It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anthrax Suspect Claims He Knew ID Of Killer

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 03:03 AM
link   

Anthrax Suspect Claims He Knew ID Of Killer

www.foxnews.com

WASHINGTON — Bruce Ivins, the Army scientist accused of carrying out the 2001 anthrax attacks, e-mailed himself last year saying he knew who the killer was, according to court documents unsealed Wednesday.

"Yes! Yes! Yes!!!!!!! I finally know who mailed the anthrax letters in the fall of 2001. I've pieced it together!" Ivins wrote in the e-mail dated Sept. 7, 2007, according to an FBI affidavit.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.examiner.com
www.usatoday.com
www.washingtontimes.com
hosted.ap.org

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 03:03 AM
link   
Well, either Mr. Ivins was a truly disturbed individual, or he did actually know the "true" Anthrax Mailer's Identity. Then with that in perspective, you have to wonder if he committed suicide due to the pressure of turning over a fellow colleague, or if the said colleague knew of his discovery and took matters into his/her own hands. Of course this is all assuming that the possible suspect Mr. Ivan's had in mind worked at Ft. Detrick as well.

www.foxnews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 03:10 AM
link   
Amazing how government never suspected him from the word go. And how come a lot of FBI suspects end up committing suicide. Everything just sounds too convenient. Hell I don't even think any one was punished for the lax security. In addition where did he put the anthrax in the envelope. Just too many questions not enough answers.

new topics

join