It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crazy Mini Gun

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 03:30 AM
link   
www.disclose.tv...

Ok This is like starwars meets the Clampets.

What is the weapon of choice?
I remember my first .22. Gold plated, lever action, shot LR, Short, and SS, in any order. I thought that was like a light year from the old pump BB's.
Then, 30-30, 3-=06, 270, 12 Ga. all the hunting rifles to get the long shot, close shot, depending on size of game.
Later, side arms were fun. my Grandpa had an old 11 shot 22 long barrel revolver, then a .22 semi-auto of my Dads, then some higher cal...all but the .50
And got my first AR. recoil, the works. 120 drum. And when I met an engineer, who commanded fees per week, I would like to make in a couple years. and "pulled the thorn from his lion paw" so to speak, and he showed me his...can't call it a safe, or a room...wharehouse? of weaponry?

I can't describe the pieces, (gag order), but the ones in this video, he definitely needs to put on his X-mas list.
I'd enjoy handling that one for a time.

What about it?

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 05:23 AM
link   
It's the new Dillon Gatling Gun how can that be gagged it has even been on future weapons and other Tv shows.

It is quite cool and almost looks like a laser at times but it is far from secret here is a link.

Dillon Gatling Gun

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 05:44 AM
link   
www.mindfully.org...

How would you like to be the neighbors of this lab.

Think about the bullets bouncing all over the neighborhood.

It give new meaning to friendly fire.

Or have you ever wondered about the black SUV that follows the president

www.liveleak.com...

[edit on 25-9-2008 by ANNED]

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 05:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Teknikal

Thank you for the link!

It will give me hours of interesting reading.

Fox.

(4000 rounds per min.!!!! WOW.)

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 06:28 AM
link   
so its a bog standard `minigun` firing tracers loaded 1 in 6 or 1 in 10 (thats the red lazer like lines)

anyway - the M134 has been in use since vietnam.... not exactly new really....

it was also used as a pod - the SUU-11/A - on a wide variety of aircraft skyraider and dragonfly to name but 2.

edit: it was actually designed in 1893 (US Patent #502,185) by Richard J Gattling - hence its name , an electrically driven rotating barreled machine gun of rifle caliber

[edit on 25/9/08 by Harlequin]

new topics

top topics

join