It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RON PAUL "write in" BOMB!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 09:20 PM
link   
I say we have a challenge for all the avatar designers/graphic artists to come up with the sign and whoever get the most stars wins.

Then we coordinate a massive overnight sign hanging in major citys in the US

Instead of talking about change we can actually do something....who accepts this challenge?

PS. star and lag the crap out of this thread.

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 09:21 PM
link   
how about a nationwide chinese lantern release...fliers attached to them so when they came down people would pick up the fliers.
people would be calling in the "ufo" sighting, the news media would get video of it, and then it would come out that it was all for RP.

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Fathom

I like it A LOT. keep the ideas coming. ATSers can make a difference instead of just talking about it!

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 09:39 PM
link   
In most states write in votes are thrown away without being counted, unless the person being written in submits a formal request for write in votes to be counted. The request must be made in advance.

Will Ron Paul be making those requests in advance?

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 09:42 PM
link   
[edit on 25-9-2008 by lostbug]

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 09:49 PM
link   
And hit social network/news sites too, maybe. Like Twitter, Reddit, Digg et cetera.

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 10:06 PM
link   
No one accepts te challenge???

I am terrible in that area or else id do it myself. Best I can do is sketch something up and take a pic but i suck at drawing to.

Come on ATS

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Atlantican

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 10:24 PM
link   
This was such a brilliant idea, that I forwarded the link to it to my viral friends on Facebook.

Thanks for keeping it real, friend.

Liberty,

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Count me in, I was planning on doing this. I know he wont win but Mccain or Obama is just more of the same.

At the least it will send a message.

flagged!

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptGizmo

Is this your site?

I'm planning on talking on Coast to Coast am / other media about this whole effort. Not as a guest but a caller. (I figured I wouldn't frighten everyone lol)

Oh and I've figured something else out tonight... Will add to the OP
When someone calls or comes to the door about donations...
Me- "I donated 3 weeks ago!~"
Pawn at the door / on phone-"We don't have it on record?!"
Me- "$500 bucks missing? What the hell is this all about?"

The pawn goes back, a request / audit maybe occurs, draining resources finding your missing donation. Time wasted, panic and BOOM! Candidate loses faith in his own campaign, loses sleep, screws up royally!

I would limit the amount to an amount you don't care to lose, just in case you somehow are locked into paying anyways.

[edit on 25-9-2008 by Atlantican]

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Seems I can't edit my OP. Oh well!

Of course, the devious behavior should be delt carefully. Who knows, there could be legal challenges there.

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 11:07 PM
link   
I know I'm going to get slammed for this, but Ron Paul is a career politician. He is allowed to do what he does because he is a pawn, playing yet another side for a possible future swindle of the people to rally behind a leader. The mass media does not take real change seriously. The mass media takes change that benefits their agenda at the time. At this time, duh, people are losing faith in the current leadership as well as the given choices for future leadership... so OBVIOUSLY the clandestine super elite pull their strings and out pops a little known puppet Representative from Texas. I stopped listening hardcore to Alex Jones once he started endorsing a career politician for president, because you don't make a career out of politics unless you succeed, and you don't succeed in politics unless you play their game. Who's game? The game of the people who have owned for quite some time the whole damn political arena, because for Christ's sakes we can't control OURSELVES, now can we?

Quit looking for saviors! You can take inspiration from somebody, but in the end, you save yourself. We save ourselves, together. We don't call our local representatives and ask them to save us. We do it ourselves. How do we do it? We stop buying all the #. All of it. Every politician. Ignore them all. Every corporation. Every boss. Every arrogant son of a sandy beach out there. We look towards our friends and neighbors, and we ask each other what we can do. Our house is not our prison, although it may seem that way. People may still be trapped in their bubbles, but the bubbles will soon pop, and you are not going to see Ron Paul out struggling in the streets with us once it gets bad. He's got his meal ticket all prepared, brothers and sisters.
Anyone who thinks money printed by an overlord entity of ANY sort, be it government or private banking corporation, does NOT know history. It's fluctuated between the two for centuries, no, millenia. We have to learn NOT to be bullied by people who wish to experience life by taking advantage of others. If that means death, so be it. I'd rather live a day completely free than another thousand years shuffling between invasive and seemingly non-invasive CONTROL i.e. GOVERNMENT i.e. PEOPLE MAKING YOUR DECISIONS FOR YOU.

I wish Ron Paul luck, but I do not buy the cake he's selling as nutritious.

EDIT:

To expand upon something Ron Paul mentions a lot:

If you have a gold and a silver bar in the forest, and no one around to sell you commodities... do they make you feel sound?

What I'm trying to say is that gold and silver are just like nickels or paper. They are commodities to be sought after because people think they have value. Why? Mostly because they look pretty, and other people THINK they have value, when really like I said... they wouldn't do you a damn amount of good when you're in small groups or alone surviving in the woods. What is valuable? Knowledge, skills, and various forms of energy. These are the real commodities, and whoever prints the money owns all of it.

Ron Paul doesn't address that.

[edit on 25-9-2008 by dunwichwitch]

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by dunwichwitch

Pawn or not we need someone with a long history of telling it LIKE IT IS and LIKE IT WILL BE, as he has demonstrated over his "career" (being paid less than what his other profession does!). He's the only man for the job.

If something happened to him, there will be 1,000,000,000 more of him coming out of the wood work. No other leader could possibly say that about themselves.

The man is the message and the message has been clear for all the voting public to see, on record, for decades. No other candidate has such a preventative and sane record and personal observation of reality.

As for does gold & silver make a sound if no one is there to sell it to, well yes it does!@ If the country is truly that disabled then you know what to do. Cut it up and make your own community monetary system. I guess you become a bank. The ones piling on the liabilities on the American people have plenty gold and silver don't they? If they are on the top of the food chain financially, who do they sell to?

As long as people are getting married, decorating themselves, working with any type of device that needs unlimited reliability then gold and silver have their place and will ultimately be needed. when there's a new currency issued long after the republic is rebuilt, those materials will have a value.

They are ultimately future proof no matter what the outcome. Future history will be kind to real money. Paper will never last as long in the forest as gold or silver. Neither will the 2 party system or any one politicians lineage/ancestry.

No other candidate... None of the above = Ron Paul write in.

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 11:20 PM
link   

No i just went out and did a search and that's what I found. Yee ask and yee receive.

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 11:30 PM
link   
He does address that the Federal Reserve should actually be FEDERAL.

A governing body should truly hold the treasure. All dollars represent a portion of gold. If the country hasn't gold than it hasn't money! Or the same for Silver.

If you ask a six year old girl how do we help the poor, most will say "print more money!" and she's right according to the wise politicians of today, like the one's eating their ties in the emergency sessions right now! LOL!

Sound money is only a term, it's not represented in any form of reality in North America or much of the world right now. Sound money was the building block that built the nations and created the wealth we've expended to create the industries we have. But the emperor has no clothes now. The world and the people are yelling "show us the money".

I'd love to see if there really is any gold in fort knox today. I highly doubt there would be one solitary american company name on any of the allocations.

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Well Ron Paul... I'm not saying he's a malcontent or anything. He might truly believe he's doing the right thing. That's why I wish him luck... but if ya wanna know how it really is...

Nevertheless, anyone who wishes to just replace the hinges and whitewash the walls of society, when in actuality the whole frame has been eaten away by termites.. would just be making a normally condemned building look a little nicer.

We need to completely re-do everything. It all starts with you. What do you want out of life? A paycheck and a house and some children? Or do you want to figure out what it is that you are here on this planet to do? Are you here to obey laws made by a government owned by super rich people who can use any means necessary to parade out any leader necessary who will convince the people to bend against their will?

Or are you here to be happy and completely free to discover?

When Ron Paul asks to go back to a gold and silver standard, basically he's asking us to either A) go to war and invade large countries whom we've sold our gold and silver to or B) go into debt borrowing money from the same people who us into this mess in the first place to buy our gold and silver reserves back, which will require banking, bankers, and the same players who greedily take the roll of said trust.

There are people in America that own lots of gold, but the majority of the gold owned by anyone in the US is the wealthy. They are in the know enough to know schemes very well, and if we don't invade another country or set up another central banking institution owned by those richest people in said America, we will go after the common people's gold, silver, any other precious resource. That will strip common people of any solid assets, and also it will not be enough, so also perhaps secretly we will go into debt to those same said rich people and same said countries because we will need to borrow their gold to back our currency.... which will then be the same old crap we have now.... promisary notes to pay back debt which we as the common people never directly agreed to, had we known what we were agreeing to should we see through the propaganda.

Either that, or agree up front to be slaves and/or serfs.

I don't see Ron Paul pointing his finger at the super elite banking cartels. The Fed is not the one to worry about. Once that is abolished, we will still be in debt to more centralized regional and world banks.

Edit to add:

Wealth cannot disappear. It can only be moved from one place to the other. In that case, you may wanna look up top at that pyramid.

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by dunwichwitch

None of the above (official list of candidates) are going to do any better no matter what they say, how they say it and no matter how hot their VP selection is, no matter how long they served, no matter how long they were tortured, no matter how long they were a minority.

NONE OF THE ABOVE has the record of standing up against the order and trying to prevent this catastrophe that is now irreversible despite bailout efforts. There is yet another hole on this huge ship and one less man to man the buckets. She's gone! We need a founding father to reestablish the original constitution in its pre-1913 form. A few modern equality considerations/amendments and we are off to liberty.

As for the top of the pyramid... They are being looked at by the appropriate people and their own people I'm certain. That will take care of itself.

NONE OF THE ABOVE = Ron Paul

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 11:53 PM
link   
You know guys, I am all for this. But regardless if even Ron Paul got 10,000,000 write in votes (would be amazing). The MSM would not say anything. They would not even mention it. It never happened.

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by PeruvianNT

Definitely half of the reporters out there right now would have an ear to ear smile on if he won. They are going down this drain too don't forget.

Like I said it is important that we keep it from the MSM. LIE to the pollsters/media etc. They will have no choice post election to talk about anything else. I guess they could run a test pattern! LOL!

Let's not infight or spend too much time discussing how it can't or won't work. It WOULD undoubtedly work if we played this just as I said in the OP.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join