It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clay Aiken is gay

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Clay Aiken: 'My Mother Struggles With My Homosexuality'

www.showbizspy.com... her-Struggles-With-My-Homosexuality/174114

AMERICAN IDOL star CLAY AIKEN has confessed his mother still struggles to come to terms with his sexuality.

The singer finally revealed he was homosexual in the new issue of America's People magazine, as part of a photospread featuring him and his new baby son Parker, who was born in August (08). The baby's mother - Aiken's friend and record producer Jaymes Foster - conceived through artificial insemination and they plan to raise the child together.

And Aiken admits his sexuality has been difficult for his mother, Faye, to deal with.

He tells the magazine, "She still struggles with things quite a bit, but she's come a long way."

Aiken recalls the moment he told his mother the truth about his sexuality four years ago.

He says, "I started crying in the car. It was dark. I was sitting there, thinking to myself. I don't know why I started thinking about it... I just started bawling. She made me pull over the car and it just came out.

"She started crying. She was obviously somewhat stunned. But she was very supportive and very comforting."

And Aiken says son Parker will be raised in an environment that is "accepting and allowing him to be happy".

He adds, "I have no idea if he'll be gay or straight. It's not something I'll have anything to do with, or that he'll have anything to do with. It's already probably up inside the code there... No matter what the situation you're in, if you're raised in a loving environment, that's the most important thing."

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Like it really was a major shock. Like oh my God he is gay. I was just wondering when he was going to come out. I was more shocked when my brother came out than this. His mother is doing the right thing by being there for him. My mother had a had time with my brother being gay. But loves him anyway.

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 05:29 AM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

I'm supposed to care, why? I realize one's sexuality is important, but really...

I for one, don't care, nor do I need to know. About Aiken, or Spears, or Lohan, or the multitude of no talent "stars" out there.

I've more important things to worry about then what the latest tribulations these oh so important people are going through.

Tabloid society, phhhhtttt.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 08:22 AM
link   
was there ever any doubt?

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 10:13 AM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Originally posted by Osama Bin Laden at Area 5
Aiken recalls the moment he told his mother the truth about his sexuality four years ago.

Most of the free world knew he was gay when he was on American Idol.

This is like revealing that the sky is blue.

Peace

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

[edit on 25-9-2008 by Dr Love]

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 12:14 PM
link   
I'll say the same thing i said to my husband when he mentioned it to me today after reading it on google news .... This is new ?

Seriously, and they had something on Lindsay Ho-han being a lesbian 'officially'

c'mon now this ain't no new news :shk:

new topics

top topics

join