It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Recruiting Members and Ts&cs

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 10:31 PM
link   
I have a quick question about Recruiting Members and Ts&Cs. I recently read a post by a mod in another thread that member recruitment is against the rules here. I myself have introduced a number of people to ATS and have since become members. Is this wrong? Should I stop introducing people the the site? I thought we were meant to be 'spreading the word' as it were.
I had a look at the Ts&Cs and saw nothing to this effect. can someone please point me in the right direction so I can see it.

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 10:43 PM
link   
The Recruiting clause of the Terms and Conditions is Quite obviously directed towards efforts designed or intended to draw upon the membership of ATS for outside purposes. It is in No way stated nor implied that a given member be disallowed from "telling others" about the site.

Hope this helps.

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Oh. That makes sense. Recruiting current members for other purposes as opposed to recruiting new members....My bad. The way the post was written (I cannot remeber which thread now or which mod....) it sounded like it was talking about bringng new members.
Thanks

join