less at the store for everything. They cannot see that he is an inexperienced weak minded man who will do anything to "look good".

But sometimes a nation gets what it desires. A nation that is willing to believe a lie dressed in a suit deserves what it gets. As for me, I will be at the polls early to vote for McCain/Palin.

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 10:17 PM
link   
The following is just some more info on the great and mighty Obama Messiah. Though I am sure there are many kool aid drinking zombies who will immediately set out to defend this abomination!!!

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Saturday, September 27, 2008
Gov. Blunt Statement on Obama Campaign’s Abusive Use of Missouri Law Enforcement

JEFFERSON CITY - Gov. Matt Blunt today issued the following statement on news reports that have exposed plans by U.S. Senator Barack Obama to use Missouri law enforcement to threaten and intimidate his critics.

“St. Louis County Circuit Attorney Bob McCulloch, St. Louis City Circuit Attorney Jennifer Joyce, Jefferson County Sheriff Glenn Boyer, and Obama and the leader of his Missouri campaign Senator Claire McCaskill have attached the stench of police state tactics to the Obama-Biden campaign.

“What Senator Obama and his helpers are doing is scandalous beyond words, the party that claims to be the party of Thomas Jefferson is abusing the justice system and offices of public trust to silence political criticism with threats of prosecution and criminal punishment.

“This abuse of the law for intimidation insults the most sacred principles and ideals of Jefferson. I can think of nothing more offensive to Jefferson’s thinking than using the power of the state to deprive Americans of their civil rights. The only conceivable purpose of Messrs. McCulloch, Obama and the others is to frighten people away from expressing themselves, to chill free and open debate, to suppress support and donations to conservative organizations targeted by this anti-civil rights, to strangle criticism of Mr. Obama, to suppress ads about his support of higher taxes, and to choke out criticism on television, radio, the Internet, blogs, e-mail and daily conversation about the election.

“Barack Obama needs to grow up. Leftist blogs and others in the press constantly say false things about me and my family. Usually, we ignore false and scurrilous accusations because the purveyors have no credibility. When necessary, we refute them. Enlisting Missouri law enforcement to intimidate people and kill free debate is reminiscent of the Sedition Acts - not a free society.”

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Fromabove

Amen Brother, that and they want a free ride some one who sill set them on a path of cradle to grave life management. This is exactly what they will get too; someone who will spend there hard earn money for them, who will direct their every move and thought. Woe to those who would dare to think for themselves.

revolt at the poles this November, vote independent!!!

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Who do you think is worse.......Government letting our banks preform criminal acts and pork spending or people getting on welfare? It's just as bad isn't it. Just a thought

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Right. Taking money from the rich and giving it to the poor is such a nightmare. That's why Robin Hood was a tale of immoral thievery, not heroism.

What you should care about is the continual redistribution of wealth from the middle class and lower to the super elite. Now that is thievery at it's worst.

And what is with your hatred for the poor? You think the guy who mops your floors isn't good enough to live a healthy life? Do you really think that voting independent means that people won't still be on and sometimes abuse welfare? Do you really believe that because a few abuse the whole system should be done away with, instead of regulated closely?

And if Obama wants the change in your pocket, I assume you are fairly wealthy. Over $250,000 a year.

Cry me a river.

reply to post by Fromabove

It is a tax cut, not a rebate. It's not a little $300 check that you get in a lump sum. It's an increased pay check. Every week you earn just a little bit more.

That means, every week, the people who need every cent they can get have just a little extra to get by.

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Can I just check with Mods, are Open Letters allowed under ATS rules? I'm guessing yes.

I wanted to write a polite letter to The White House etc regarding the JOBS act and employment.

I also wanted to start a FB group called "Open Letter to (insert politicical entity here.)"

I thought it may have come under your "You will not use ATS to hassle any known public entity" or whatever it says in your T+Cs.

Peace

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Textreply to post by mental modulator

I guess you were wrong, huh? Of course, how could you have known in 2008 what we know now, or a lot of us DID know in 2008 and all you awestruck zombies couldn't see?

new topics

top topics

join