It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you think if I went back in time 4 billion years I could find the love of my life

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 02:51 AM
link   
Do you think if I went back in time 4 billion years I could find the love of my life

I'm so lonely, and I wish I had someone to love me. I could go out like tarzan and date a cavewoman or a dinosaur and get her all cleaned up and get her a nice apartment and some food and shelter.

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 04:23 AM
link   
Maybe 4 million bro.Even than you might only get a hella crusty cro-magnon woman thing.And what do you mean DINOSAUR?

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 05:28 AM
link   
beastiality!

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Just love yourself man - be your own best friend. Then, sooner or later some girl will capture you and begin the quest for half your stuff.

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by ben91069
Just love yourself man - be your own best friend. Then, sooner or later some girl will capture you and begin the quest for half your stuff.

So true
:bnghd:

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Azador
Maybe 4 million bro.Even than you might only get a hella crusty cro-magnon woman thing.And what do you mean DINOSAUR?
like if i got a dinosaur for a pet.

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Somehow I do not think a cro-magnon woman would appreciate a nice appartment.. she'll charge through the windows and hurt herself. I imagine they probably have their own courting rituals.. unless by "cleaned up" you mean gently comb through her hair looking for fleas and ticks.

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 12:24 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Four billion?

I think your more likely to get some kind of fish or single celled organisms

Strange fetish

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 12:54 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

join