It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

whats with all the ufo coverage in the media lately?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 01:16 AM
link   
i dont know about anywhere else but here in australia theyve been talking about ufos a lot lately. just last week there was a segment in the show today tonight and now i see that on saturday sky news will be doing a show on ufos aswell.

are attitudes changing? i used to remember ufo stories being lauged at whenever shown on the news. now it seems people seem to be taking it seriously

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 02:21 AM
link   
maybe they are trying to get our attentions of the financial crisis..

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 02:58 AM
link   
Things are changing for the better in other words thanks to the internet for bringing the UFO subject to every home and all the sightings and evidence.

This is now a subject thats how can I put it? Not in the closet anymore as people are not so scared of being rideculed because they now realise the goverments cover ups and disinformation.

So now the media has no excuse but to follow the fashion, also there has been more sightings over the last 2 yrs because of the information available on the net.

But dont believe everything that you read or see on the web as some of it is just a hoax put out by attention seekers, and others/ sceptics working to
carry on the cover up.

join