It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bill Clinton Praises Palin

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 09:58 PM
link   
In an out of character moment Bill honestly praises his party's VP opponent.

she's an instinctively effective candidate, and with a compelling story. And I think it was exciting to some that she was a woman, it was exciting that she was from Alaska, exciting that she's sort of like the person she is. I get why she's done so well. She's -- she's -- a mistake to underestimate her. She's got good -- her intuitive skills are significant.

If Bill Clinton, the best politician in modern history, say Palin should not be underestimated...I tend to agree with him.

www.rushlimbaugh.com...

[edit on 24-9-2008 by Fathom]

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Come on now. Clinton just wants to get in her pants now that he knows that she tends to fool around outside of her marriage. He always was a smooth talker.

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 10:05 PM
link   
I have read a couple of different stories alleging Bill Clinton flattering Palin. In fact at one point he described her as “hot”. So I see this latest (sickening) “flatter” attack as nothing more than a sex maniac trying to pick up another chic.

Honestly, this guy acts like a teenager trying to get his first lay. He should have appeared in “Porkies” or “American Pie” – a much more truthful appearance of who he really is.

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by WatchNLearn
I have read a couple of different stories alleging Bill Clinton flattering Palin. In fact at one point he described her as “hot”. So I see this latest (sickening) “flatter” attack as nothing more than a sex maniac trying to pick up another chic.

Honestly, this guy acts like a teenager trying to get his first lay. He should have appeared in “Porkies” or “American Pie” – a much more truthful appearance of who he really is.

i thought the same thing but was too worried to say it so i wouldn't get a warning.
i guess i'm not alone on this train of thought.
Rush said that Bill was setting up a future date.

join